Pro Cruz superpac has new ad saying Trump wants to screw his daughter

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Vote for Cruz because as Liz Mair says Trump is just a creepy old man who wants to fuck his kid.

Don't you just love all these wonderful Christians that support Ted? And another shot at the family. Special.

But Trump's a bastard for retweeting that bad shot of Heidi. Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

"Similar to the Melania Trump ad, the new spot encourages voters to support Sen. Ted Cruz instead.

'Obviously, in this political environment, there's a demand for "authenticity," so we figured we'd give the voters what they want and put on display the real, authentic Donald Trump:

A creepy old man who, apparently, would totally be up for screwing his kid if only 50 percent of her DNA weren't his,' said Republican strategist Liz Mair, the brainchlid behind Make America Awesome. "

PAC that ran nude Melania ad is back with radio commercial

Vote for Cruz because as Liz Mair says Trump is just a creepy old man who wants to fuck his kid.

Don't you just love all these wonderful Christians that support Ted? And another shot at the family. Special.

But Trump's a bastard for retweeting that bad shot of Heidi. Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

"Similar to the Melania Trump ad, the new spot encourages voters to support Sen. Ted Cruz instead.

'Obviously, in this political environment, there's a demand for "authenticity," so we figured we'd give the voters what they want and put on display the real, authentic Donald Trump:

A creepy old man who, apparently, would totally be up for screwing his kid if only 50 percent of her DNA weren't his,' said Republican strategist Liz Mair, the brainchlid behind Make America Awesome. "

Oh I so want to see Cruz get the worst ass whipping in life in New York.

No guff. I'm sitting here just spitting bullets because you know damn well first thing out of every Cruz supporters mouth will be "Cruz didn't do it".

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

That's about as gutter politics as you can get. Trump's got nothing on Ted. You can't stoop much lower than that.

No guff. I'm sitting here just spitting bullets because you know damn well first thing out of every Cruz supporters mouth will be "Cruz didn't do it".

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Yeah, Ted didn't know anything about it. You can't blame him.

076d97b8bacbbf7a4b32fda9866be0ad.jpg

I'll keep this thread on its own tab just to see if any Cruz supporters come here to condemn this behavior. I hope Cruz himself disavows any affiliation at all with Liz Mair and her "PAC."

If not, then he, and his supporters, agree that Trump would like to f--k his own daughter. Such distasteful rhetoric.

Last edited:
shocking and all words that fell outta trumps mouth.....how in the hell anyone can make cruz look good is beyond me....even the clinton/bernie election is not reaching these lows...but i give her time

OK. I listened to the ad. It was juvenile. It used Trump's words to make him look "stupid". Why foam at the mouth over it?

All they were doing was replaying creepy weird stuff that Trump says.

I'll keep this thread on its own tab just to see if any Cruz supporters come here to condemn this behavior. I hope Cruz himself disavows any affiliation at all with Liz Mair and her "PAC."

If not, then he, and his supporters, agree that he would like to f--k his own daughter. Such distasteful rhetoric.

They are only replaying what Trump has said.

Maybe Trump said that to increase his appeal in the South.

cause they realize what a dick their candidate is? and they foam over dick?
Obviously the juvenile aspect of the ad speaks to you.

be careful i hear its a long fall from that high horse...what is juvenile about the thruth about trump supporters....trump is a dick proven time and time again and they are foaming at the mouth over getting this man elected.....i am sorry i see very little funny about the current state of elections in this country...it is simply appalling the candidates both parties are putting forth

cause they realize what a dick their candidate is? and they foam over dick?
Obviously the juvenile aspect of the ad speaks to you.

be careful i hear its a long fall from that high horse...what is juvenile about the thruth about trump supporters....trump is a dick proven time and time again and they are foaming at the mouth over getting this man elected.....i am sorry i see very little funny about the current state of elections in this country...it is simply appalling the candidates both parties are putting forth
High horse? I made some observations. You might consider getting over yourself for a moment and noticing that we actually don't disagree here.

Forum List

Back