Question for republicans: will you accept the results of the 2020 election if Trump loses?

All of us can already predict that if Trump loses, he will whine about the election being rigged regardless of the actual circumstances of the voting process.

Will his supporters accept the results under any circumstance?
all of us?.....doesnt that mean everyone?....so who is the thread for?...

All of us can already predict that if Trump loses, he will whine about the election being rigged regardless of the actual circumstances of the voting process.

President Trump is a good sport, he will definitely accept the results if the election isn't rigged. But it sure looks like Red China is looking to Collude. Biden's boys connections to the Chi-coms and Red China's decision to give America the Wuhan Kung Flu certainly makes his efforts look crooked.

nah were going to raise heck like yall did when Trump won in 2016 .... weve always accepted the results dumb ass ! the question is this punk ...will you and your evil anti American communist baby killing horde accept the outcome when Trump wins again !

Last edited:

I won't act like a little baby as did you and the rest of the Democrats for the last 3 and a half years.

President Trump is a good sport, he will definitely accept the results if the election isn't rigged. But it sure looks like Red China is looking to Collude. Biden's boys connections to the Chi-coms and Red China's decision to give America the Wuhan Kung Flu certainly makes his efforts look crooked.
Are you tucking kidding me? He will call it rigged no matter what. You know it’s true.

I won't act like a little baby as did you and the rest of the Democrats for the last 3 and a half years.
You mean you will act like you did when Obama was President?

I'll put it this way....it would be impossible to act more petulant,delusional and just plain crazy as.the the dems did and are still doing when Hitlery lost.

all of us?.....doesnt that mean everyone?....so who is the thread for?...
Well this is pretty simple to figure out Harry. All of us know how Trump will react but the question in my post how the voters will react. Is that clear enough for you?

Lol right I’m sure you remained a mature adult all through out Obama’s time in office.

I'll act like I always act like an American who respects the election process and not push a ridiculous fantasy about Russians stealing the election from Hillary.

...President Trump is a good sport, he will definitely accept the results if the election isn't rigged...
And... pray tell... who gets to make that determination? The incumbent? Sounds like Banana Republic thinking to me.

If your boy Rump told me Day was light and Night was dark... I'd get a second opinion.

The last time someone from the left asked that question they ended up colluding with Russia and helped Obama initiate the largest political criminal scandal in US history because SHE / THEY refused to accept the results of the 2016 election...

You sure you want to go down this road again?

Bwuhahahaha....

People better get used to Republicrats losing. A very large demographic shift is coming.
Shitskins don't vote R.
I have a question for you. Where are you going to get the money for your agendas? Are you going to keep screwing over the working or lower class taxpayers who are not in privileged employment or the wrong sex and color? Are you going to raise the taxes on them? Are you going to pay off those who have done very little in life or took out bad education loans? Are you going to spend endless sums of money on green energy projects that will do very little in real terms? Are you going to spend endless sums on global warming/cooling/climate change that will even make our competitive position worse in the world? Are you going to cry and whine about the rich not paying their fair share while giving them the hidden tax breaks that they used even before the Trump tax law passed? A lot of Progs who have money and complain about the rich which is themselves, use those tax breaks. You are inherently not good people. You need to destroy traditional ways of living to promote yours. Mother nature shows up when we least expect it. And it has now. If our economy does not come back, good luck with every agenda you had the last 55 years.

Here's what we will do if Fingers Joe wins...Move to Canada, threaten to kill ourselves, require therapy animals and safe spaces, institute a national scream at the sky night, let anger control our every thought and run with the most crazy ass conspiracy theories ever invented.

Nahhhhhh...we'll just be pissed for a few months then get back to work like we always do.

Forum List

Back