What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Protests against AZ's immigration law turn violent.

PatekPhilippe

Reaction score
Where's the outrage over these SEDITIONISTS and THREATS TO NATIONAL SECURITY....is there no response by the left winger Tea Party bashers because none of the violent protester's named is Timiteo McVeighzales!!!!...or is because the Tea Party basher are nothing more than a bunch of partisan hypocrites?

driveby

Gold Member
Reaction score
Indeed, this protest was everything all the leftist moonbats HOPED the tea parties would be .......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaXpysu_7E8&feature=related]YouTube - Arizona Protest Turns Aggressive[/ame]

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I saw people walking, and shouting.
But, I didn't see anyone armed. I didn't see anyone shot another human being in the back in their church, or set off a bomb at an Olympic event, or a bomb in front of a Federal Building wherein a child daycare center was housed.
Nice try fringers. Nice try.

driveby

Gold Member
Reaction score
But, I didn't see anyone armed. I didn't see anyone shot another human being in the back in their church, or set off a bomb at an Olympic event, or a bomb in front of a Federal Building wherein a child daycare center was housed.

All that stuff happened at a tea party ?

omgnoway !

And you have proof of course ? ....... :eusa_whistle:

OP
PatekPhilippe

PatekPhilippe

Reaction score

No...you guys just murder police, actresses and bomb government buildings.

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Are you this much of an idiot???????

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are the peace loving liberal sheep of barry?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c6KB_hwzf4]YouTube - Mexicans Riot in Wake of Arizona Illegal Alien Crackdown[/ame]

logical4u

citizen
Reaction score

DENIAL, it isn't just a river.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Reaction score
So because they were "violent", does that mean the right is off the hook?

And do you know for a fact these people claim to be in any political party? It looks to me, that a certain ethnic group, NOT politcal party is protesting here.

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Reaction score
Where's the outrage over these SEDITIONISTS and THREATS TO NATIONAL SECURITY....is there no response by the left winger Tea Party bashers because none of the violent protester's named is Timiteo McVeighzales!!!!...or is because the Tea Party basher are nothing more than a bunch of partisan hypocrites?

And comparing this to Timothy McVeigh, is pretty stupid.
When they bomb a federal building, let me know.

And last time I checked I wasn't latino.

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

And do you know for a fact these people claim to be in any political party? It looks to me, that a certain ethnic group, NOT politcal party is protesting here.

That ethnic group voted primarily for Obama in the last election.
It kind of reminds me how the left has labeled the Tea Party, see the irony?

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Was McVeigh a republican or a whacked out radical?

driveby

Gold Member
Reaction score

Was McVeigh a republican or a whacked out radical?

Yep, he was an anarchist, not a conservative .......

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Anyone knows why there isn't more about this from the main stream media? I'm curious. if this was from the Tea Party movement could you imagine the airtime it would recieve?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Somehow, somewhere, way deep down in the bowls of the Owe Bama White House, there is a staffer currently hard at work figuring out an angle to this shit storm that will enable them to put the blame on Bush.

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somehow, somewhere, way deep down in the bowls of the Owe Bama White House, there is a staffer currently hard at work figuring out an angle to this shit storm that will enable them to put the blame on Bush.

I think Obama's speech 4/23/2010 about the law that was to be signed in Arizona may have empowered the riot that ensued.

I did hear that a man that resmbled Bush was seen throwing rocks from behind a cadillac, but then ran off. hmmmmm

Sherry

You're not the boss of me
Reaction score

Anyone knows why there isn't more about this from the main stream media? I'm curious. if this was from the Tea Party movement could you imagine the airtime it would recieve?

It would be a nonstop loop.

OP
PatekPhilippe

PatekPhilippe

Reaction score

You mean the way Democrat Bill Clinton tied the Oklahoma City bombing to Tea Party activism? pretty stupid like that? Ah hah....OK.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Really....I am quite liberal and I am very much for controlling our borders and sending the illegals home.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List