Pride?

A fb friend posted this this morning. I often think memes are trite, but don't believe this one is. I never understood why anyone is proud of the tint of a body organ. Everyone has skin, If I said I was proud I have a nose, I'd get looked at pretty oddly.

White pride? White heritage? I don't know what they are. Race is too diverse and being proud of an organ tint is retarded.

FrKgbyD.jpg
How about we fix this racist meme and put in a picture that matches the others? Whats wrong with American Pride?

independence-day-parade.jpg

Your race gave the world? So the fact that you have the same color skin as someone who invented something, somehow makes you part of the group of inventors? Nonsense.
Pretty amazing that everything you have came from someone with white skin.

I have no problem with that. What I find hilarious is all these losers claiming the accomplishments of those who have the same skin color.

People with genetic origin in Africa have fought for the US in every one of our wars including the Revolutionary War. So part of our freedom must be credited to those individuals that fought for it long ago, and much more recently, even if it hurts your feelings that they were black.

A fb friend posted this this morning. I often think memes are trite, but don't believe this one is. I never understood why anyone is proud of the tint of a body organ. Everyone has skin, If I said I was proud I have a nose, I'd get looked at pretty oddly.

White pride? White heritage? I don't know what they are. Race is too diverse and being proud of an organ tint is retarded.

FrKgbyD.jpg

Stupid meme, where is the BLM? They're as racist as they come and whoever made that meme, cherry picked

BLM developed as a protest to current reality. That being cold blooded murder of black men by mostly white LEO's under the color of authority. Few if any of the of the most viewed incidents where lethal force was used were justified, and violated the use of force policy of their agency.

How about we fix this racist meme and put in a picture that matches the others? Whats wrong with American Pride?

Would be nice if that fantasy were reality, but it is not. NOWHERE has a multicultural society worked. Defending it will be the death of this once great white nation.

I am proud of my Scottish\Italian\Lebonese bloodline. Being white is just my skin Color...

I am proud of being part of MacEachern bloodline and my Kilt wearing ways...

Gracie is correct and I believe Bones also nailed it when they wrote about doing a DNA test on those that are proud to be white because you will discover you are not as white as you believe.

FrKgbyD.jpg

Stupid meme, where is the BLM? They're as racist as they come and whoever made that meme, cherry picked

BLM developed as a protest to current reality. That being cold blooded murder of black men by mostly white LEO's under the color of authority. Few if any of the of the most viewed incidents where lethal force was used were justified, and violated the use of force policy of their agency.

A "reality" based on a false narrative.

FrKgbyD.jpg
Those are pictures of people from various nations wearing their traditional clothing. Are you that stupid?

British pride:

ed956f20a2abefcd1dce71948f2f8543.jpg

Iranian pride:
082a51a33e82be17b5d8b5a470a9c34e--aladdin-costume-purim-costumes.jpg

Fininish pride:
eb0f38d5d2931dbd700299f8fb7cefbe.jpg

Last edited:

FrKgbyD.jpg

A Damn Lie ^^^

I've written / revised Use of Force Policies! What have you done to offer proof your comment is anything more than an opinion by a hack and a bigot?

FrKgbyD.jpg

A Damn Lie ^^^

I've written / revised Use of Force Policies! What have you done to offer proof your comment is anything more than an opinion by a hack and a bigot?

The reality is that there is NOT a big uptick in violence of police against blacks. If you weren't a moronic political hack you would admit that. The fact is there is no massive increase of violence against blacks. What is a fact is that the standards to be a police officer have been lowered to the point that a fool like you could get on a department. The training likewise has been diminished to the point that the officers, who shouldn't be officers, are incapable of dealing with imagined threats, much less real ones.

Unlike you I actually TRAINED officers how to survive in the field. While you were writing your cute little reports, I and others like me, were training officers how to survive in the real world. You weren't. You were no doubt one of the "brass" who tied their hands and then when they were involved in a use of force situation no doubt hung them out to dry if it was a legit case, or protected them if it was one of your pals who had been involved in a bad shoot.

I am all for, and support GOOD officers. Political hacks, such as yourself, are weakening the police departments nation wide, and that results is innocent people being killed by unsuitable, ill trained officers, who would have made excellent accountants, but are shit peace officers.

I think it is nonsense to feel superior simply because of one's skin color. But racism exists everywhere, it is not unique to America, or to white people.

It would be good for everyone to be proud of their heritage and yes, their skin color, too. Why shouldn't a person feel good about themselves and how they look?

I think it's sad that so many assholes feel a need to take cheap shots at white people at every opportunity, these days. The folks who do this show themselves to be morons, and no better than the racists they claim to hate. And to anyone who would say, "yeah, but whites did this and that and they were so bad and caused so many problems, whine, whine, whine..." I would say, grow the fuck up. Use your brain, if you have one.

The truth is that whites were bright enough to develop needed weapons and organize themselves well for their survival. But, my real point is this: ANY other race, including blacks, who had had the smarts, the ingenuity, and the drive, to be able to achieve these things — would have done the same things, and behaved the same way, as whites have. So pointing fingers is stupid. Someone had to be top dog. Quit being jealous, if it wasn't you.

As far as skin color is concerned, I love women with certain tones of white skin. Sometimes it's absolutely gorgeous, especially at dawn. And often there are many colors present, not just white — pink, rose, more, depending on the situation, the light, and the place.

I also love the skin tones of many Japanese women. They can be intoxicating in their beauty. Again, there can be many interacting colors at work. Imo, they are among the lovliest of all women.

Everyone should feel good about themselves. If they don't, that would probably be a good thing to work on. There's no logical reason to put other people down for their skin color, just because it happens to be different from our own.

FrKgbyD.jpg

Gang bangers, MS-3, it could go on and and on

I think it is nonsense to feel superior simply because of one's skin color. But racism exists everywhere, it is not unique to America, or to white people.

It would be good for everyone to be proud of their heritage and yes, their skin color, too. Why shouldn't a person feel good about themselves and how they look?

I think it's sad that so many assholes feel a need to take cheap shots at white people at every opportunity, these days. The folks who do this show themselves to be morons, and no better than the racists they claim to hate. And to anyone who would say, "yeah, but whites did this and that and they were so bad and caused so many problems, whine, whine, whine..." I would say, grow the fuck up. Use your brain, if you have one.

The truth is that whites were bright enough to develop needed weapons and organize themselves well for their survival. But, my real point is this: ANY other race, including blacks, who had had the smarts, the ingenuity, and the drive, to be able to achieve these things — would have done the same things, and behaved the same way, as whites have. So pointing fingers is stupid. Someone had to be top dog. Quit being jealous, if it wasn't you.

As far as skin color is concerned, I love women with certain tones of white skin. Sometimes it's absolutely gorgeous, especially at dawn. And often there are many colors present, not just white — pink, rose, more, depending on the situation, the light, and the place.

I also love the skin tones of many Japanese women. They can be intoxicating in their beauty. Again, there can be many interacting colors at work. Imo, they are among the lovliest of all women.

Everyone should feel good about themselves. If they don't, that would probably be a good thing to work on. There's no logical reason to put other people down for their skin color, just because it happens to be different from our own.
Enough about race tell us what you think of women. :2up: :beer:

Sorry about that. But when I think of great looks, or great skin, there's always seems to be a women involved. Just lucky I guess.

And it could be that I've been thinking about a wonderful woman I knew a couple of years back. Didn't work out but I'll never forget her. Lol. And, yeah, she had great skin. Like that I described earlier. :smile:

Sorry about that. But when I think of great looks, or great skin, there's always seems to be a women involved. Just lucky I guess.

And it could be that I've been thinking about a wonderful woman I knew a couple of years back. Didn't work out but I'll never forget her. Lol. And, yeah, she had great skin. Like that I described earlier. :smile:
Here, let me help you:

Would be nice if that fantasy were reality, but it is not. NOWHERE has a multicultural society worked. Defending it will be the death of this once great white nation.
You are a goddamne fucking idiot. The great societies and nations in history have all been cosmopolitan in nature. All gathered the brightest and best from where ever they could get them.

FrKgbyD.jpg
The difference is African pride, Asian pride, and Latino pride are celebrating culture... just like Irish pride german pride etc. Once you get into "white pride" the question becomes, why are you proud of having white skin?
I am proud of the gifts my race gave the world -- like this miracle of communication
The human race??

FrKgbyD.jpg

What actually makes them racist?

FrKgbyD.jpg

What actually makes them racist?

They're not racist. But their solutions involve invoking a LOT of hate. Especially towards Law Enforcement and the Criminal Justice system. BOTH of which ARE overdue for reforms that accommodate the needs of lower income communities of ALL colors.

And the calls for "reparations" BORDER on racism, but again is an expediency that involves no violence.

They're evolving.. They know have leadership and platforms. And in time -- could be a better Leadership organ than the NAACP..

Forum List

Back