Mayor Bloomberg's Travel Alert for Arizona

jillian

Princess
Apr 4, 2006
The Other Side of Paradise
PHOENIX – The mayor of New York City is using Arizona's new immigration law to discourage travel to Arizona and instead encourage more business for New York.

"The Arizona immigration bill signed into law today could have a chilling effect on international business travel, investment, and tourism in that state, as many people from around the world may think twice before visiting Arizona and subjecting themselves to potential run-ins with the police," Michael Bloomberg said.

New York Mayor says ditch Arizona, come to NYC instead - Phoenix Arizona news, breaking news, local news, weather radar, traffic from ABC15 News | ABC15.com

PHOENIX – The mayor of New York City is using Arizona's new immigration law to discourage travel to Arizona and instead encourage more business for New York.

"The Arizona immigration bill signed into law today could have a chilling effect on international business travel, investment, and tourism in that state, as many people from around the world may think twice before visiting Arizona and subjecting themselves to potential run-ins with the police," Michael Bloomberg said.

New York Mayor says ditch Arizona, come to NYC instead - Phoenix Arizona news, breaking news, local news, weather radar, traffic from ABC15 News | ABC15.com

ya because violating federal immigration law is legal in new york....

nope... because new york doesn't have a law that permits you to get arrested for DWL

yes, in liberal land they are all for protecting drug merchants and criminals. I wouldn't go to new yawk if ya paid me old dumb bloomberg I will however book a vacation in Arizona.

That's pretty clever.

bloomberg is just trying to capitalize on others misery.. not one fucking word from him either about the dead Americans in Arizona.. blood money will bite your azz bloomberg.

nope... because new york doesn't have a law that permits you to get arrested for DWL

Neither does Arizona. Read the bill. I just posted it.

Rick

hi rick... define 'lawful purpose' for the purposes of the statute. it is probably the same as for any other limited stop. that means if i look hispanic i need to carry my passport.

hate to tell you but ICE can.....

ICE are the only officers allowed to do so under federal law.

and az is not impressed with their perfomance and have passed a law givng the state the right to do what the fed isn't....

if the az law is racist and unconstitutional then so is the fed law so we may as well just open the border and let people come and go as they please....

hate to tell you but ICE can.....

ICE are the only officers allowed to do so under federal law.

and az is not impressed with their perfomance and have passed a law givng the state the right to do what the fed isn't....

if the az law is racist and unconstitutional then so is the fed law so we may as well just open the border and let people come and go as they please....

no. the federal law doesn't allow anyone to be stopped and have their papers demanded if they look hispanic. the laws we have should be properly enforced. this one is xenophobic, discriminatory and simply overkill.

i have to say i find it really odd that all the 'small government' types think this is ok. i know for a fact no one will ever mistake you for hispanic. me? maybe they could... should i get stopped and have to show my passport if i'm walking around phoenix?

the laws we have should be properly enforced.

too fucking funny.. people in Arizona are dying because the laws on immigration are not enforced.. but that's of little consequence to you.

too fucking funny.. people in Arizona are dying because the laws on immigration are not enforced.. but that's of little consequence to you.

you keep saying that, without any links. in fact, you've spewed it over multiple threads to derail those threads and deflect from rational discussion. how many people? by what cause? by what percentage of illegal aliens? and if people are committing murder, then they don't need to be arrested under a trumped up discriminatory law.

this violates the constitution, but that's of little consequence to you because you're xenophobic and scared.

Last edited:

you keep saying that, without any links. in fact, you've spewed it over multiple threads to derail those threads and deflect from rational discussion. how many people? by what cause? by what percentage of illegal aliens? and if people are committing murder, then they don't need to be arrested under a trumped up discriminatory law.

this violates the constitution, but that's of little consequence to you because you're xenophobic and scared.

I keep saying it because it is true. Did you listen to the Govenor?? Xenophobia has nothing to do with it.. that's just a libtard from new yawk speak.. and kiss bloombergs azz for me..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65i7hUMdpOs[/ame]

Last edited:
The Governor of Arizona should return the favor and put out a "travel Ban" for New Yawk.

Screw Bloomberg:lol:

Forum List

Back