Faked Ukrainian War Stories Viral

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
So we are believing the media that told us Ivermectin is only for horses and Jeffrey Epstein killed himself. Somehow feel like I'm watching Wag the Dog.

1645940533954.png

• Banned
Story on MSN right now...

View attachment 608222

But the video is from a 2008 flight simulator video game....

OMG that is sooo funny! So these are the crooks telling us we need vaccine passports.

• Banned
Story on MSN right now...

View attachment 608222

But the video is from a 2008 flight simulator video game....

Still yet to see a single MSM reporter on the ground proving there are Russian armored columns.

Israeli TV channel unwittingly runs 'live footage' from Ukraine... showing a crash-landed TIE fighter from Star Wars​

54946427-10577615-image-a-2_1646397053708.jpg

Video::
Bwahhhhhhhahahahahaaaaaah

LOOK. AT. THIS.

(Twitter account not needed to view. I don't have one.)

1647304262004.png

Ask yourself.... Do you think it is an accurate video?

My feelings are in the spoiler...
Although I support Ukraine's sovereignty, it is clearly fake...

• What are the chances of the lady posing for happy selfies in the middle of the war and the explosion coming out of nowhere?
  • The baby crying seems to be added audio.
  • The photographer pans to the sky where some jets appear where the photographer would have no idea they would be coming from.
  • Language is in Arabic, but there are Arabs in Ukraine.
  • That's not the Kyiv tower which was bombed. This is a fictional work intended to appeal to Europeans. That's the Eiffel Tower, of course.
  • Title of post gives it away.... "Imagine..."

Last edited:
Jesus christ

A country is being blown to shit and the same people who fell for QAnon claim it's not happening

Jesus christ

A country is being blown to shit and the same people who fell for QAnon claim it's not happening

The greatest propensity for false propaganda is during time of war.

I did not fall for QAnon BS.

But Lesh, you fall for the Biden Admin's propaganda frequently.

1647305964443.png

1647306051087.png

1647306091552.png

1647306174807.png

1647306248433.png

1647306574445.png

Of course, you can't believe anything from Russia either.

Seems appropriate to mention this well-known recent event here....

News producer arrested after 'no war' protest live on Russian state television​

Sign says, "NO WAR. Stop the war. Don't believe propaganda. They are lying to you here. Russians against war."

I find it very interesting that the official Tass news agency site in English is not completely filled with propaganda. There is some, but it is quite scarce. (please do no interpret this comment as support for Russia; I don't support Russia's efforts; it's just interesting.)

This and Biden paying TikTok influencers to say gas prices are because of Biden.

Don't believe a fucking thing they tell you. Most politicians lie with a sprinkle of truth, or the truth with a sprinkle of lies, but Biden and his administration are all fucking liars 100% and the msm lies for them also.

Forum List

Back