Proof positive Obama is a blatant racist. Video inside.

the Dr was even invited to the White House.

What happened, I wonder, what changed?:rolleyes:

1614723537438.png

Someone accidentally looked at the material instead of just using it as a prop.

The left's banning of Theodor Geisel's books is pure idiocy. How quickly they've forgotten how he satirized real Nazis and helped with the war effort during WW2...

Too bad he also applied dehumanizing caricature to American citizens as well. I'm sure fdr got a chuckle out of it.

The cat in the hat is out of the bag, Dr. Seuss wasn't woke.

:auiqs.jpg:

Apologists tend to make two arguments about why this early bigotry doesn’t matter: The first is that Geisel was merely reflecting the humor of his day. The second is that his multi-decade career as Dr. Seuss would essentially make up for his early public bigotry.

Yanno......................I was a bit upset when they tried to censor Mark Twain's novels. ****** Jim was a big part of Huck Finn. I'm also kinda pissed that they tried to censor Blazing Saddles, as well as now are going after Dr. Seuss. Remember people, these DID reflect part of the times back then, but now are outdated. Can't we let the past be the past, but yet learn from it rather than trying to erase it? Remember...............those that fail to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.

Yanno......................I was a bit upset when they tried to censor Mark Twain's novels. ****** Jim was a big part of Huck Finn. I'm also kinda pissed that they tried to censor Blazing Saddles, as well as now are going after Dr. Seuss. Remember people, these DID reflect part of the times back then, but now are outdated. Can't we let the past be the past, but yet learn from it rather than trying to erase it? Remember...............those that fail to learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
Blazing Saddles was satire, and no one who tries to ban Huck Finn actually read it. Fucking idiots.

Forum List

Back