Pro Cruz superpac has new ad saying Trump wants to screw his daughter

So you are giving "the donald" a pass!

I'll keep this thread on its own tab just to see if any Cruz supporters come here to condemn this behavior. I hope Cruz himself disavows any affiliation at all with Liz Mair and her "PAC."

If not, then he, and his supporters, agree that Trump would like to f--k his own daughter. Such distasteful rhetoric.

I'll keep this thread on its own tab just to see if any Cruz supporters come here to condemn this behavior. I hope Cruz himself disavows any affiliation at all with Liz Mair and her "PAC."

If not, then he, and his supporters, agree that Trump would like to f--k his own daughter. Such distasteful rhetoric.

Yes I am actually. Problem?

Not at all. You feel comfortable associating in a way with a pervert.
Fine.
Then those who struggle with their gender identity and the LGBT crowd need a pass.

Yes I am actually. Problem?

What happened when Marco Rubio was driven to go overboard? Cruz runs the risk of tripping the disgust alarm at which point people will just stop listening.

Then those who struggle with their gender identity and the LGBT crowd need a pass.

Oh, hey tinydancer here's a troll trying to steer the thread off topic. Laugh at his failure.

giphy.gif

Trump and his daughter should just come out and swear on a bible that they have never had a sexual relationship. That would clear everything up. Wouldn't it? And in fairness, a blow job would have to count as a sexual relationship.

Vote for Cruz because as Liz Mair says Trump is just a creepy old man who wants to fuck his kid.

Don't you just love all these wonderful Christians that support Ted? And another shot at the family. Special.

But Trump's a bastard for retweeting that bad shot of Heidi. Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

"Similar to the Melania Trump ad, the new spot encourages voters to support Sen. Ted Cruz instead.

'Obviously, in this political environment, there's a demand for "authenticity," so we figured we'd give the voters what they want and put on display the real, authentic Donald Trump:

A creepy old man who, apparently, would totally be up for screwing his kid if only 50 percent of her DNA weren't his,' said Republican strategist Liz Mair, the brainchlid behind Make America Awesome. "

PAC that ran nude Melania ad is back with radio commercial
Trump did say that and it is creepy.

Exact quote then. When and where did he say I want to fuck my daughter?
Where did anyone say those words? He said if she weren't his daughter he'd date her. What do normal people do on dates?

Not fuck for crying out loud! Man oh man. Nice Christian campaign completely in the gutter.

Trump and his daughter should just come out and swear on a bible that they have never had a sexual relationship. That would clear everything up. Wouldn't it? And in fairness, a blow job would have to count as a sexual relationship.

Vote for Cruz because as Liz Mair says Trump is just a creepy old man who wants to fuck his kid.

Don't you just love all these wonderful Christians that support Ted? And another shot at the family. Special.

But Trump's a bastard for retweeting that bad shot of Heidi. Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

"Similar to the Melania Trump ad, the new spot encourages voters to support Sen. Ted Cruz instead.

'Obviously, in this political environment, there's a demand for "authenticity," so we figured we'd give the voters what they want and put on display the real, authentic Donald Trump:

A creepy old man who, apparently, would totally be up for screwing his kid if only 50 percent of her DNA weren't his,' said Republican strategist Liz Mair, the brainchlid behind Make America Awesome. "

Trump did say that and it is creepy.

Exact quote then. When and where did he say I want to fuck my daughter?
Where did anyone say those words? He said if she weren't his daughter he'd date her. What do normal people do on dates?

Not fuck for crying out loud! Man oh man. Nice Christian campaign completely in the gutter.
I know you are Canadian and all, but dating leads to fucking.

I'm not interested in what a PAC did.

I'm interested in what a candidate will do once elected.

Someone explain to me what Dump will do, because he hasn't told us anything beyond a fairy tale about a wall that will NEVER be built.

I've seen Trump's taste in women and I would bet any offspring of their will be HOT. I take Trump's daughter to Cruises any day because of that.

... so we know it would be an issue if trump was a Democrat.

Actually Trump said he has always been a democrook. All of a sudden he joins the republicrats again and appeals to the anger over the open border and "conservatives" join his cult of personality.

If this ad has them this butthurt imagine how they will wail when hitlery's apparatchiks begin their assaults.

Cruz is just plain disgusting. How horrible to have him as a father!

Yes how dare he not want to date his daughter!

What happened when Marco Rubio was driven to go overboard? Cruz runs the risk of tripping the disgust alarm at which point people will just stop listening.

So a super pac quoting Donald trumps disgusting words is going to hurt Cruz and not trump?

Are we in the twilight zone?

Forum List

Back