Put thermal goggles on all cops so they cant see race!

Thats correct. Europe is where white people are from. Who said Africa was a skin color? I said whites arent African.

Um...yes they are. A white man who is from Africa is...African. A black man born in Germany. ..would be European. And German.

Im as much an African-American as you are my brother! Love to the motherland.
Um...no they are not. They are Afrikaners not Africans. Their word not ours.

Oh well they can call themselves that.

My family tree goes back to South Africa, on the African continent. Im African-American. ..just as you are man.
No actually youre not. Youre a Afrikaner. Youre white Buc. Sorry.

Wait...so you're gonna exclude me based on nothing but my skin color? You racist.

You arent born or raised in Africa...yet you claim Africa as where you're from. I too have ancestral ties to the African continent.

If you're African-American then so am I my brotha!!!!!
You cant be a white boy and be an African American. Sorry dog.

No. Youre just an Afrikaner-american.

No...my ancestors arent Dutch so they werent Afrikaans. Mine were from Charleston. ..then Johannesburg during the trade years...which is where my branch of the family tree began.

Im just a fellow African-American man just like you.
You only need to be white to be an Afrikaner. You would never be African. You are too far removed and now claim europe.

Nope. Afrikaner is an ethnic group of Dutch settlers in South African. Learn the history of OUR motherland my African brother. They were assholes. Im not that. Im just a fellow African-American and I love our heritage.
Sorry Buc. You need higher education badly. You dont have to be dutch.

So no white person can be African? Africa is just a continent...not a skin color. So any person from that continent is indeed "African" man.

You and I may be different. But we're both proud African-Americans who love the motherland.

I only know one person who is truly "African-American"...that is, a US citizen born in Africa. (He was born in Rhodesia.)

Nope. Afrikaner is an ethnic group of Dutch settlers in South African. Learn the history of OUR motherland my African brother. They were assholes. Im not that. Im just a fellow African-American and I love our heritage.

So no white person can be African? Africa is just a continent...not a skin color. So any person from that continent is indeed "African" man.

You and I may be different. But we're both proud African-Americans who love the motherland.
Thats correct. Europe is where white people are from. Who said Africa was a skin color? I said whites arent African.

Um...yes they are. A white man who is from Africa is...African. A black man born in Germany. ..would be European. And German.

Call a South African who is British an Afrikaner and you might have a fight on your hands.

No...my ancestors arent Dutch so they werent Afrikaans. Mine were from Charleston. ..then Johannesburg during the trade years...which is where my branch of the family tree began.

Im just a fellow African-American man just like you.
You only need to be white to be an Afrikaner. You would never be African. You are too far removed and now claim europe.

I only know one person who is truly "African-American"...that is, a US citizen born in Africa. (He was born in Rhodesia.)
No then he would be a Rhodesian-American. African-American is something totally different. Didnt I talk to you about trying to interpret what Black people think or was that someone else?

Call a South African who is British an Afrikaner and you might have a fight on your hands.
Wouldnt change anything other than I would get to stretch.

Bucs has to engage in the theater of the absurd after losing his point.

Day time thermal Goggles lol!

Bucs has to engage in the theater of the absurd after losing his point.

Day time thermal Goggles lol!

Haha I had no "argument". This thread was a parody of the absurd suggestions idiotd are making to "fix" cops. Thermal goggles to ensure a cop cant see race?

Its so dumb...I didnt think it'd get past 1 page.

But you liberals bought it as an actual suggestion.

And 15 pages later....IM AN AFRICAN AMERICAN HAHA!

But then again...England and Germany have a lot of hot women.

Hmmm.

Help me out guys. Do I wanna be from Africa, England or Germany? I was born and raised in South Carolina. But I need to figure out where I am "from" ya know?
You Africans need to keep your hands off our Western women!

But then again...England and Germany have a lot of hot women.

Hmmm.

Help me out guys. Do I wanna be from Africa, England or Germany? I was born and raised in South Carolina. But I need to figure out where I am "from" ya know?
You Africans need to keep your hands off our Western women!

I'll try. Most of them assume im not African-American because im white. So some blame is on them.

Of course...Rhodesia is (was) a country...in Africa, dumbass!
So why did you claim a Rhodesian-American would be called an African-American?

Same reason a person from China or Japan...who lives in America. ...would be an Asian-American.

Africa is a continent. If a person is from that continent...they are African.

Its why those huge lions....in Africa and from Africa. ...are called "African" lions.

Same reason a person from China or Japan...who lives in America. ...would be an Asian-American.

Its why those huge lions....in Africa and from Africa. ...are called "African" lions.
We dont use African American to describe people born in Africa. We use it to describe people that are ancestors of enslaved Africans in the US idiot. :laugh:

We dont use African American to describe people born in Africa. We use it to describe people that are ancestors of enslaved Africans in the US idiot. :laugh:

Then explain African-Americans here...who cant trace their lineage back slaves?

If you are "from" Africa simply because you have ancestors from there...then so am I. My African brother...join me in praising the motherland!

And since we are both from Africa and we're both American. ...we're both African-American! !

Forum List

Back