Protests against AZ's immigration law turn violent.

The LSM lived up to their billing. Gotta laugh at the BS currently coming out of the LSM.

If this had happened at a Tea Party the LSM would have been all over it like stink on shit.

It would be running 24/7 on all the networks. The Tea Party people would have been compared to Natzi's, anarchists and all but foaming at the mouth with their hatred of Barry Boy. LOL

I guess it just doesn't pay to stand up for your beliefs in America. Unless, that is, you agree with Barry Boy and his asshole agenda. Then your just the greatest and are forgiven any and all and you will have the LSM there to say how great you are. LOL. Bunch of Bozo's.

Gotta wonder what the hell ever happened to unbiased reporting and a news organization that was there to report the news, just the news please with no slant left or right??

I saw people walking, and shouting.
But, I didn't see anyone armed. I didn't see anyone shot another human being in the back in their church, or set off a bomb at an Olympic event, or a bomb in front of a Federal Building wherein a child daycare center was housed.
Nice try fringers. Nice try.

you are a fucking idiot.. pure and simple.

hmmm...when the teabaggers do something violent or fucktardish we are told that Obama should have known better and it is his fault they are acting this way.

Therefore, it must be the fault of the GOP that latinos are acting this way.

:thup:

hmmm...when the teabaggers do something violent or fucktardish we are told that Obama should have known better and it is his fault they are acting this way.

links?

Anyone have an article on what the violence you claimed happened.

I see no one hitting anyone?

what exactly is the violence??????

My god you fucktardish cow. You are the first one here that gets upset about just what teaparty members SAY ... so don't start this crap about no punches being thrown.

You are an embarassment to the human race.

Water bottles were flying and one police officer was hit in the back of the head with one.

There was the usual screaming and yelling, pushing and shoving.

It didn't happen at a Tea Party so I'm not surprised you didnt' see it.

Water bottles were flying and one police officer was hit in the back of the head with one.

Damn fucking straight.

Throwing anything at a cop is assault.

Assault is violence.

I saw people walking, and shouting.
But, I didn't see anyone armed. I didn't see anyone shot another human being in the back in their church, or set off a bomb at an Olympic event, or a bomb in front of a Federal Building wherein a child daycare center was housed.
Nice try fringers. Nice try.

Are you this much of an idiot???????

Indeed he is

I just viewed both tapes again and did not see it?

I did see someone from the rally telling people to stop and then there is a clip of a man telling a kid NOT TO FIGHT and to let him fight them in court.

THANK YOU!

what is the time on the tape so I can go back and look at it?

Last edited:

I havent' seen anyone at a Tea Party pushing and shoving anyone. Seen some stupid signs that shouldn't be there. I did see one guy yelling and some spittle landed on a Congressman or a Senator. Unsanitary but definetly not violence.

I certainly haven't see water bottles being thrown and police being hit at a Tea Party either.

The latinios are acting this way because they see their free ride may be coming to a halt if they happen to be illegals. Not hard to figure that one out. After all. Who the hell wants to go back to Mexico??

THANK YOU!

what is the time on the tape so I can go back and look at it?

Sorry.

Can't help you on that one.

If you check out You Tube or Fox news you might be able to find it.

So you admitt there is not the violence you people claimed there was in these tapes?

I havent' seen anyone at a Tea Party pushing and shoving anyone. Seen some stupid signs that shouldn't be there. I did see one guy yelling and some spittle landed on a Congressman or a Senator. Unsanitary but definetly not violence.

I certainly haven't see water bottles being thrown and police being hit at a Tea Party either.

The latinios are acting this way because they see their free ride may be coming to a halt if they happen to be illegals. Not hard to figure that one out. After all. Who the hell wants to go back to Mexico??

One guy hit a man in the face and got his finger bit off for it.

That is a pretty well covered story

So you admitt there is not the violence you people claimed there was in these tapes?

Google it and find newspaper articles that repoted the throwing of water bottles

Eyeblast.tv

About 2 minutes in you can see bottles being thrown. You see a cop sit down on the curb after he was apparently beaned on the head by a peaceful libby protester.

So outrage away libby. Let the condemnation begin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back