Put thermal goggles on all cops so they cant see race!

No...I think American born redheads who run around with "Irish Pride" tattoos are retards too. Or American born males in Jersey running around with Italy shit on...like they are from there.

Racial pride is just old caveman tribe think that should evolve its way into extinction.

But...those groups arent staging protests accusing everyone of racism. Thats why blacks get the attention now.

You forgot to add that they are not only idiots but by being proud in their heritage they are being divisive. I'm sure you just forgot to add that part tho.

Their heritage is in America. Not Ireland or Italy. They arent from there. I dont know why some people have such low self esteem that they need to find false pride in their skin color or what country their great grandpa may be from. Same goes for rednecks who cling to confederate history.
How are you going to tell someone where they are from? Youre out of your mind with delusion. :laugh:
They are "from"...where they were born and raised. Its quite easy to say.
I wasnt born and raised in Africa but thats where I am from. Who told you that you define where people are from?

No dude. You are not "from" Africa if you were not born and/or raised there. You likely have never even been to Africa.

Can I pick what European country im "from"? No. Im not from there. Im "from" York County SC.

YOU are "from" where you were born and raised.

So? Black is a race. Some people happen to be of that race. We're talking race.

But day to day? If someone asks me about a coworker named "Chris"....hes a very nice man. Hard worker. Trustworthy. His race is irrelevant. If asked...hes black. But it doesnt matter. Its just skin color.

Skin color is no more or less important than hair or eye color. Fact.
Dont deflect. You said you call Black people "just people" but you got caught in a lie. Lets clear that up before proceeding.

In a discussion about race...yes its appropriate to label the race. But outside of that..its irrelevant.

AHH...wait a minute. Now I know. I know why you are so sensitive to race...and particularly with saying a light skinned black guy is still black.

You're a very light skinned black guy. And darker skinned black guys dont accept you! And its been an inferiority complex for you for.....damn bro. Im sorry. I'll be sympathetic on this one and just let it all go. Sorry.
No its not irrelevant. If it was irrelevant no one would even discuss race. See how that works?

Actually I am a dark reddish brown chocolate. I think your going to let this go because you got busted lying. I could be an ass and keep dogging you on it but as long as we both know I busted you in a lie I can drop it.

Sure ya are. I'll be respectful and let that topic be done.
Good job. I knew you would see it my way.

No. Im just being civil. You've dealt with that a long time. Real life issue. Im not gonna push it.

You forgot to add that they are not only idiots but by being proud in their heritage they are being divisive. I'm sure you just forgot to add that part tho.

Their heritage is in America. Not Ireland or Italy. They arent from there. I dont know why some people have such low self esteem that they need to find false pride in their skin color or what country their great grandpa may be from. Same goes for rednecks who cling to confederate history.
How are you going to tell someone where they are from? Youre out of your mind with delusion. :laugh:
I wasnt born and raised in Africa but thats where I am from. Who told you that you define where people are from?

No dude. You are not "from" Africa if you were not born and/or raised there. You likely have never even been to Africa.

Can I pick what European country im "from"? No. Im not from there. Im "from" York County SC.

Yes I am from Africa. Doesnt matter what you think about it. I've actually been to Togo, Senagal and Egypt but thanks for assuming. Yes you can pick what european country you are from if thats where your ancestors came from.

Dont deflect. You said you call Black people "just people" but you got caught in a lie. Lets clear that up before proceeding.

In a discussion about race...yes its appropriate to label the race. But outside of that..its irrelevant.

AHH...wait a minute. Now I know. I know why you are so sensitive to race...and particularly with saying a light skinned black guy is still black.

You're a very light skinned black guy. And darker skinned black guys dont accept you! And its been an inferiority complex for you for.....damn bro. Im sorry. I'll be sympathetic on this one and just let it all go. Sorry.
No its not irrelevant. If it was irrelevant no one would even discuss race. See how that works?

Actually I am a dark reddish brown chocolate. I think your going to let this go because you got busted lying. I could be an ass and keep dogging you on it but as long as we both know I busted you in a lie I can drop it.

Sure ya are. I'll be respectful and let that topic be done.
Good job. I knew you would see it my way.

No. Im just being civil. You've dealt with that a long time. Real life issue. Im not gonna push it.
Dealt with what?

Yes I am from Africa. Doesnt matter what you think about it. I've actually been to Togo, Senagal and Egypt but thanks for assuming. Yes you can pick what european country you are from if thats where your ancestors came from.

Too bad you came back.....................

So...you werent born or raised in Africa.

But you say you are "from Africa".

Hmmm. So you just made the argument that Obama is in fact "from Kenya". Wow.

He is. His father is from Kenya.

Hey...im African too!!! South Africa. Since we are saying we are "from" somewhere just because we share the same skin color as natives of that land.

Wow. An African American...me! Never knew I could be a minority. It feels....kinda the same. Wonder if cops are gonna shoot me now?

Ha...so President Obama is "from Kenya"?

Yes. I just said his father is Kenyan.

His dad is from Kenya. Barack Obama is from Hawaii. He was raised in the Philippines or something. Hes American. Hes Hawaiian. He could even say hes "from" the Philippines or Indonesia since so much of his youth was there.

But he is NOT "from" Africa. Neither are you. Neither am I.

A person is "from" where they were born or raised throughout childhood.

You are from America. ..and whatever city you were born/raised in.

His dad is from Kenya. Barack Obama is from Hawaii. He was raised in the Philippines or something. Hes American. Hes Hawaiian. He could even say hes "from" the Philippines or Indonesia since so much of his youth was there.

You may not be but I am and so is the POTUS. Being white it would make more sense you having your roots in europe. A person is from where their roots are.

You may not be but I am and so is the POTUS. Being white it would make more sense you having your roots in europe. A person is from where their roots are.

And roots begin...where you are born and raised.

If I met you...and asked where you are from, would you say Africa? What if I said "oh cool, what part?"....and you said the California part. Silly right?

You may have ancestors who were from there.

But...you are not from Africa. You are American. Um....sorry, I guess?

If I met you...and asked where you are from, would you say Africa? What if I said "oh cool, what part?"....and you said the California part. Silly right?

Roots begin where your ancestors are from. Thats why people say they are going back to their "roots" and fly to Ireland to see what they call the mother country.

If you met me and asked where I was from I would say I was from Senegal but raised in the US. You may think its silly but since what you think has no relevance I can allow you that.

Roots begin where your ancestors are from. Thats why people say they are going back to their "roots" and fly to Ireland to see what they call the mother country.

If you met me and asked where I was from I would say I was from Senegal but raised in the US. You may think its silly but since what you think has no relevance I can allow you that.

You are right..what a stranger thinks is irrelevant.

Were you born in Senegal? If you werent born or raised in Africa...or lived the past 15-20 years in Africa. ..you sir are not "from" Africa.

My ancestors trace back to Germany...and Prussia...and Pangea...and South Carolina...and British and Confederate Charleston.

Am I Pangean-Prussian-German-British-Confederate-South Carolinian-American???

No. Im from South Carolina, USA.

Your parents may have been from Africa.

But the day before you were conceived. ..YOU didnt exist.

YOU were conceived here. Created here. With American food and water in your parents bellies when they created you.

YOU are not African or from Africa. You may have been raised in a home full of African culture and it is surely a very special thing to you.

But you arent from there.

Were you born in Senegal? If you werent born or raised in Africa...or lived the past 15-20 years in Africa. ..you sir are not "from" Africa.

My ancestors trace back to Germany...and Prussia...and Pangea...and South Carolina...and British and Confederate Charleston.

I was not born in Senegal but thats where my ancestors are from therefore thats where I am from.

You are free to determine for yourself what you are and where you are from for you. That freedom doesnt extend to defining what I am and where I came from for me. You can claim S. Carolina if you choose. Me I claim Africa. Not much anyone can do to change that.

Your parents may have been from Africa.

But the day before you were conceived. ..YOU didnt exist.

YOU were conceived here. Created here. With American food and water in your parents bellies when they created you.

YOU are not African or from Africa. You may have been raised in a home full of African culture and it is surely a very special thing to you.

But you arent from there.
Yes I am from Africa. You have no say so in the matter.

I was not born in Senegal but thats where my ancestors are from therefore thats where I am from.

You are free to determine for yourself what you are and where you are from for you. That freedom doesnt extend to defining what I am and where I came from for me. You can claim S. Carolina if you choose. Me I claim Africa. Not much anyone can do to change that.

Hey...go for it. Freedom of speech. You werent born or raised in Africa. ..yet you say you are "from Africa".

You say we all can say we are "from" anywhere we choose. Sure can. Again...free speech is great.

But its quite silly.

Hey...Im gonna be from South Africa. You and I are now both African-American!

My first day on USMB as an African-American. ..wow this should be fun!

As a newly minted genuine African-American. ...can I join the NAACP?

Forum List

Back