Pro Cruz superpac has new ad saying Trump wants to screw his daughter

Vote for Cruz because as Liz Mair says Trump is just a creepy old man who wants to fuck his kid.

Don't you just love all these wonderful Christians that support Ted? And another shot at the family. Special.

But Trump's a bastard for retweeting that bad shot of Heidi. Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

"Similar to the Melania Trump ad, the new spot encourages voters to support Sen. Ted Cruz instead.

'Obviously, in this political environment, there's a demand for "authenticity," so we figured we'd give the voters what they want and put on display the real, authentic Donald Trump:

A creepy old man who, apparently, would totally be up for screwing his kid if only 50 percent of her DNA weren't his,' said Republican strategist Liz Mair, the brainchlid behind Make America Awesome. "

PAC that ran nude Melania ad is back with radio commercial

Yo, she is HOT? But Trump did say something to that effect about her!

"GTP"
View attachment 71550
Is there something wrong with thinking your daughter is hot? Uh, I think he's proud of her, not sexually attracted to her.

Vote for Cruz because as Liz Mair says Trump is just a creepy old man who wants to fuck his kid.

Don't you just love all these wonderful Christians that support Ted? And another shot at the family. Special.

But Trump's a bastard for retweeting that bad shot of Heidi. Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

"Similar to the Melania Trump ad, the new spot encourages voters to support Sen. Ted Cruz instead.

'Obviously, in this political environment, there's a demand for "authenticity," so we figured we'd give the voters what they want and put on display the real, authentic Donald Trump:

A creepy old man who, apparently, would totally be up for screwing his kid if only 50 percent of her DNA weren't his,' said Republican strategist Liz Mair, the brainchlid behind Make America Awesome. "

"GTP"
View attachment 71550
Is there something wrong with thinking your daughter is hot? Uh, I think he's proud of her, not sexually attracted to her.
Um "hot" indicates a sexual attraction.
But creepy is the least of Donald's problems. Ignorant, arrogant, and stupid are much more of a problem.

Gutter politics perhaps, but they really aren't wrong...

My grandmother says I'm handsome, does that mean she's sexually attracted to me?

You and Avatar both think that by using "hot" instead of "beautiful" or some other not-so-suggestive term, that he is somehow sexually attracted to her.

I'm surprised that you guys don't blow both your knee caps off with all the snap judgements and reactions.

However, if that's what you want to believe, so be it. Nobody can tell you otherwise, and I won't bother to try. But I will continue pointing out the flaw in your reasoning.

My grandmother says I'm handsome, does that mean she's sexually attracted to me?

You and Avatar both think that by using "hot" instead of "beautiful" or some other not-so-suggestive term, that he is somehow sexually attracted to her.

I'm surprised that you guys don't blow both your knee caps off with all the snap judgements and reactions.

However, if that's what you want to believe, so be it. Nobody can tell you otherwise, and I won't bother to try. But I will continue pointing out the flaw in your reasoning.
Handsome is not the same thing as "hot." If your grandmother calls you hot let me know.

Every father of a girl, or girls, knows just how unbelievably creepy Trump's statement about his daughter is.

It's some sick shit.

"GTP"
View attachment 71550

Yo, did I start the Post? No!!!

"GTP"
1.PNG

Donald Trump Said He Promised Ivanka He Wouldn't Date Girls Younger Than Her | Huffington Post

Trump Admits He Found 12-Year-Old Paris Hilton Attractive | Huffington Post

Your daily dose of *ugh vomiting forever* comes courtesy of an old Howard Stern interview with Donald Trump.

While Trump was discussing women he did or did not find attractive, he brought up Paris Hilton, a friend of his daughter Ivanka’s.

“Now, somebody who a lot of people don’t give credit to but in actuality is really beautiful is Paris Hilton,” he said. “I’ve known Paris Hilton from the time she’s 12, her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into the room and I said, ‘Who the hell is that?’”

“Did you wanna bang her?” Stern asked.

Forum List

Back