Put thermal goggles on all cops so they cant see race!

Another obsessive thread about race by Bucs90

A liberal. ..annoyed by race constantly being mentioned.

Mission accomplished.
Your thread is actually stupid. What cop is going to walk around with thermal goggles on idiot.

They dont wanna walk around with silly as cameras attached to the side of their head either. But we're pushing that.
Why not? Cameras dont impair their vision and can be worn many different place instead of the head idiot.

Neither do thermal goggles. Hey...Navy SEALS wear them in combat zones. Dont tell me its unsafe for a cop walking Main Street to wear them. Plus...the benefit of them literally not being able to see race is too.valuable to ignore. It would instantly end racism in policing.

Mission accomplished.
Your thread is actually stupid. What cop is going to walk around with thermal goggles on idiot.

They dont wanna walk around with silly as cameras attached to the side of their head either. But we're pushing that.
Why not? Cameras dont impair their vision and can be worn many different place instead of the head idiot.

Neither do thermal goggles. Hey...Navy SEALS wear them in combat zones. Dont tell me its unsafe for a cop walking Main Street to wear them. Plus...the benefit of them literally not being able to see race is too.valuable to ignore. It would instantly end racism in policing.
Thermal goggles do impair your vision. I can see you have never worn any.

Go ahead and use the glasses...in the end it will still be blacks committing the majority of crimes by percentage of population
Probably wont change the fact that there will always be more white criminals though.

You obviously missed the "by percentage of population" part. Of course there will be more white criminals, there are more whites

Im sure our incredible private sector can invent some simple eye glasses no different than sunglasses...with thermal vision. We are going to Mars and have supercomputers as small as gnats

They can invent thermal vision sunglasses. Mandate them for all cops. It would end racism by cops.

Go ahead and use the glasses...in the end it will still be blacks committing the majority of crimes by percentage of population
Probably wont change the fact that there will always be more white criminals though.

You obviously missed the "by percentage of population" part. Of course there will be more white criminals, there are more whites
You obviously missed the the total number part. Of course there are more white criminals.

Im sure our incredible private sector can invent some simple eye glasses no different than sunglasses...with thermal vision. We are going to Mars and have supercomputers as small as gnats

They can invent thermal vision sunglasses. Mandate them for all cops. It would end racism by cops.
Still an idiotic suggestion. There are other ways of determining race by body language voice, etc.

Mission accomplished.

The SEALS use them on raids. Thats far more dangerous than cop work. Doesnt seem to impair their vision.

The only thing it would block...is the race of the offender.

You obviously missed the the total number part. Of course there are more white criminals.

Sigh....you struggle with percentages, no?

Mission accomplished.

Not in Los Angeles. Black community leaders have been protesting police body cams.
You got a link for that claim? I would be interested in seeing that.
Here you go.

LAPD to buy 7 000 body cameras - The Washington Post

Invasion of privacy. Even though it's really not.

Still an idiotic suggestion. There are other ways of determining race by body language voice, etc.

No there isnt. Race is ONLY skin color right?

Mission accomplished.

Not in Los Angeles. Black community leaders have been protesting police body cams.
Here you go.

Yep. ACLU and some black leaders ARE protesting body cams.

Apparently. ..they dont want the truth to be seen. It would put the protest lobby out of a job.

No. There are some people that are white like you that are Black.

The SEALS use them on raids. Thats far more dangerous than cop work. Doesnt seem to impair their vision.

Thats because they dont wear them all the time idiot.

Mission accomplished.

Here you go.

I figured you were full of bullshit. Thanks for the link.

"Civil liberties advocates have concerns about the cameras. If the faces of the people they record are encoded in police databases, they argue, then the cameras will be an invasion of privacy. "

Neither will cops. They'll only wear them when they go to calls or go into multi racial neighborhoods.

Why are you afraid of something...that would eliminate race from policing?

Oh. So im white...but not really...because im black?

So...race isnt just a skin color anymore? Thats what you're saying? Please elaborate. ...

Neither will cops. They'll only wear them when they go to calls or go into multi racial neighborhoods.

You're an idiot. How many cops support your idea? Please post a link.

Oh. So im white...but not really...because im black?

So...race isnt just a skin color anymore? Thats what you're saying? Please elaborate. ...
No. Youre white. Race has never been just skin color. I hope youre just kidding.

You're an idiot. How many cops support your idea? Please post a link.

Why would it matter? Cops are the racist ones. This turns their racism off. WHY would you oppose this? Eliminate race from policing...and you oppose it? Hmmmm. Wonder why.

Forum List

Back