Put thermal goggles on all cops so they cant see race!

awww, yet another BUcs race baiting thread. I wonder if he get's points from his Grand Wizard.
He wants to be Black now. :laugh:

No I dont wanna be black. Im not black.

But..I am from Africa. Just like you. So...what do I need to know about being from Africa? Any special dates or holidays I need to mark? Its all so new to me. Can you help?
You'd have to get in contact with your fellow Afrikaners. They are white like you.

Huh? You're a fellow African man. I love our motherland as much as you do. Im sorry for the dumb shit I said before. I didnt realize I was an African-American until now. Im asking you to help an African brother in this journey to self discovery.
Youre an Afrikaner not a African. Go to the consulate. They should be able to help you.

So you lied? Dont try to claim the motherland if you arent Black.

I dont have to be black to be from Africa. My ancestors from Charleston traded in Africa. One generation was conceived in Johannesburg.

Im African-American and im claiming the motherland too. Or England. Havent totally decided where im from yet. Either England or South Africa. Being a legitimate African-American is kinda...fun though. Makes me feel cultured.

So yeah...love to the motherland man!!
If you have ancestors that were born in Africa you can call yourself a Afrikaner-american. Its not really your motherland but I understand why you would want to claim it.

Yes!!

Its official. Im an African-American! Wow. Its so cool to discover my true motherland roots. I have so much to say...saving it for later though. Right now im just enjoying this moment.
No. Youre just an Afrikaner-american.

No...my ancestors arent Dutch so they werent Afrikaans. Mine were from Charleston. ..then Johannesburg during the trade years...which is where my branch of the family tree began.

Im just a fellow African-American man just like you.
You only need to be white to be an Afrikaner. You would never be African. You are too far removed and now claim europe.

You are right..what a stranger thinks is irrelevant.

Were you born in Senegal? If you werent born or raised in Africa...or lived the past 15-20 years in Africa. ..you sir are not "from" Africa.

My ancestors trace back to Germany...and Prussia...and Pangea...and South Carolina...and British and Confederate Charleston.

Am I Pangean-Prussian-German-British-Confederate-South Carolinian-American???

No. Im from South Carolina, USA.
I was not born in Senegal but thats where my ancestors are from therefore thats where I am from.

You are free to determine for yourself what you are and where you are from for you. That freedom doesnt extend to defining what I am and where I came from for me. You can claim S. Carolina if you choose. Me I claim Africa. Not much anyone can do to change that.

Hey...go for it. Freedom of speech. You werent born or raised in Africa. ..yet you say you are "from Africa".

You say we all can say we are "from" anywhere we choose. Sure can. Again...free speech is great.

But its quite silly.

Hey...Im gonna be from South Africa. You and I are now both African-American!

My first day on USMB as an African-American. ..wow this should be fun!
Its only silly to you. To me its just a matter of fact. If you dont have roots in South Africa that would be silly.

White people are there. My ancestors went back and forth there a lot.

So...whats up bro? Fellow African-American. Quite a year we had last year huh?

My ancestors trace back to Germany...and Prussia...and Pangea...and South Carolina...and British and Confederate Charleston.

So you believe that Africa is for only blacks? And yet you call me the racist? That would be like me saying that Europe is for only white people.

I was not born in Senegal but thats where my ancestors are from therefore thats where I am from.

You are free to determine for yourself what you are and where you are from for you. That freedom doesnt extend to defining what I am and where I came from for me. You can claim S. Carolina if you choose. Me I claim Africa. Not much anyone can do to change that.

Hey...go for it. Freedom of speech. You werent born or raised in Africa. ..yet you say you are "from Africa".

You say we all can say we are "from" anywhere we choose. Sure can. Again...free speech is great.

But its quite silly.

Its only silly to you. To me its just a matter of fact. If you dont have roots in South Africa that would be silly.

So you believe that Africa is for only blacks? And yet you call me the racist? That would be like me saying that Europe is for only white people.
Yes. Whites need to get out of Africa. You have fucked it up enough. You have europe. Go back to it. I have no problem with the idea europe is only for white people.

I dont have to be black to be from Africa. My ancestors from Charleston traded in Africa. One generation was conceived in Johannesburg.

Im African-American and im claiming the motherland too. Or England. Havent totally decided where im from yet. Either England or South Africa. Being a legitimate African-American is kinda...fun though. Makes me feel cultured.

So yeah...love to the motherland man!!
If you have ancestors that were born in Africa you can call yourself a Afrikaner-american. Its not really your motherland but I understand why you would want to claim it.

Yes!!

Its official. Im an African-American! Wow. Its so cool to discover my true motherland roots. I have so much to say...saving it for later though. Right now im just enjoying this moment.

No...my ancestors arent Dutch so they werent Afrikaans. Mine were from Charleston. ..then Johannesburg during the trade years...which is where my branch of the family tree began.

You only need to be white to be an Afrikaner. You would never be African. You are too far removed and now claim europe.

Nope. Afrikaner is an ethnic group of Dutch settlers in South African. Learn the history of OUR motherland my African brother. They were assholes. Im not that. Im just a fellow African-American and I love our heritage.

But its quite silly.

Yes. Whites need to get out of Africa. You have fucked it up enough. You have europe. Go back to it. I have no problem with the idea europe is only for white people.

My brother...thats wrong to say. What if they said all of us African-Americans should leave the United States and go back to Africa? We cant stoop to their level. The motherland taught us better.

Yes!!

Nope. Afrikaner is an ethnic group of Dutch settlers in South African. Learn the history of OUR motherland my African brother. They were assholes. Im not that. Im just a fellow African-American and I love our heritage.
Sorry Buc. You need higher education badly. You dont have to be dutch.

My brother...thats wrong to say. What if they said all of us African-Americans should leave the United States and go back to Africa? We cant stoop to their level. The motherland taught us better.
I would ask them who was saying it. Native Americans or whites? If the answer was whites I would laugh and stop listening.

Yes!!

So no white person can be African? Africa is just a continent...not a skin color. So any person from that continent is indeed "African" man.

You and I may be different. But we're both proud African-Americans who love the motherland.

So no white person can be African? Africa is just a continent...not a skin color. So any person from that continent is indeed "African" man.

You and I may be different. But we're both proud African-Americans who love the motherland.
Thats correct. Europe is where white people are from. Who said Africa was a skin color? I said whites arent African.

I would ask them who was saying it. Native Americans or whites? If the answer was whites I would laugh and stop listening.

Oh ok. So can white folks in England tell black and Arab people to get the fuck out of England?

Thats correct. Europe is where white people are from. Who said Africa was a skin color? I said whites arent African.

Um...yes they are. A white man who is from Africa is...African. A black man born in Germany. ..would be European. And German.

Im as much an African-American as you are my brother! Love to the motherland.

Oh ok. So can white folks in England tell black and Arab people to get the fuck out of England?
Anyone can say anything they want to.

Um...yes they are. A white man who is from Africa is...African. A black man born in Germany. ..would be European. And German.

Um...no they are not. They are Afrikaners not Africans. Their word not ours.

I call them people.

How else are they different based on race?

So you are claiming that you only call them people if they are not dark skinned?

I call them people whether they have light or dark skin. Your race is irrelevant. Its why I talk shit to people who think otherwise.

But...you say a persons race is far more important. How so? What makes a black guy black? Like you?
You just used the term "Black people" in your earlier post. You actually think I didnt see that?

So? Black is a race. Some people happen to be of that race. We're talking race.

But day to day? If someone asks me about a coworker named "Chris"....hes a very nice man. Hard worker. Trustworthy. His race is irrelevant. If asked...hes black. But it doesnt matter. Its just skin color.

Skin color is no more or less important than hair or eye color. Fact.

It matters very much to Jews that they are Jewish. The same it matters that I am black. For you to pretend that who I am or who Chris is as a person is irrelevent is spoken just like a white person.

Chris is a guy...Why is that not irrelevant?

Do you tell Chris that it doesnt matter and you dont see him as a Man either? LMAO

Oh well they can call themselves that.

My family tree goes back to South Africa, on the African continent. Im African-American. ..just as you are man.

So you are claiming that you only call them people if they are not dark skinned?

I call them people whether they have light or dark skin. Your race is irrelevant. Its why I talk shit to people who think otherwise.

But...you say a persons race is far more important. How so? What makes a black guy black? Like you?
You just used the term "Black people" in your earlier post. You actually think I didnt see that?

So? Black is a race. Some people happen to be of that race. We're talking race.

But day to day? If someone asks me about a coworker named "Chris"....hes a very nice man. Hard worker. Trustworthy. His race is irrelevant. If asked...hes black. But it doesnt matter. Its just skin color.

Skin color is no more or less important than hair or eye color. Fact.

It matters very much to Jews that they are Jewish. The same it matters that I am black. For you to pretend that who I am or who Chris is as a person is irrelevent is spoken just like a white person.

Chris is a guy...Why is that not irrelevant?

Do you tell Chris that it doesnt matter and you dont see him as a Man either? LMAO

No. Now that im an African-American he and I have a new perspective. So eye opening.

How are you going to tell someone where they are from? Youre out of your mind with delusion. :laugh:
They are "from"...where they were born and raised. Its quite easy to say.
I wasnt born and raised in Africa but thats where I am from. Who told you that you define where people are from?

No dude. You are not "from" Africa if you were not born and/or raised there. You likely have never even been to Africa.

Can I pick what European country im "from"? No. Im not from there. Im "from" York County SC.

YOU are "from" where you were born and raised.
Yes I am from Africa. Doesnt matter what you think about it. I've actually been to Togo, Senagal and Egypt but thanks for assuming. Yes you can pick what european country you are from if thats where your ancestors came from.

So...you werent born or raised in Africa.

But you say you are "from Africa".

He's not from Africa. He's from Planet X.

My family tree goes back to South Africa, on the African continent. Im African-American. ..just as you are man.
No actually youre not. Youre a Afrikaner. Youre white Buc. Sorry.

No actually youre not. Youre a Afrikaner. Youre white Buc. Sorry.

Wait...so you're gonna exclude me based on nothing but my skin color? You racist.

You arent born or raised in Africa...yet you claim Africa as where you're from. I too have ancestral ties to the African continent.

If you're African-American then so am I my brotha!!!!!

Forum List

Back