Cruz supporters hit new low: anti Trump ad to slut shame model Melania who posed for GQ

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
This is unreal. Cruz and his supporters are assholes. Cruz is trying to say he's running a campaign that's not politics as usual.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight scumbuckets. I'm really disgusted with Cruz supporters now. Melania was a professional model and she was one of several to do this shoot for GQ.

3276238A00000578-3504746-image-a-48_1458668136575.jpg

Anti-Donald Trump ads criticize Melania for nude photo shoot

Lyin' Ted Cruz is as scummy as Obama............just what we don't need, another Prez that constantly lies. Time to order gullotines..........

This is unreal. Cruz and his supporters are assholes. Cruz is trying to say he's running a campaign that's not politics as usual.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight scumbuckets. I'm really disgusted with Cruz supporters now. Melania was a professional model and she was one of several to do this shoot for GQ.

So was that photoshopped or faked in any way?

So was that photoshopped or faked in any way?

No. It was a shoot for GQ. She was a professional model. To attempt to slut shame her is low.

Cruz looks like a Russian witch himself. No makeup is needed, just a wig and a scarf.
upload_2016-3-22_18-38-16.png

upload_2016-3-22_18-38-37.png

Baba Yaga ^, the Russian fairy tales personage [a witch]

Last edited:

How shocking.....looking at how President Obama's First Lady is treated- President Trump's third wife should be prepared to be treated this way often if he gets elected.

And no- this in no way excuses Cruz's supporters.

You know, if I was voting simply based on the looks of the potential First Lady, I'd go with Trump.

But, looks don't matter to me, nor does who you're married to. What matters are the ideas that you have for running this country.

But, then again, many Republicans voted for McCain simply because they thought Sarah Palin was hot.

You know, if I was voting simply based on the looks of the potential First Lady, I'd go with Trump.

But, looks don't matter to me, nor does who you're married to. What matters are the ideas that you have for running this country.

But, then again, many Republicans voted for McCain simply because they thought Sarah Palin was hot.
Nice try to divert the thread.............It's a stupid move by Cruz............

Hey, I agree...........that was probably one of the stupidest, sleaziest ads I've seen in a long time.

By the way, wasn't it Cruz who said to leave family out of the political race when that political cartoon showing him as an organ grinder and his 2 daughters as his trained chimps, dancing for him while he played?

If Cruz is going to say leave family out of the political race, he should follow his own advice.

This woman could be the First Lady:
upload_2016-3-22_18-50-22.png

That's good enough for me!
It would sure be a positive change.
From This:
upload_2016-3-22_18-51-14.png

Or imagine looking at this for 4 years:

upload_2016-3-22_18-51-53.png

Nice try to divert the thread.............It's a stupid move by Cruz............

so, Rafael is stupid. :dunno:

we knew that several years ago.

Not sure which is worse. The attack ad or the dumb ass responses in this thread.
Why does everyone feel like first ladies and or their children are valid targets or topics for political discussion?

Not sure which is worse. The attack ad or the dumb ass responses in this thread.
Why does everyone feel like first ladies and or their children are valid targets or topics for political discussion?

Hey, when the candidates throw them into the limelight themselves (like Cruz did with his kids), or by doing political ads (like Cruz did with Trump's wife), then it becomes political discussion because the candidate put them there.

Interestingly enough, the only one who has introduced family members into their campaigns is Cruz. Still think he's the one to vote for?

Forum List

Back