Protests against AZ's immigration law turn violent.

There were no charges of assault from this event that I have heard of?

They were throwing trash and you jumped to call it violence.

The peopel were calling for the trash throwers to stop.

Go get me a tape of tea party people calling for no violence at a rally

Your act is getting old.

Shut the fvck up you hypocritical bitch.

Sit on it and spin douche bag, I will NEVER "shut up" for your stupid ass.

And you're not answering my question.

Would you accuse me of assault or violence if I pelted you with water bottles?

This is the third time i have asked.

So because they were "violent", does that mean the right is off the hook?

And do you know for a fact these people claim to be in any political party? It looks to me, that a certain ethnic group, NOT politcal party is protesting here.

No luissa, the illegal immigrants and those who support their violating our laws and flaunting our justice system do get violent and there is clear evidence. What this means is that those who cry out about the tea parties being potentially violent (even without any proff as of yet) should also be crying out about this, lest they turn themselves into hypocrites.

BTW the tea parties aren't one political party just as the illegals in the crowd aren't part of a party (considering they aren't citizens). It is not a political party related protest to me either. Its about a bunch of people who want to tip the scales of justice because they "feel" its ok to violate certain laws they dont approve of.

Your act is getting old.

Shut the fvck up you hypocritical bitch.

Yes I would , now who on this tape turns and says they were hit and that it was assault?

You see for it to be assualt someone has to claim assualt and bring charges.

Who got hit by any of the trash?

Yes I would , now who on this tape turns and says they were hit and that it was assault?

If the perpetrators evaded capture does that mean no crime was committed?

If you didn't see me throw a water bottle at you and it beaned you on the skull, would no crime or act of violence have been committed?

So in your so called reasoning if you get run over and no one gets charged with vehicular assault, no assault was committed?

Just admit you're wrong.

sit on it and spin douche bag, i will never "shut up" for your stupid ass.

and you're not answering my question.

Would you accuse me of assault or violence if i pelted you with water bottles?

yes i would , now who on this tape turns and says they were hit and that it was assault?

tell us where the violence has been at tea party rallies?

That case you speak of is in court and no one has proved the union guys started it so quit lying

District Attorneys don't usually bring cases to trial just to waste taxpayer money. Your on pretty thin ice there truthusedtomatter.

If you didn't see me throw a water bottle at you and it beaned you on the skull, would no crime or act of violence have been committed?

So in your so called reasoning if you get run over and no one gets charged with vehicular assault, no assault was committed?

Just admit you're wrong.

Who on the tape is hit by the trash?

It has to hit someone fool

Just admit you're wrong.

So you shoot at cop and you miss. He can't do shit since bullet has to hit something, right?

hahahaha.,.... you stupid jackass... .

You blame this on Tea Party when it was actually liberals that did this?

From the article you posted.... moron...

Tensions surrounded the Fort Lauderdale protest even before it began. A Florida chapter of ANSWER sent out an e-mail in the days leading up to the event, saying the Tea Partiers were racists:

“Racism is like anything else in this world: in order to make it fall, you must smash it!” the e-mail notice read. “That is why we are calling on all people to come out tomorrow, to organize a militant confrontation with the so-called ‘tea baggers.’ Beating back these forces will require us to organize together, take the streets, fight the racists wherever they show their faces, and drive them out of every community.”

Wow.... you are truly a disgusting idiot.

And do you know for a fact these people claim to be in any political party? It looks to me, that a certain ethnic group, NOT politcal party is protesting here.

No luissa, the illegal immigrants and those who support their violating our laws and flaunting our justice system do get violent and there is clear evidence. What this means is that those who cry out about the tea parties being potentially violent (even without any proff as of yet) should also be crying out about this, lest they turn themselves into hypocrites.

BTW the tea parties aren't one political party just as the illegals in the crowd aren't part of a party (considering they aren't citizens). It is not a political party related protest to me either. Its about a bunch of people who want to tip the scales of justice because they "feel" its ok to violate certain laws they dont approve of.

Actually to me the majority who were not violent, are legals who do not want to be discriminated against because of there skin color. You really think a large number of illegals would get together and protest?

And I never approved the violence either, Patek didn't give me or anyone else a chance to say anything before jumping to conclusions. And like I said they are not a political party, they are not representing the left, so how can I be a hypocrite? And polls show that the majority of tea party people are from the right. ;)

I will also add again, I think this new law is stupid and will do nothing for illegal immigration, and it will really not do anything to stop drug smugglers.
The only real solution is to go after the people who hire them, but that will never happen. For one politicians don't want to chop off the hand that feeds them.

Personally I dont think the bad behavior of a few in the protest should diminish the rest of the group. Just because a couple of idiots threw water bottles at people doesn't mean they define the entire protest ;).

To me its about equal justice under the law and the illegal immigration thing flies right in the face of justice being blind. We are selectively choosing to ignore a law because we are an empethetic nation, and I find that wrong.

I dont blame illegal immigrants for violating our immigration laws. Like I said If I felt like I had to break the immigration laws of canada or mexico to feed my family you would see me at the borders trying to get in. I feel bad for the poor souls who have to try and come here illegally just to feed their families.

However, I can not suppor their violation of our immigration laws and can not condone rewarding them breaking the law with amnesty/citizenship. Justice needs to be equal and blind, if we dont like the laws we can try to change them but we cant just ignore them.

Just admit you're wrong.

Watch carefully. it certainly seems to me a cop got hit as he held his head and sat down on a curb.

Throwing trash?

really

man you people are desperate

You are one stupid partisan hack, TDM.
I can just imagine you defending the Tea Party movement if they were throwing "trash". :lol: I hope you can see the hypocrisy that everyone else would.

PS there were plenty of rocks being thrown......I think you know that, but being Truthdoesn'tmatter.....well I think you can finish the sentence

Actually to me the majority who were not violent, are legals who do not want to be discriminated against because of there skin color. You really think a large number of illegals would get together and protest?

And I never approved the violence either, Patek didn't give me or anyone else a chance to say anything before jumping to conclusions. And like I said they are not a political party, they are not representing the left, so how can I be a hypocrite? And polls show that the majority of tea party people are from the right. ;)

Like i said earlier, I disagree with your conclusion. I willing to bet money that the majority are democrats, Luissa....that is if they're legal.

Throwing trash?

really

man you people are desperate

You are one stupid partisan hack, TDM.
I can just imagine you defending the Tea Party movement if they were throwing "trash". :lol: I hope you can see the hypocrisy that everyone else would.

PS there were plenty of rocks being thrown......I think you know that, but being Truthdoesn'tmatter.....well I think you can finish the sentence

Throwing trash is not a violent crime its littering

Forum List

Back