Question for republicans: will you accept the results of the 2020 election if Trump loses?

All of us can already predict that if Trump loses, he will whine about the election being rigged regardless of the actual circumstances of the voting process.

Will his supporters accept the results under any circumstance?
Did you accept Hillary's loss yet?
Yes, as soon as it happened lol. I didn’t question the results as you would have if she lost. The 2016 election obviously wasn’t rigged if Trump won! Funny how contingent that narrative was at the time.

"I didn’t question the results as you would have if she lost." ?? WTF, news flash Einstein, she did lose.

All of us can already predict that if Trump loses, he will whine about the election being rigged regardless of the actual circumstances of the voting process.

Yes, as soon as it happened lol. I didn’t question the results as you would have if she lost. The 2016 election obviously wasn’t rigged if Trump won! Funny how contingent that narrative was at the time.

"I didn’t question the results as you would have if she lost." ?? WTF, news flash Einstein, she did lose.
Right and the election was rigged until it wasn’t is my point. Meaning, had she won, you would have whines about it being proof the election was rigged. You see how childish that is?

Why should we? You didn’t when Trump won...
No you got it backwards. It was you people claiming the entire election was rigged...until it wasn’t because Trump won! Gee how convenient.
Honey, it was Hillary accusing Trump of colluding with Russia before the election, for a win.

No you got it backwards. It was you people claiming the entire election was rigged...until it wasn’t because Trump won! Gee how convenient.
Honey, it was Hillary accusing Trump of colluding with Russia before the election, for a win.
So you’re just denying you all claimed the election was rigged prior to the results?

So you’re just denying you all claimed the election was rigged prior to the results?
Are you denying Hillary claimed Trump with the Russians were rigging the election?

It's not going to happen.

The Democraps have so badly sabotaged themselves, in the eyes of mainstream Americans, that their candidate has no realistic chance of winning the Presidency in 2020. And it seems, in these months leading up to the election, that they are only trying to sabotage themselves even more, showing us that they are the party of tyranny and madness and evil.

But if, somehow, they do with the Presidency this time around, you can certainly bet that we Republicans will behave much better in reaction to it than your side has to your loss in 2016. In fact, much of the aforementioned self-sabotage being performed by your side is still part of your reaction to 2016. Your side has never accepted the result of that election, and has spent all of the time since then trying to undo it. I fully expect, after Trump wins again, that we'll have another four years of this same behavior from your side, with a similar impact on the 2024 election. As old as I am getting, I think there's at least a fair chance that I will not live to see another Democrat win the Presidency.

Right and the election was rigged until it wasn’t is my point. Meaning, had she won, you would have whines about it being proof the election was rigged. You see how childish that is?

I certainly have seen how childish you fricken loons have been for the last 3 years.

Are you denying Hillary claimed Trump with the Russians were rigging the election?
I don’t even know what she said about that, but what actually mattered is that she conceded and didn’t try to contest the results.

The better question is

WILL DEMOCRATS ACCEPT THE 2020 ELECTION RESULTS WHEN TRUMP BEATS JOE ' YOU AIN'T BLACK' BIDEN...

OR ARE YOU GOING TO CRY, SCREAM AT THE SKY, BE ASSHOLES, AND ENGAGE IN 4 MORE YEARS OF SEDITION, TREASON, & COUP ATTEMPTS?

I don’t even know what she said about that, but what actually mattered is that she conceded and didn’t try to contest the results.
Because you don’t care what she was accusing him of! Only what he said penetrated your brain cells. No surprise.

Because you don’t care what she was accusing him of! Only what he said penetrated your brain cells. No surprise.
Why do you even care if she ultimately conceded?

If it’s in courts then we will have to wait,, so don't cheat

Well, Clinton claimed the Russian's rigged it against her, then Clinton and her allies tried to remove Trump from office, even cheering a 2 year, 40 million dollar witch hunt to find evidence to that end. I am betting Trump will take losing at least as well as Clinton.

Why do you even care if she ultimately conceded?
See, elections to me are about more than just who wins...

Question for republicans: will you accept the results of the 2020 election if Trump loses?
You have the cocksucking NERVE to ask that motherfucking question, you piece of shit hack???

What the fuck has been going on the last 3+ years with your bullshit attempts to impeach and otherwise NOT ACCEPTING the results of the election.

FUCK NO!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Kiss my ass, you Kuuunt.

Unlike you and 2016 yes. Unless there is evidence of wide spread voter fraud WILL you accept it if Trump wins or start 4 more years of witch hunts?

Pathetic. You DARE even get INTO THIS DISCUSSION!!!

Unlike you and 2016 yes. Unless there is evidence of wide spread voter fraud WILL you accept it if Trump wins or start 4 more years of witch hunts?
WHAT???

FUCK NO!!! PAYBACK IS A BITCH!!! AND WE HAVE GUNS!!!!

Forum List

Back