"Jeb Bush was a drug dealer"

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Bill Maher calls out Jeb Bush for marijuana hypocrisy past user that sold it at least once

"Bill Maher calls out Jeb Bush for marijuana hypocrisy (past user that sold it at least once)"

""When Jeb Bush was at prep school, he was apparently not just a pothead but a dealer," Bill Maher said. "But he dismisses that by saying 'Back then I was a cynical little turd at a cynical school.' OK. But then when you became a governor of a state you insisted on mandatory sentences for drug crimes and a policy of jail only, no treatment for drug users. Except when it was your daughter. When you made an exception. Wow that sounds like something a cynical turd would do."

It is well known that Governor Jeb Bush's daughter had a drug problem. At the same time his daughter was getting treatment for her drug abuse, Jeb Bush was opposing a proposition that would allow the masses that same treatment."

rest at link

obama broke the drug dealer cherry. After obama's drug use the democrats have no cause to mention anyone's drug use.

obama broke the drug dealer cherry. After obama's drug use the democrats have no cause to mention anyone's drug use.
Bill Clinton's brother went to jail for Bill and his smuggling operation in Mena.

That was way before Barack was slingin' coke.

And there you have the talking point for 2016.

"So what, Obama sold drugs but its not like its bad or anything" - Jeb Bush 2016

"So what, Obama sold drugs but its not like its bad or anything" - Jeb Bush 2016
Is dealing drugs only okay when it's a black man? Democrats just have no argument in this regard. They put a drug dealer in the white house themselves. It's a little late for democrats to find selling drugs an exclusionary factor.

Maher's thing was more about the hypocrisy. As a 'proud user' Maher has no problem with drugs or presumedly drug dealing (he has to get his from a dealer somewhere afterall.)

It's not "hypocrisy" so much as it's what is called growing up and maturing.
There's many things in my past i wouldn't advocate my grandkids doing

Jeb Bush has the same flirt with drug use as obama. A conviction would eliminate him as a candidate. Where is Bush's conviction?

Bill Maher calls out Jeb Bush for marijuana hypocrisy past user that sold it at least once

"Bill Maher calls out Jeb Bush for marijuana hypocrisy (past user that sold it at least once)"

""When Jeb Bush was at prep school, he was apparently not just a pothead but a dealer," Bill Maher said. "But he dismisses that by saying 'Back then I was a cynical little turd at a cynical school.' OK. But then when you became a governor of a state you insisted on mandatory sentences for drug crimes and a policy of jail only, no treatment for drug users. Except when it was your daughter. When you made an exception. Wow that sounds like something a cynical turd would do."

It is well known that Governor Jeb Bush's daughter had a drug problem. At the same time his daughter was getting treatment for her drug abuse, Jeb Bush was opposing a proposition that would allow the masses that same treatment."

rest at link

sounds very similar to the Bill Clinton line-I inhaled pot but I didn't smoke it.:asshole:

Is dealing drugs only okay when it's a black man? Democrats just have no argument in this regard. They put a drug dealer in the white house themselves. It's a little late for democrats to find selling drugs an exclusionary factor.

Ok, Dems dont have room to talk so why do you have room for support after saying its so bad. Did your principals change?

Poor Neil Bush gets no publicity, at least since the Silverado thing. The question might soon become, will Neil run for president?

Ok, Dems dont have room to talk so why do you have room for support after saying its so bad. Did your principals change?
No. For other reasons I don't support Jeb Bush and I won't vote for him. It's the new found democrat outrage against drug use when they already have a drug dealer in the white house. It's only by luck that obama's choom wagon didn't kill someone and make him a murderer.

I don't agree with his stance on mandatory sentences, but I don't care what he or Obama did as kids. Young people do a lot of things they regret later on. You can't hold it against them decades later.

Republicans on anyones Drug use: "They are terrible people"

Dems on anyones drug use: "Everybody does it"

Republicans on Dems drug use: "They are terrible people"

Dems on Dems drug use: "Everybody does it"

Republicans on Republican drug use: "Dems do it tooo!"

Dems on Republican drug use: "LOL...Where's your outrage?"

Maher's thing was more about the hypocrisy. As a 'proud user' Maher has no problem with drugs or presumedly drug dealing (he has to get his from a dealer somewhere afterall.)

Maher is a chickenshit....let's see him call Sarah Palin a "whore" in front of her husband Todd. He's so ugly he can't even get laid at the Playboy mansion.

Forum List

Back