Put thermal goggles on all cops so they cant see race!

Of course...Rhodesia is (was) a country...in Africa, dumbass!
So why did you claim a Rhodesian-American would be called an African-American?

Same reason a person from China or Japan...who lives in America. ...would be an Asian-American.

Africa is a continent. If a person is from that continent...they are African.

Its why those huge lions....in Africa and from Africa. ...are called "African" lions.
We dont use African American to describe people born in Africa. We use it to describe people that are ancestors of enslaved Africans in the US idiot. :laugh:

Then explain African-Americans here...who cant trace their lineage back slaves?

If you are "from" Africa simply because you have ancestors from there...then so am I. My African brother...join me in praising the motherland!

And since we are both from Africa and we're both American. ...we're both African-American! !
No stupid. I didnt say they couldnt trace their lineage back to slaves. I said they are the ancestors of enslaved Africans. Actually what I meant to say was descendants of African slaves. If they dont know what country they were from then they can use African American

Thermal goggles would cost the taxpayer too much.

A better solution is....predominantly black communities..black cops. Predominantly white communities, white cops. Communities with equal races, cops of all races.

Problem solved.

Forum List

Back