Question for republicans: will you accept the results of the 2020 election if Trump loses?

All of us can already predict that if Trump loses, he will whine about the election being rigged regardless of the actual circumstances of the voting process.

Will his supporters accept the results under any circumstance?
Unlike you and 2016 yes. Unless there is evidence of wide spread voter fraud WILL you accept it if Trump wins or start 4 more years of witch hunts?
Unlike 2016 huh? You mean when you claimed the election was rigged until it wasn’t because Trump won? Lol

All of us can already predict that if Trump loses, he will whine about the election being rigged regardless of the actual circumstances of the voting process.

Did you accept Hillary's loss yet?
Yes, as soon as it happened lol. I didn’t question the results as you would have if she lost. The 2016 election obviously wasn’t rigged if Trump won! Funny how contingent that narrative was at the time.

"I didn’t question the results as you would have if she lost." ?? WTF, news flash Einstein, she did lose.
Right and the election was rigged until it wasn’t is my point. Meaning, had she won, you would have whines about it being proof the election was rigged. You see how childish that is?
Pathetic. You DARE even get INTO THIS DISCUSSION!!!

Yes how dare I expose how embarrassing you all sound from the past!

Unlike you and 2016 yes. Unless there is evidence of wide spread voter fraud WILL you accept it if Trump wins or start 4 more years of witch hunts?
Unlike 2016 huh? You mean when you claimed the election was rigged until it wasn’t because Trump won? Lol
You mean like you have since 2016?

Nope. If that happens I will loot a basspro store!

Uh I haven’t actually. Like an adult, I trusted the election results as being legitimate.

Uh I haven’t actually. Like an adult, I trusted the election results as being legitimate.
Yet for the last 4 years you have consistently attacked the president and said things like but but but Hillary won the popular vote, Trump cheated trump conspired with the Russians Trump colluded.

If Trump loses MARK MY WORDS...as if by magic the narrative will be the people have spoken, Republicans need to cave and give in to Dems demands. Ignoring of course the category 10 hissy fit Dems have thrown the past 3 years.

Yet for the last 4 years you have consistently attacked the president and said things like but but but Hillary won the popular vote, Trump cheated trump conspired with the Russians Trump colluded.
I never claimed Russia interfered with the actual voting process which is what is relevant to this conversation. I always maintained that the results were legitimate. But yeah, there’s nothing wrong with pointing out the fluke of his win none the less. Only 5 presidents in history including him have lost the popular vote. Obviously that isn’t impressive even if it is still legitimate.

Also, remember when you all made the bullshit claim that 3 millions illegals voted for Hillary to explain her popular vote win? That was pretty childish but that is what I’ve come to expect from your ilk.

I never claimed Russia interfered with the actual voting process which is what is relevant to this conversation. I always maintained that the results were legitimate. But yeah, there’s nothing wrong with pointing out the fluke of his win none the less. Only 5 presidents in history including him have lost the popular vote. Obviously that isn’t impressive even if it is still legitimate.

Also, remember when you all made the bullshit claim that 3 millions illegals voted for Hillary to explain her popular vote win? That was pretty childish but that is what I’ve come to expect from your ilk.
I never made that claim I said and continue to say before California voted he was up 1 million votes and that a SINGLE STATE does not elected the President even if EVERY DAMN person in the state votes for one candidate.

I won't act like a little baby as did you and the rest of the Democrats for the last 3 and a half years.
You mean you will act like you did when Obama was President?

Here's what we will do if Fingers Joe wins...Move to Canada, threaten to kill ourselves, require therapy animals and safe spaces, institute a national scream at the sky night, let anger control our every thought and run with the most crazy ass conspiracy theories ever invented.

Nahhhhhh...we'll just be pissed for a few months then get back to work like we always do.
Lol, like any of you nut-bars have jobs.

Who do you think pays for the majority of your nutty redistribution programs....your depend on the government for everything pets?
We do. The working class.

You republican types have all day to sit here and bitch about stuff.

Working at what ?

Being an asshole ?

I'll bet you make good money.
You are correct. I make good money and sometimes my work involved things that make people think I'm an asshole.

But it's all part of the job.

And your side will whine if he wins, like they have the last 3 years. What is your point?

Only a couple Rtwingers actually answered the question. The majority showed that they are Rumpsters to the death. They spent time beating the Rump Drum or berating Hillary rather than anser the question. The fact remains that Rump is not a shoein this time. Once Biden starts campaigning, Rump is going to have to really start campaigning instead of doing the "Me, Me" routine. Biden is going to have to tighten up as well. The fact remains, Rump owes his defeat of Hillary with the timing of that moron (let me apologize to real morons who can't help it), Comey doing his song and dance just days before the election. The 2016 election was a fluke. Don't look for it to be duplicated.

Now, what will you do if Rump loses and won't accept the results?

Did Dims accept the results of the 2016 election?

No....we will impeach the the muthafucker....Biden ....

JO

Forum List

Back