Pride?

Sassy, I think the founders of BLM are obnoxious pigs, but I've never heard of them saying white people are sub-human.

'Course who would know more about sub-humans than the founders of BLM.

So, do you have a link to the pigs making that statement?

Mulitiple links available...

Huffpo good enough?

Black Lives Matter Toronto Co-Founder Needs To Resign

Didya read the article? NOT a co-founder of BLM, but of the Toronto Branch. And that branch is extremely radical in it's views because attracts folks who are not ALLOWED to speak hate without taking cover in an org like BLM. It's CANADA.. Land of incarcerating you for HATE SPEECH. UNLESS --- you're org is one of the "protected" species of hate. The haters have a harder time up there finding "political cover"..

One CHAPTER -- a couple flaming hacks. They should be pushed out. BLM should have done it when this bad press started to catch fire. Pushing folks OUT of organizations is not easy. No organization is capable of putting up borders and defending it's brand against MILLIONS of whackos trying to climb aboard.

Oh cut the crap. They're racist.

Have you read their Platforms and Statements? No Black racism there. A lot of absurd NAIVETY. A good dose of HATE for "the system". No racism.

You're deluded, our Outreach had an encounter with them. They DEMANDED we say Black Lives Matter, when I told them all lives matter I was a racist bitch.

Back your goddamn choo choo up, I'm not buying what you're selling.

No use for them and never will have. And by the way 80% of the people we were feeding and clothing, helping with necessities were ...guess now. Black.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: What a hoot. Your outreach is to IMMEDIATELY get into a Slogan trading contest?

You're the brainless, innovation free, inept political hacks that are going bye--bye. And your experience is a GREAT tale of why that's so.... I'd give you hints, but you're time is up anyways. Too late to figure out how to connect with everybody without being called "a racist bitch" :rofl:

Mulitiple links available...

Huffpo good enough?

Black Lives Matter Toronto Co-Founder Needs To Resign

Didya read the article? NOT a co-founder of BLM, but of the Toronto Branch. And that branch is extremely radical in it's views because attracts folks who are not ALLOWED to speak hate without taking cover in an org like BLM. It's CANADA.. Land of incarcerating you for HATE SPEECH. UNLESS --- you're org is one of the "protected" species of hate. The haters have a harder time up there finding "political cover"..

One CHAPTER -- a couple flaming hacks. They should be pushed out. BLM should have done it when this bad press started to catch fire. Pushing folks OUT of organizations is not easy. No organization is capable of putting up borders and defending it's brand against MILLIONS of whackos trying to climb aboard.

Have you read their Platforms and Statements? No Black racism there. A lot of absurd NAIVETY. A good dose of HATE for "the system". No racism.

You're deluded, our Outreach had an encounter with them. They DEMANDED we say Black Lives Matter, when I told them all lives matter I was a racist bitch.

No use for them and never will have. And by the way 80% of the people we were feeding and clothing, helping with necessities were ...guess now. Black.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: What a hoot. Your outreach is to IMMEDIATELY get into a Slogan trading contest?

You're the brainless, innovation free, inept political hacks that are going bye--bye. And your experience is a GREAT tale of why that's so.... I'd give you hints, but you're time is up anyways. Too late to figure out how to connect with everybody without being called "a racist bitch" :rofl:

I repeat, you're fucking deluded. They are racist anarchists.

I'm surprised they've duped you...I really am.

Now run along you and Coyote can cheer lead each other's delusions

Anarchists? Probably. Racist? Not part of the solutions they've proposed. They are WRONG in most of their suggestions, but their complaints are VERY real. It's just not racism that is the source of those complaints. We will calmly explain that. And they are listening..

Anarchists? Probably. Racist? Not part of the solutions they've proposed. They are WRONG in most of their suggestions, but their complaints are VERY real. It's just not racism that is the source of those complaints. We will calmly explain that. And they are listening..

Actions and words are two different animals.

I'm truly working on solutions and problem solving while you two primitive tribes slug it out on the streets. Work every week cataloguing contributions to LParty ideas.. And soliciting the best papers and essays from our membership. Don't even need to waste time watching the Grade School Food Fight News.

Wasn't part of the cultural racism back in the day was policies that discriminated against people of different races?
How does BLM stances NOT do that? They are basically saying black people deserve special privileges just for being black..

Your race gave the world? So the fact that you have the same color skin as someone who invented something, somehow makes you part of the group of inventors? Nonsense.
Pretty amazing that everything you have came from someone with white skin.
Prometheus Unchained

White High IQs invented all the world's wealth and everything that prevents the rest of you from living like animals in the jungle. "Man" did not invent the wheel, one unappeciated prehistoric genius did.

But because High IQs create the entire fortune of the plutocracy, it uses its massive mind control to make others disrespect geniuses and treat them like freaks and losers so that they lose all pride. As a result of this, meek geeks submit to becoming Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys. If someone ever started a Pride movement with them, they'd quit bailing out an ungrateful and insulting race and use their superior intelligence to confiscate all the wealth the plutocracy stole from them, especially the trust funds.

A fb friend posted this this morning. I often think memes are trite, but don't believe this one is. I never understood why anyone is proud of the tint of a body organ. Everyone has skin, If I said I was proud I have a nose, I'd get looked at pretty oddly.

White pride? White heritage? I don't know what they are. Race is too diverse and being proud of an organ tint is retarded.

FrKgbyD.jpg
Perhaps if you tried being honest. Or are you honestly so blind as that?
What the fuck does that mean?
Well, aside from the obvious agenda this meme has, do you honestly thing that whites in America ar a bunch of wild-eyed haters like what is portrayed in the images?

Because I can tell you, that Nazi wannabes and White Nationalists are less than 2% of the white population.

So I'll repeat it. Perhaps if you tried being honest or removed your blinders.

There is 3% difference between any one of us: Eye color, hair color and skin tone. That's it.

Where do you get this 3%,...Number?

How does a few pigments, become 3%. of our body mass?

I'm truly working on solutions and problem solving while you two primitive tribes slug it out on the streets. Work every week cataloguing contributions to LParty ideas.. And soliciting the best papers and essays from our membership. Don't even need to waste time watching the Grade School Food Fight News.

The day my side truly decides to "slug it out on the streets" is the day this BLM and ANIFTA nonsense will end.

Let them keep pushing eventually patience will end. Good decent people won't tolerate it much longer.

I don't get the "white pride" thing either because nobody is pure "white" (caucasian). And if those who are "white" are proud of their "white skin", why is Tanning Lotions and Tanning beds kicking ass in sales?

None of it makes sense to me. On any "side" claiming pride of a skin color.
Libobabble

"Skin color" is a dishonest term; its goal is to make your opponents look like they are proud about a superficial thing instead of superior ability and achievements. It's like saying that midgets are kept out of the NBA only because of their Munchkin voices. Don't lie to us and pretend you seriously believe it's about skin color.

There is 3% difference between any one of us: Eye color, hair color and skin tone. That's it.

How does a few pigments, become 3% of our body mass?

We aren't talking about different species.

Did I say that? 'species'
I was evaluating that 3% colors, numbers. Green eyes, Orange skin, Purple hair.
If you look at our total mass. We all (almost) have these parts, body decorative items.
I don't see how we are 3% different.

Let us say everyone starts out white/red.

Note that after a drip. The 3% of the colored water in the glass is not gone.
Even though the pigments are measured in drops. In clear solutions.

Not even in blood cells. As all races have type 'O', 'AB', 'B' and 'A' types in their race.

Last edited:
White pride is irrational, its based on some distorted fear of losing status. White people have done great things but our status as the white race is corrupt. Too bad people cant just honor their heritage/ethnicity and leave it at that.

Extreme pride in anything, is distorted and blatantly ugly.
Rainbow Bowwows

Your dogma needs to be on a leash. Also, please carry a pooper scooper to clean up the mess it makes.

How does a few pigments, become 3% of our body mass?

We aren't talking about different species.

Did I say that? 'species'
I was evaluating that 3% colors, numbers. Green eyes, Orange skin, Purple hair.
If you look at our total mass. We all (almost) have these parts, body decorative items.
I don't see how we are 3% different.

Let us say everyone starts out white/red.

Note that after a drip. The 3% of the colored water in the glass is not gone.
Even though the pigments are measured in drops. In clear solutions.

Not even in blood cells. As all races have type 'O', 'AB', 'B' and 'A' types in their race.

I just told you that there is a 3% difference between any one of us as we aren't talking about different species. One species. One race. Eye color, hair color, skin tone. And type O negative is "universal"-neither here nor there.

'Eye color, hair color, skin tone.' No, there is not a 3% difference here. At best. a 0.50%. and really less. As skin/hair is always replacing itself.
Not sure about/around eye color. I will say that Male vs. Female, you can see a 3% difference and more.

'Eye color, hair color, skin tone.' No, there is not a 3% difference here. At best. a 0.50%. and really less. As skin/hair is always replacing itself.
Not sure around eye color. I will say that Male vs. Female, you can see a 3% difference and more.

Skin/hair replacing itself is not relevant. If you are looking for an argument, I'm good with that. You are just going to need to find one that I am willing to participate a lot more in.

Say Black pride and you get government funding.

Say White pride and you get government surveillance.
Ya got a point, there.

That's why I think "black pride" is a bullshit phrase, too. Proud of African heritage? That does mean something, though.
And of that African heritage. Why is it only in identity identified America is it necessary to hyphen a persons heritage as African -American? I never hear of this in Canada, U.K., Australia etc.
Other groups are proud of heritage as I am of Polish, but I am an American first and always.
No hyphen needed.

Acadumbic Histwhorians Can't Connect the Dots, They Can Only Collect the Dots

Did you know that Sobieski's victory meant that the day before, SEPTEMBER ELEVENTH, 1683, was the peak of the Moslem jihad previous to the one we are losing? What would have been the outcome if Osama bin Laden had been in charge of the Turkish forces? The jihadi beasts would have been in Paris before the Poles even got to Vienna.

Last edited:
Not sure around eye color. I will say that Male vs. Female, you can see a 3% difference and more.

Skin/hair replacing itself is not relevant. If you are looking for an argument, I'm good with that. You are just going to need to find one that I am willing to participate a lot more in.

You said "There is 3% difference between any one of us:"

Point to where it occurs.

btw. I already said there is 3%+ between Male and Female. I feel that is about 5%.

Forum List

Back