Put thermal goggles on all cops so they cant see race!

They dont wanna walk around with silly as cameras attached to the side of their head either. But we're pushing that.
Why not? Cameras dont impair their vision and can be worn many different place instead of the head idiot.

Neither do thermal goggles. Hey...Navy SEALS wear them in combat zones. Dont tell me its unsafe for a cop walking Main Street to wear them. Plus...the benefit of them literally not being able to see race is too.valuable to ignore. It would instantly end racism in policing.
Thermal goggles do impair your vision. I can see you have never worn any.

The SEALS use them on raids. Thats far more dangerous than cop work. Doesnt seem to impair their vision.

The only thing it would block...is the race of the offender.

Thermal goggles are only usable at night.

No wonder Bucs sees this as a great idea...he's an idiot

I dont need to elaborate. Evidently you 've never seen a light skinned Black. If you have no concept of that then explaining other differences wont help you much. You have no frame of reference. I would suggest you get out of your bunker and actually meet some Black people so you too will understand skin color is not what makes race.

Ha. Yeah 8 years at Atlanta PD, Zone 3. Ive been around a few black people.

So you're standing by the statement that race is a LOT more than just skin color huh? So...is Eminem black?
So what do you call Black people that are as light as white people?

No wonder you are confused. You dont know what race Eminem is.

I call them people.

How else are they different based on race?

So you are claiming that you only call them people if they are not dark skinned?

I call them people whether they have light or dark skin. Your race is irrelevant. Its why I talk shit to people who think otherwise.

But...you say a persons race is far more important. How so? What makes a black guy black? Like you?

What makes a jew a jew? Or an Italian an Italian?

Funny how you only want blacks to ignore their heritage because doing so is hateful (or something) but everyone else is fine. Its not like you're unfairly singling out blacks or anything :doubt:

So you're standing by the statement that race is a LOT more than just skin color huh? So...is Eminem black?

I call them people.

So you are claiming that you only call them people if they are not dark skinned?

I call them people whether they have light or dark skin. Your race is irrelevant. Its why I talk shit to people who think otherwise.

But...you say a persons race is far more important. How so? What makes a black guy black? Like you?

Funny how you only want blacks to ignore their heritage because doing so is hateful (or something) but everyone else is fine. Its not like you're unfairly singling out blacks or anything :doubt:

No...I think American born redheads who run around with "Irish Pride" tattoos are retards too. Or American born males in Jersey running around with Italy shit on...like they are from there.

Racial pride is just old caveman tribe think that should evolve its way into extinction.

But...those groups arent staging protests accusing everyone of racism. Thats why blacks get the attention now.

I dont need to elaborate. Evidently you 've never seen a light skinned Black. If you have no concept of that then explaining other differences wont help you much. You have no frame of reference. I would suggest you get out of your bunker and actually meet some Black people so you too will understand skin color is not what makes race.

I call them people.

You just used the term "Black people" in your earlier post. You actually think I didnt see that?

I call them people.

No...I think American born redheads who run around with "Irish Pride" tattoos are retards too. Or American born males in Jersey running around with Italy shit on...like they are from there.

Racial pride is just old caveman tribe think that should evolve its way into extinction.

But...those groups arent staging protests accusing everyone of racism. Thats why blacks get the attention now.
Thats probably because Irish or Italian isnt a race.

I call them people.

You forgot to add that they are not only idiots but by being proud in their heritage they are being divisive. I'm sure you just forgot to add that part tho.

I call them people.

You just used the term "Black people" in your earlier post. You actually think I didnt see that?

So? Black is a race. Some people happen to be of that race. We're talking race.

But day to day? If someone asks me about a coworker named "Chris"....hes a very nice man. Hard worker. Trustworthy. His race is irrelevant. If asked...hes black. But it doesnt matter. Its just skin color.

Skin color is no more or less important than hair or eye color. Fact.

I call them people.

He's never heard of Jews protesting Antisemitism. Now everyone point and laugh at the liar. HAR HAR

I call them people.

But day to day? If someone asks me about a coworker named "Chris"....hes a very nice man. Hard worker. Trustworthy. His race is irrelevant. If asked...hes black. But it doesnt matter. Its just skin color.

Dont deflect. You said you call Black people "just people" but you got caught in a lie. Lets clear that up before proceeding.

I call them people.

You forgot to add that they are not only idiots but by being proud in their heritage they are being divisive. I'm sure you just forgot to add that part tho.

Their heritage is in America. Not Ireland or Italy. They arent from there. I dont know why some people have such low self esteem that they need to find false pride in their skin color or what country their great grandpa may be from. Same goes for rednecks who cling to confederate history.

He's never heard of Jews protesting Antisemitism. Now everyone point and laugh at the liar. HAR HAR
I like how he claims he doenst call Black people Blacks. I think he stuck his foot in his mouth again.

I call them people.

It matters very much to Jews that they are Jewish. The same it matters that I am black. For you to pretend that who I am or who Chris is as a person is irrelevent is spoken just like a white person.

Chris is a guy...Why is that not irrelevant?

Their heritage is in America. Not Ireland or Italy. They arent from there. I dont know why some people have such low self esteem that they need to find false pride in their skin color or what country their great grandpa may be from. Same goes for rednecks who cling to confederate history.

So are blacks, So again, You forgot to add that they are not only idiots but by being proud in their heritage they are being divisive.

How are you going to tell someone where they are from? Youre out of your mind with delusion. :laugh:

I call them people.

Dont deflect. You said you call Black people "just people" but you got caught in a lie. Lets clear that up before proceeding.

In a discussion about race...yes its appropriate to label the race. But outside of that..its irrelevant.

AHH...wait a minute. Now I know. I know why you are so sensitive to race...and particularly with saying a light skinned black guy is still black.

You're a very light skinned black guy. And darker skinned black guys dont accept you! And its been an inferiority complex for you for.....damn bro. Im sorry. I'll be sympathetic on this one and just let it all go. Sorry.

How are you going to tell someone where they are from? Youre out of your mind with delusion. :laugh:
They are "from"...where they were born and raised. Its quite easy to say.

In a discussion about race...yes its appropriate to label the race. But outside of that..its irrelevant.

AHH...wait a minute. Now I know. I know why you are so sensitive to race...and particularly with saying a light skinned black guy is still black.

You're a very light skinned black guy. And darker skinned black guys dont accept you! And its been an inferiority complex for you for.....damn bro. Im sorry. I'll be sympathetic on this one and just let it all go. Sorry.
No its not irrelevant. If it was irrelevant no one would even discuss race. See how that works?

Actually I am a dark reddish brown chocolate. I think your going to let this go because you got busted lying. I could be an ass and keep dogging you on it but as long as we both know I busted you in a lie I can drop it.

They are "from"...where they were born and raised. Its quite easy to say.
I wasnt born and raised in Africa but thats where I am from. Who told you that you define where people are from?

No its not irrelevant. If it was irrelevant no one would even discuss race. See how that works?

Actually I am a dark reddish brown chocolate. I think your going to let this go because you got busted lying. I could be an ass and keep dogging you on it but as long as we both know I busted you in a lie I can drop it.

Sure ya are. I'll be respectful and let that topic be done.

Sure ya are. I'll be respectful and let that topic be done.
Good job. I knew you would see it my way.

Forum List

Back