Just 41% of Viewers Had ‘Very Positive’ Reaction to Biden’s SOTU Speech, Says CNN – Lowest Since George W. Bush

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
CNN says mostly positive, is that like those "Mostly Peaceful" protests?

Just 41% of those who watched President Joe Biden’s State of the Union address on Tuesday had a “very positive” reaction to the speech – the lowest in 15 years to CNN’s instant post-State of the Union poll.

Just 41% of Viewers Had ‘Very Positive’ Reaction to Biden’s SOTU Speech, Says CNN
/----/ Dementia Joe called Ukrainians IRANIANS in SOTU address. Will Nancy tear up his speech too?

Ok, 78% who watched the State of the Union had a positive impression. Zero of those were Trump supporters. Cool.

It was not what Biden addresses but what he did not address that I will remember in the upcoming elections.

Ukraine’s neo-Nazi problem​

By Josh Cohen, Commentary
11 MIN READ

As Ukraine’s struggle against Russia and its proxies continues, Kiev must also contend with a growing problem behind the front lines: far-right vigilantes who are willing to use intimidation and even violence to advance their agendas, and who often do so with the tacit approval of law enforcement agencies.

It was not what Biden addresses but what he did not address that I will remember in the upcoming elections.

Ukraine’s neo-Nazi problem​

By Josh Cohen, Commentary
11 MIN READ

As Ukraine’s struggle against Russia and its proxies continues, Kiev must also contend with a growing problem behind the front lines: far-right vigilantes who are willing to use intimidation and even violence to advance their agendas, and who often do so with the tacit approval of law enforcement agencies.
Ukraine’s had a problem with Nazis for a long time, but you won’t find this reported in the corporate US media. Hence few Americans have any knowledge of this. It’s all about MADMAN PUTIN.

Every potus since Reagan has said that, but none have done it. They won’t do it because their donors and managers (big corporations and billionaires) don’t want it done.

Perhaps. Doesnt excuse Biden‘s lie becauee other liars lie.

I liked when Pelosi fell forward as she jumped up to clap.

SHE WAS SUCKING ON HER DENTURES ALL NIGHT.

I bet she pops those things out and gives one hell of a hummer.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back