Put thermal goggles on all cops so they cant see race!

Thermal goggles do impair your vision. I can see you have never worn any.

The SEALS use them on raids. Thats far more dangerous than cop work. Doesnt seem to impair their vision.

The only thing it would block...is the race of the offender.
Thats because they dont wear them all the time idiot.

Neither will cops. They'll only wear them when they go to calls or go into multi racial neighborhoods.

Why are you afraid of something...that would eliminate race from policing?
You're an idiot. How many cops support your idea? Please post a link.

Why would it matter? Cops are the racist ones. This turns their racism off. WHY would you oppose this? Eliminate race from policing...and you oppose it? Hmmmm. Wonder why.
I'm not opposing the idea. I'm laughing at how stupid you sound suggesting it when everyone knows it limits visibility and will not keep people from determining race by another means.

Im sure our incredible private sector can invent some simple eye glasses no different than sunglasses...with thermal vision. We are going to Mars and have supercomputers as small as gnats

They can invent thermal vision sunglasses. Mandate them for all cops. It would end racism by cops.
Still an idiotic suggestion. There are other ways of determining race by body language voice, etc.

No there isnt. Race is ONLY skin color right?
No. There are some people that are white like you that are Black.

Oh. So im white...but not really...because im black?

So...race isnt just a skin color anymore? Thats what you're saying? Please elaborate. ...
No. Youre white. Race has never been just skin color. I hope youre just kidding.

No im not kidding.

Race is NOTHING but skin pigment. Period. It is nothing else. Me and a black man are aabsolutely no different...except skin pigment.

You disagree huh? I believe race is absolutely irrelevant and I mock those who feel otherwise.

Oprah Winfrey and Rosanne Barr? Two fat chicks who are rich. Skin pigment is a different tone. Their life choices and personalities are the differences. Not their pigment.

The SEALS use them on raids. Thats far more dangerous than cop work. Doesnt seem to impair their vision.

Neither will cops. They'll only wear them when they go to calls or go into multi racial neighborhoods.

Why would it matter? Cops are the racist ones. This turns their racism off. WHY would you oppose this? Eliminate race from policing...and you oppose it? Hmmmm. Wonder why.
I'm not opposing the idea. I'm laughing at how stupid you sound suggesting it when everyone knows it limits visibility and will not keep people from determining race by another means.

There is no other way to determine skin color than to see it.

Eminem sounds black. Russell Wilson sounds white. A racist cop wouldnt know the difference.

It can probably be done easily. Our private sector could make billions of dollars. Its the racial equivalent of curing cancer. Some eyeglasses...that eliminate race from a cops view.

Still an idiotic suggestion. There are other ways of determining race by body language voice, etc.

So...race isnt just a skin color anymore? Thats what you're saying? Please elaborate. ...
No. Youre white. Race has never been just skin color. I hope youre just kidding.

No im not kidding.

Race is NOTHING but skin pigment. Period. It is nothing else. Me and a black man are aabsolutely no different...except skin pigment.

You disagree huh? I believe race is absolutely irrelevant and I mock those who feel otherwise.

Oprah Winfrey and Rosanne Barr? Two fat chicks who are rich. Skin pigment is a different tone. Their life choices and personalities are the differences. Not their pigment.
Yes I disagree. You are an idiot if you think race just skin color. Black people come in a range of colors from white as you are to Black as ebony.

You obviously dont think race is irrelevant because you are constantly whining about Black people. I agree you do put on a good show mocking yourself. I think its hilarious.

There is no other way to determine skin color than to see it.

Eminem sounds black. Russell Wilson sounds white. A racist cop wouldnt know the difference.

It can probably be done easily. Our private sector could make billions of dollars. Its the racial equivalent of curing cancer. Some eyeglasses...that eliminate race from a cops view.
Eminem sounds white. Russell Wilson sounds like a Black person raised in a white community. If i wasnt looking at him when he was talking I could still tell he was Black the same as I could tell Eminem was white without seeing him.

You keep forgetting you use more than your eyes in determining things.

No im not kidding.

Yes I disagree. You are an idiot if you think race just skin color. Black people come in a range of colors from white as you are to Black as ebony.

You obviously dont think race is irrelevant because you are constantly whining about Black people. I agree you do put on a good show mocking yourself. I think its hilarious.

OOOOH....so you believe RACE is more than skin color...that it must determine someones propensity for certain behaviors???

Since I disagree....please educate me.

What behaviors does having African American skin inherently lead a person to??? All these years I believed race was just skin deep.

Please...elaborate on what behaviors and traits a person born with black skin is destined to possess?

This should be good........

No im not kidding.

OOOOH....so you believe RACE is more than skin color...that it must determine someones propensity for certain behaviors???

What fertilizer do you use to grow your strawmen? This one is a magnificent specimen. :laugh:

No im not kidding.

What fertilizer do you use to grow your strawmen? This one is a magnificent specimen. :laugh:

Ahh....so I see you dodged that question.

You said race is far more than skin color.

I said explain then what behaviors and traits would a person born black expect their skin pigment to lead to.

YOU said...strawman and wont answer.

Im holding you to this question until you answer.

No im not kidding.

I said explain then what behaviors and traits would a person born black expect their skin pigment to lead to.

No. I dont typically engage strawmen. When you reword your question to reflect what I said then we can proceed.

No im not kidding.

No. I dont typically engage strawmen. When you reword your question to reflect what I said then we can proceed.

Ha reword the question?

Ok.

I said race is nothing but skin pigment. We're all the same otherwise.

You said no...race is much more than just skin color.

I said...elaborate. Explain what black is other than just a skin color.

Ha reword the question?

Ok.

I dont need to elaborate. Evidently you 've never seen a light skinned Black. If you have no concept of that then explaining other differences wont help you much. You have no frame of reference. I would suggest you get out of your bunker and actually meet some Black people so you too will understand skin color is not what makes race.

Your thread is actually stupid. What cop is going to walk around with thermal goggles on idiot.

They dont wanna walk around with silly as cameras attached to the side of their head either. But we're pushing that.
Why not? Cameras dont impair their vision and can be worn many different place instead of the head idiot.

Neither do thermal goggles. Hey...Navy SEALS wear them in combat zones. Dont tell me its unsafe for a cop walking Main Street to wear them. Plus...the benefit of them literally not being able to see race is too.valuable to ignore. It would instantly end racism in policing.

Thermal goggles are only usable at night.

They dont wanna walk around with silly as cameras attached to the side of their head either. But we're pushing that.
Why not? Cameras dont impair their vision and can be worn many different place instead of the head idiot.

Neither do thermal goggles. Hey...Navy SEALS wear them in combat zones. Dont tell me its unsafe for a cop walking Main Street to wear them. Plus...the benefit of them literally not being able to see race is too.valuable to ignore. It would instantly end racism in policing.

i already tried to tell him it wouldnt work.

Ha reword the question?

Ok.

I dont need to elaborate. Evidently you 've never seen a light skinned Black. If you have no concept of that then explaining other differences wont help you much. You have no frame of reference. I would suggest you get out of your bunker and actually meet some Black people so you too will understand skin color is not what makes race.

Ha. Yeah 8 years at Atlanta PD, Zone 3. Ive been around a few black people.

So you're standing by the statement that race is a LOT more than just skin color huh? So...is Eminem black?

Yep. And most police shootings happen at night.

Ha reword the question?

Ok.

So you're standing by the statement that race is a LOT more than just skin color huh? So...is Eminem black?
So what do you call Black people that are as light as white people?

No wonder you are confused. You dont know what race Eminem is.

Yep. And most police shootings happen at night.
Street lights and flash lights would blind the user idiot.

Ha reword the question?

Ok.

I call them people.

How else are they different based on race?

Ha reword the question?

Ok.

I call them people.

So you are claiming that you only call them people if they are not dark skinned?

Ha reword the question?

Ok.

I call them people.

So you are claiming that you only call them people if they are not dark skinned?

I call them people whether they have light or dark skin. Your race is irrelevant. Its why I talk shit to people who think otherwise.

But...you say a persons race is far more important. How so? What makes a black guy black? Like you?

Forum List

Back