Of course Biden who told us to drink bleach... sees nothing wrong with this picture!

Oh, so you think you know what she was feeling. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Feels are your department, feeb.
I'm looking at the cringe and I-wish-I-was-anywhere-but-here look on her face when the Retard-In-Chief riffed her a question about injecting disinfectants as a cleaning solution..you know, just like you'd clean a floor. :auiqs.jpg:

Feels are your department, feeb.
I'm looking at the cringe and I-wish-I-was-anywhere-but-here look on her face when the Retard-In-Chief riffed her a question about injecting disinfectants as a cleaning solution..you know, just like you'd clean a floor. :auiqs.jpg:
Nope, feels are obviously your department, Jacktardo.

So you didn’t know it is used as a disinfecting? Probably didn’t know it is used to fight skin cancer, huh Simp?
Not the point, feeb. As usual, deflection and denial are your standard operating responses.

Your savior riffed and mused about UV light being introduced into the body "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:

And it was the funniest moment of his presidency.

Not the point, feeb. As usual, deflection and denial are your standard operating responses.

Your savior riffed and mused about UV light being introduced into the body "in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:

And it was the funniest moment of his presidency.
Your ignorance is noted….and laughed at. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

He said it. Deal with it. :auiqs.jpg:

1711395659356.png

1711395660464.png

Why the fuck is Biden STILL thinking about this AND getting Trumps words wrong? Its fuckin weird and also sad.
Yeah, biden meant disinfectant, he just said Bleach to ridicule trump.........triggered.
........... see below.

Yeah, he meant they should research using UV light against the Fauci Flu, Stupid.
This is why we laugh at you, you are always having to clarify tump by saying, Yeah, he meant they should research using UV light against the Fauci Flu, Stupid.

He never said anything about bleach. You got duped….again.

Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 1.59.40 PM.png

This is typical Nostra

I use quotes explaining that trump never said the word bleach.
And this clown is so TRIGGERED that he calls me a liar because apparently I didn't quote trump NOT saying the word "Bleach"

Oh simp. I can't quote trump saying "Bleach" since he didn't say "Bleach".
Post #43

Just keep treading water there. It's amusing and a fascinating case study to watch your defense and deflection for your savior's words that day. I gotta admit, you're giving it the college try. :)

So here's what Dr Birx was actually thinking. And this is why Trump's riffing isn't suited to the job of being President of the United States. :auiqs.jpg:

I’m not treading water. I find it funny how you all come up with these ways of, in your own minds, assuming that the opposing side is barely holding it together

My argument is sound and still remains. So, thanks for the clarification of what she was thinking, the problem is, she didn’t say what you think he said.

She clearly lays the blame on the scientists who took the discussion of sunlight vs disinfection, where they said sunlight creates oxidation which works as well as a disinfectant, for surfaces, and how that got transformed into them talking about it as a therapeutic.

The takeaway here is that trump was just repeating what the scientists had told him, and you can see this because he’s asking it in a question format, not a matter of fact format.

The point remains the same, trump never told anyone to inject themselves with disinfectant, he was asking the scientists about what they had told him.

I didn't say he did say that.. It's documented what he actually said.

However, it was one of the first times our Poison Control Center actually had to issue a warning after Trump spoke because they believed that's EXACTLY what some people would do. :auiqs.jpg:
Cause what else did you think people were going to think when he said "disinfectants"?

You see, when the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES stands up in front of the country and says stuff like this..people tend to listen. :)

Honestly, this like a dozen posts on this same topic I've seen from you.
What is it that you are trying to prove here? That Trump isn't a moron?..well, that ship has sailed. :laughing0301:
Oh I agree that there were about 4% of idiots like you that drank bleach after Biden said.. "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"

healthmyths is correct that Biden was making fun of the MAGA dunderheads, and maybe 4% of the idiots would or did drink bleach.

How many times we gonna go over the same tired ground, healthmyths?
I mean, are that desperate to distract from the fact that your savior is a moron and that he stood up in front of the nation and suggested injecting disinfectants and introducing UV light into the body "in some other way" as methods of combating the virus that was running roughshod over our country?...exacerbated by him being completely unfit for the job he was elected to do?

This was the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES standing up in front of the country that was looking to him for leadership and reassurance.....and says this.:auiqs.jpg:
We will go over it until you TDSers stop lying, which means we will ALWAYS bring it up. Stop crying.... :itsok:

Forum List

Back