Question for republicans: will you accept the results of the 2020 election if Trump loses?

All of us can already predict that if Trump loses, he will whine about the election being rigged regardless of the actual circumstances of the voting process.

Will his supporters accept the results under any circumstance?
You mean like Democrats did in 2016?
Uh no actually. It was your ilk that claimed the election was rigged until it wasn’t because Trump won! Remember that?
No. I remember pussyhats, Not My President, Russian collusion, whining about the EC and Hillary bitching about the unfairness of it all.

All of us can already predict that if Trump loses, he will whine about the election being rigged regardless of the actual circumstances of the voting process.

I'll put it this way....it would be impossible to act more petulant,delusional and just plain crazy as.the the dems did and are still doing when Hitlery lost.
Like rightwinger said, you republicans acted a fool for 8 years of Obama. You guys still have ODS and he's been gone damn near 4 years.

I'll put it this way....it would be impossible to act more petulant,delusional and just plain crazy as.the the dems did and are still doing when Hitlery lost.
Like rightwinger said, you republicans acted a fool for 8 years of Obama. You guys still have ODS and he's been gone damn near 4 years.
Hes not gone.

We KNOW hes been the main thug trying to take down this administration.

He belongs behind bars

I won't act like a little baby as did you and the rest of the Democrats for the last 3 and a half years.
You mean you will act like you did when Obama was President?
They still haven't gotten over it. They will never get over it.
But no where near the meltdown the left had with Trump.
You gave America a swine a lout an unqualified pos and we were supposed to remain silent ? He wins again and repub party goes deeper into the swamp I might even vote for him just to see and hear the anguish of republicans in pain

Only an idiot such as yourself would make such a foolish commitment now, with whatever’s to unfold in the next five months yet to unfold. But it sounds good to your fellow low info twits and we get that.

Clearly, the ChiComs are assisting Biden and the democrats. Trump needs to get those FISA warrants turned out like the were democrat mail in ballots

The entire DEM party refused to accept Trump's victory. They still do.
If Trump loses he will tell the world he did his best and limo to his private jet and watch ,like the rest of us the US go down the toilet.
Just image going into the Oval office and smelling Stacy's farts wafting through the air.

foolish question since there is zero chance of Biden beating Trump.

not true, we accepted that obozo beat McCrazy and Mittins because they were both terrible candidates and because the country was convinced that somehow electing a half black muslim would heal the nation. It didn't heal anything but set race relations back 40 years and divided the country like never before.

Only a couple Rtwingers actually answered the question. The majority showed that they are Rumpsters to the death. They spent time beating the Rump Drum or berating Hillary rather than anser the question. The fact remains that Rump is not a shoein this time. Once Biden starts campaigning, Rump is going to have to really start campaigning instead of doing the "Me, Me" routine. Biden is going to have to tighten up as well. The fact remains, Rump owes his defeat of Hillary with the timing of that moron (let me apologize to real morons who can't help it), Comey doing his song and dance just days before the election. The 2016 election was a fluke. Don't look for it to be duplicated.

Now, what will you do if Rump loses and won't accept the results?

If he loses, he's out.

I am not sure what he can do if he does not like the results ?

He might contest them (which he is allowed to do.....like Gore did), but that gets resolved and we have a winner declared.

If he won't leave, they'll have to drag his ass out of the WH.

No, we won't accept it, we'll take to the streets in major cities, and burn and pillage, and throw tantrums wherever we go.
We'll go in businesses like 'Target', take everything, cause as much property damage as possible, and destroy the dreams of as many mom and pop businesses as possible.

In short, we'll act like the American left.

Only an idiot such as yourself would make such a foolish commitment now, with whatever’s to unfold in the next five months yet to unfold. But it sounds good to your fellow low info twits and we get that.
Whatevers to unfold ?Are you kidding me?? Republicans will support the AH trump even if he shoots some one on 5th ave And low info ? You are the morons who put this pos in our WH

Question for you: When will you accept that Trump WON in 2016?

Whatevers to unfold ?Are you kidding me?? Republicans will support the AH trump even if he shoots some one on 5th ave And low info ? You are the morons who put this pos in our WH
You’re a damn liar!

We’re not lowlife fuckin’ morons. We’re Deplorables!!! Ya dipshit.

Question for you: When will you accept that Trump WON in 2016?
He won ...no doubt about it WHEN will you republicans man up and admit your choice was wrong ?

You’re a damn liar!

That too lol

And Dimocrats did the very same thing for 8 years with Bush, and frankly, that was one of the key reasons that Obama was bashed so much.

And Dimocrats did the very same thing for 8 years with Bush, and frankly, that was one of the key reasons that Obama was bashed so much.
But GWB started a war killing many 1000's of our guys based on bs and lies He deserved to be bashed No?

You’re a damn liar!

Same thing

Forum List

Back