Putin's Neo-Nazi Svboda and Right Sektor Problem in Ukraine

If Ukraine becomes an authoritarian state that invades its neighbors during peace times, I'll support anybody that opposes them. Until then, Russian sympathizers, go fuck yourselves.
It's your globalist paradise. You rule. The consequences are a growing malaise of the ones who support Progs and the ones Progs hate. If Putin is for real, then he objects to globalism and the encroachment of vast military bases and missiles closer to his homeland. He tried to tell the West for a couple of decades.

No, he is correct.

What Trump was campaigning for, before he got into office, and before he was plied by the MIC and the industries that provide jobs for Americans, he did want to get rid of NATO, or radically change its mission. He wanted to scale it back to simply an Anti-terrorist mission.

I dug up the tweet. . go ask Politichic. We got into this earlier. I am not going to go dig it up again.

When Trump was President he, fought for NATO members to meet their 2% commitment. He did not fight to leave NATO. What he said in the past without qualification is at best highly misleading since that was not his clear public position as President.

Democrats are NEVER responsible for their past positions, even when they changed it today and they contradict what they said yesterday. Now Trump is responsible for a position he held years earlier and clearly publicly contradicted as President

Yes. If Hillary had won Syria would have been bombed to the Stone Age. Putin asserting himself in Ukraine is a message to the Neocons.
Assad is an ally of Russia. She basically wanted to subvert his sovereignty by imposing a no fly zone, which would have put Russian air craft and American air craft in direct conflict, just so she could have her CIA trained terrorists operate freely. The Russians would never agree, and it would have possibly led to WWIII. That is why others in the Deep State intervened .. . . she was fucking crazy.

NATO wanted this....that much is obvious.... They probably didn't count on China having Russia's back though.

U.S. Officials Repeatedly Urged China to Help Avert War in Ukraine​

Americans presented Chinese officials with intelligence on Russia’s troop buildup in hopes that President Xi Jinping would step in, but were repeatedly rebuffed.

66uewv.jpg

If Ukraine becomes an authoritarian state that invades its neighbors during peace times, I'll support anybody that opposes them. Until then, Russian sympathizers, go fuck yourselves.
There's more than two sides in this conflict. Ukraine is currently being used as a human shield by NATO to perform a vicarious military conflict with Russia that they have been seeking for some time now. Putin has his own set of guilty baggage that he needs to answer for. And then there's the rest of the world being suckered by NATO who are equally victims although they are not currently under attack personally. Then finally the Ukrainian people themselves separate and distinct from their puppet government who doesn't give a shit what happens to them. They have a side all to themselves and it's a miserable one right now.

It's your globalist paradise. You rule. The consequences are a growing malaise of the ones who support Progs and the ones Progs hate. If Putin is for real, then he objects to globalism and the encroachment of vast military bases and missiles closer to his homeland. He tried to tell the West for a couple of decades.
If Putin is for real, then he's really bad at it as he's done nothing but take L's for decades. Go on supporting him, I don't think he's got much time left on this planet anyways.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
There are idiots on both sides pretending to refight WWII. Every nation Russia invaded prior to 1941 aided, to some degree or another, the Nazis against Russia. The Ukraine and the Baltics provided some of the concentration camp labor.

Putin is playing that the Ukraine is going to be part of a Nato invasion of Russia, and that's simply baseless propaganda. Putin sees this as his last best chance to return Russia to an imperialist state with holding unwilling nations with puppet govts. Donbass and Crimea were both issues that didn't have simple solutions to satisfy all of the people living there. But Putin wasn't looking for compromises.
But if Putin starts WWIII, Russia might have to be invaded unless the whole world is annihilated or he is overthrown. It's purely his choice.

Biden never met a war he didn't like.
Nor did the American Media Ruling Class for that matter. . .

The American Empire and its Media​

cfr-media-network-hdv-spr.png

Left? Right? Hell, it doesn't matter if it is Shawn Hannity or Rachel Maddow, CNN or Fox news, they are all on board for war, all the time.

. . . later they can all say they were against it when it turns out to be a disaster.

:rolleyes:

But if Putin starts WWIII, Russia might have to be invaded unless the whole world is annihilated or he is overthrown. It's purely his choice.

Invade country with 10,000 nuclear warheads LOL. Do you think we would have invaded Saddam if he actually had a deterrent?

Nor did the American Media Ruling Class for that matter. . .

The American Empire and its Media​

cfr-media-network-hdv-spr.png

Left? Right? Hell, it doesn't matter if it is Shawn Hannity or Rachel Maddow, CNN or Fox news, they are all on board for war, all the time.

. . . later they can all say they were against it when it turns out to be a disaster.

:rolleyes:

Yes and guess who controls these media conglomerates? Blackrock, Vanguard, i.e. Rockefellers, Rothschild, Bush, Vanderbilt etc. We know who the enemy is they are hiding in plain sight.

Trump was pulling out of nato.

You are confused Moon Bat.. Trump was putting pressure on other NATO countries to contribute their fair share so they wouldn't be on American welfare.

You dumbass Moon Bats love welfare, don't you?

Assad is an ally of Russia. She basically wanted to subvert his sovereignty by imposing a no fly zone, which would have put Russian air craft and American air craft in direct conflict, just so she could have her CIA trained terrorists operate freely. The Russians would never agree, and it would have possibly led to WWIII. That is why others in the Deep State intervened .. . . she was fucking crazy.
Agreed. The Neo-Libs are absolutely insane. And retarded too.

In all fairness, they're not even really Democrats, they glommed on to the Democratic Party much as the Neo-Cons glommed on to the Republicans. They're an aberration, the only problem is most Democrats haven't figured it out yet.

The Democratic party right now, is about where the Republican party "was" when they realized who and what the Neo-Cons were, and revolted in shock and disgust.

That's how we got Trump. Republicans were disgusted with the establishment. And pretty soon, the Democrats are going to get disgusted with their establishment too. Any day now. When inflation hits 10% (which will be "any day now", you'll see hearts and minds open up).

Agreed. The Neo-Libs are absolutely insane. And retarded too.

In all fairness, they're not even really Democrats, they glommed on to the Democratic Party much as the Neo-Cons glommed on to the Republicans. They're an aberration, the only problem is most Democrats haven't figured it out yet.

The Democratic party right now, is about where the Republican party "was" when they realized who and what the Neo-Cons were, and revolted in shock and disgust.

That's how we got Trump. Republicans were disgusted with the establishment. And pretty soon, the Democrats are going to get disgusted with their establishment too. Any day now. When inflation hits 10% (which will be "any day now", you'll see hearts and minds open up).
I. . . am not as optimistic as you are. TEE VEE is the most powerful propaganda tool ever created, and all companies collude at the CFR. All intelligence agencies, government politicians with any power that matter, heads of intel,, basically, the ruling elite, meet there. I see a lot of folks on this board that are hypnotized by it, and nothing you can do will dissuade them of what they see on it.

Most of Trump's cabinet came out of there, and though Trump himself was not a product of this organization, the Senate would not confirm anyone that was not a member for any position that mattered.

Hillary Clinton admits the CFR gives the Orders​

Wow, this following one is no longer on YouTube. . . huh. . .

Dick Cheney Omitted the Fact That He Was Director of the CFR When Seeking Re-Election​

Take Tulsi Gabbard for instance. I see folks on the left and right believe that she is some sort of answer. . . but she is another one, just like Trump, manufactured by the establishment, just to fool all of these folks. She was a member of both the CFR and the WEF.

Why do folks believe Tulsi is some sort of populist savior? CFR TEE VEE.

Tulsi Gabbard is a former Democratic Congresswoman from Hawaii and currently a Lieutenant Colonel and Civil Affairs officer in the United States Army Reserve[1], who was running to be US President in 2020.[2] On 19 March 2020 she announced that "I’m suspending my presidential campaign, and offering my full support to Vice President Joe Biden in his quest to bring our country together."[3] She is a participant in World Economic Forum Young Global Leaders program,[4][5][6] and former 5-year term member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

I. . . am not as optimistic as you are. TEE VEE is the most powerful propaganda tool ever created, and all companies collude at the CFR. All intelligence agencies, government politicians with any power that matter, heads of intel,, basically, the ruling elite, meet there. I see a lot of folks on this board that are hypnotized by it, and nothing you can do will dissuade them of what they see on it.

Most of Trump's cabinet came out of there, and though Trump himself was not a product of this organization, the Senate would not confirm anyone that was not a member for any position that mattered.

Hillary Clinton admits the CFR gives the Orders​

Wow, this following one is no longer on YouTube. . . huh. . .

Dick Cheney Omitted the Fact That He Was Director of the CFR When Seeking Re-Election​

Take Tulsi Gabbard for instance. I see folks on the left and right believe that she is some sort of answer. . . but she is another one, just like Trump, manufactured by the establishment, just to fool all of these folks. She was a member of both the CFR and the WEF.

Why do folks believe Tulsi is some sort of populist savior? CFR TEE VEE.

Tulsi Gabbard is a former Democratic Congresswoman from Hawaii and currently a Lieutenant Colonel and Civil Affairs officer in the United States Army Reserve[1], who was running to be US President in 2020.[2] On 19 March 2020 she announced that "I’m suspending my presidential campaign, and offering my full support to Vice President Joe Biden in his quest to bring our country together."[3] She is a participant in World Economic Forum Young Global Leaders program,[4][5][6] and former 5-year term member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Putin orders his troops to kill civilians, children are dead, and you're like "but Hillary". Nice deflection, dipshit.

Putin orders his troops to kill civilians, children are dead, and you're like "but Hillary". Nice deflection, dipshit.

It's not deflection. It's context, you stupid sheep.

1647295506117.png

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back