Of course Biden who told us to drink bleach... sees nothing wrong with this picture!

Way to go on another immediate deflection. Same shit, different post. Always ready with the cut and paste of the same material.
Are you one of PC's socks? :)
DEFLECTION???? You and your idiots still have to provide PROOF Trump used the word BLEACH!
By the way where did the idea come from first?

Screen Shot 2024-03-30 at 12.59.36 PM.png

It's no lie. I listened to him, you listened to him, and you are lying.l
Ok I guess FACTS just don't mean anything to a person who believes the MSM word for word!
Where in the following did Trump EVER suggest to drink bleach?
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

WHERE IS THE WORD "BLEACH"? Zero.
So if you "assume" he meant "bleach" why then is it wrong to assume"
Biden said to illegals..."surge to the border", or "guarantee rid fossil fuels"! So what were Biden's exact words?
Biden said these exact words...

I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

So Biden encourages illegals to storm into the USA while Biden guarantees to put out of business that Generates $133 billion in tax revenue, and has over 8 million people laid off!

healthmyths knows without a doubt that Trump was refeencing bleach from the context of the discussion.

He knows it. Yet he lies to us here.

DEFLECTION???? You and your idiots still have to provide PROOF Trump used the word BLEACH!

View attachment 924621

Ok I guess FACTS just don't mean anything to a person who believes the MSM word for word!
"So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous - whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light," the president said, turning to Dr Deborah Birx, the White House coronavirus response co-ordinator, "and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you're going to test it.
"And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside of the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too. Sounds interesting," the president continued.
"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Biden said to illegals..."surge to the border", or "guarantee rid fossil fuels"! So what were Biden's exact words?

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

So Biden encourages illegals to storm into the USA while Biden guarantees to put out of business that Generates $133 billion in tax revenue, and has over 8 million people laid off!

More cut and paste. Why am I not surprised? No one has said he used the word "bleach". Biden was mocking Trump. End of story.
Trump stood up in front of the country and mused about injecting disinfectants and introducing UV light into the body "in some other way".

Do you deny he said these things? Why do you keep harping on the word "bleach"?...Is it because you are constantly embarrassed by the man you consider to be your savior? Are you upset that he constantly gets outed as a complete buffoon and an embarrassment to the Republican party? Are you just defending him because it's too late to walk back all the bullshit he's spouted and that you've swallowed? :auiqs.jpg:

More cut and paste. Why am I not surprised? No one has said he used the word "bleach". Biden was mocking Trump. End of story.
Trump stood up in front of the country and mused about injecting disinfectants and introducing UV light into the body "in some other way".

Do you deny he said these things? Why do you keep harping on the word "bleach"?...Is it because you are constantly embarrassed by the man you consider to be your savior? Are you upset that he constantly gets outed as a complete buffoon and an embarrassment to the Republican party? Are you just defending him because it's too late to walk back all the bullshit he's spouted and that you've swallowed? :auiqs.jpg:
I detest Trump personally! he is a braggert. He is narcissistic. He is egotistical. He is like several people from Queens NY I knew and he like them were asshole bosses and like Trump they got things done. I give Trump credit for accomplishments that a lot of don’t know about that as a person I want more done for my personal safety from all such of problems that Trump solved that Biden cancelled. Frankly I am more concerned with how truly people have been influenced by Trump’s personal idiosyncratic characteristics by BIASED MSM.

However, during a now infamous briefing on April 23, 2020, Trumps expressed interest in exploring whether disinfectants could be applied to the site of a coronavirus infection inside the body, such as the lungs. His comments came after a study presented by William Bryan, the undersecretary for science and technology at the Department of Homeland Security, found that sun exposure and cleaning agents like bleach can kill the virus when it lingers on surfaces. Trump wondered if these methods could help address infections in the human body12.

Oh... right... So was Biden "mocking Trump" when he told illegals that
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, " in 9/12/2019!

And of course Biden was mocking Trump when he told the world...

Of course it's OK for Biden to LIE when he said:

Biden said "maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay—"

Biden NEVER told illegals to "surge to the border", or the fossil fuel companies that contribute
$138 billion each year in taxes for US localities, states, tribes, and the federal government.
that
Biden guarantees more than 8.1 million Americans in the energy sector in 2022 to be out of a job
the fossil fuels industry will be out of business, bankrupt.

RIGHT.... Joe was "mocking" who, when he told illegals to surge to the border and fossil fuel industry he guarantees to put they and their 8.1 million Americans out of business and out of 8.1 million jobs!

"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

So what that he said that? He's right. Fossil fuels will be replaced be renewable energy.

View attachment 924621

Idiot, you've been shown Trump stood in front of a poster stating bleach is a disinfectant that kills covid, followed by Trump suggesting we should try injecting disinfectant to kill covid.

Idiot, you've been shown Trump stood in front of a poster stating bleach is a disinfectant that kills covid, followed by Trump suggesting we should try injecting disinfectant to kill covid.
Oh I agree as I actually posted that photo where the word "bleach" is used.
BUT the point is a Google search found About 2,020,000 results (0.26 seconds)

Google: It's been exactly one year since Trump suggested injecting ...
Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2021/04/23 › trump...
Apr 23, 2021 — In time, it came to symbolize the chaotic nature of the presidency and the early Covid fight. President Donald Trump speaks about the ...
How dishonest you've been added the word "bleach" in this totally accurate Trump transcript.

At the daily press briefing of the White House coronavirus task force,

Trump NEVER even suggested drinking bleach!
Here are Trump's exact words again you seem to think people don't use the Internet just because YOU don't!

But where was the word "bleach" ever used by Trump? ZERO!

Faun... how would you like if I wrote this...
"Faun a staunch supporter of Biden agreed.. Biden said 'bleach' also."

Too bad, you so sad, healthmyths, you can't disinfect Trump's dumb musings about bleach as an internal treatment to Covid.
What is really sad and ironic are people like you that profess liberal, anti-government stances YET you followed every single dictate of Fauci, Biden and the pro-government pro-communist klan.
Your beloved teachers' union totally halted education of grade-school students that today according to the these facts have greatly affected all of our futures, i.e. poorly educated future citizens!
School closures have been associated with a range of adverse outcomes that may have contributed to mental-health issues. In most studies reviewed by Viner et al. (2022), children and adolescents have experienced a fall in physical activity and a rise in sedentary behavior.
In the United States, nearly all of the 55 million children in kindergarten through 12th grade were affected by school closures (Golberstein et al., 2020).

The results, published today in Science Advances, show that for German children between the ages of 11 and 17, additional weeks of home schooling in the early months of the pandemic correlated with worsening mental health measures, especially for younger children, boys, and children with limited living space.

So the irony is people so anti-Trump who was and is ANTI-SWAMP ethics in the federal government were
so pro-government, much like these people in the Apple 1984 commercial... totally awash in BIASED Pro government, anti-American news!
Apple 1984 commercial
Apple1984.png

Apple1984dictator.png

No one made you get a vax, stooge healthmyths.

Foolish you.
AGAIN contradict these FACTS.... dummy!

Thousands of workers are opting to get fired, rather than take the vaccine​

OCTOBER 24, 20217:00 AM ET

But Bohnak's time as chief meteorologist for news station TV6 came to an abrupt end last month. He was fired after refusing to comply with the vaccine mandate imposed by his station's corporate owner, Gray Television.

"I just did not want to take the shot," says Bohnak, who is 68. "I felt it was my right as a human being and a citizen of the U.S. to decide what I put in my body."
These workers represent only a tiny fraction of overall employees, not even 1% in some workplaces. But it can add up to thousands of people in many states.

Washington state reports that so far, nearly 1,900 state workers, including the head football coach at Washington State University, have quit or been fired for refusing the vaccine. In Michigan, 400 workers at the Henry Ford Health System in Detroit walked away from their jobs. North Carolina-based Novant Health fired about 175 employees. And the list goes on.

Advocate Aurora Health has terminated 440 employees who were not vaccinated for COVID-19. These employees, half of whom worked part time, represent less than 1% of the system's roughly 75,000 workers.

No one, once again, forced healthmyths to get vaxxed.
So obviously you don't think getting fired is "forced" to get vaccinated?

Obviously you being the ignorant person you are , never knew about this!
Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin ordered in August 2021 that all active-duty National Guard and reserve service members be vaccinated for Covid or face separation.

After Austin issued his mandate, thousands of active-duty service members were separated for refusing Covid vaccination. (Members of the National Guard who refused vaccination were not allowed to participate in drills or training, meaning they lost pay and were marked absent without cause.)
Service members kicked out of the U.S. military for refusing Covid vaccine could be allowed to rejoin, officials say. A bill that must be passed soon lifts the military's vaccine mandate, and many of the thousands kicked out for refusing vaccination may be allowed back in uniform

Why do you make such dumb and totally inaccurate statements..
No one made you get a vax, stooge healthmyths.

How do you know my military status????

Forum List

Back