Pride?

Protection.
"special privilege" IS unequal :rolleyes:
What special priveledge does balm call for?
Read their stuff
Protection from police brutality is "extra" for African Americans in our society.

But it is necessary.
what about whites? More whites get murdered by police than any race in america.
What about whites?

Whites have problems in America too. None of which stem from their skin color. They are killed at higher rates because their population is much higher. If you figure in populations of each race you will come to different conclusions.

Stupid meme, where is the BLM? They're as racist as they come and whoever made that meme, cherry picked

What actually makes them racist?

They're not racist..

Complete unadulterated BS.

BLM Co foundet Yusra Khogall stated white people are sub human.

That's racist. No two ways about it.

/discussion
Sassy, I think the founders of BLM are obnoxious pigs, but I've never heard of them saying white people are sub-human.

'Course who would know more about sub-humans than the founders of BLM.

So, do you have a link to the pigs making that statement?

Mulitiple links available...

Huffpo good enough?

Black Lives Matter Toronto Co-Founder Needs To Resign
Your proof is an article saying he doesn't represent the groups ideology? Thanks for proving our point?

Protection.
"special privilege" IS unequal :rolleyes:
Read their stuff
Protection from police brutality is "extra" for African Americans in our society.

But it is necessary.
What about whites?

Whites have problems in America too. None of which stem from their skin color. They are killed at higher rates because their population is much higher. If you figure in populations of each race you will come to different conclusions.
No i wouldnt. That doesnt mean less whites get killed.
How do you know? Do you follow each police murder? Or are you a police officer or a political hack trying to make a point?

Protection.
Read their stuff

But it is necessary.
What about whites?

How do you know? Do you follow each police murder? Or are you a police officer or a political hack trying to make a point?
As a historian, I can tell you, our police force and justice system have been used as a tool for controlling black bodies since they started getting shipped here. Who do you think hunted down run away slaves?
And much more so after slavery was ended. How can they keep those newly released slaves in their places? Arrest them.
Our jails are filled with black bodies they are stripped of their voting rights and their families financial stability is ruined. Keeping them economically poor and disenfranchised from political action. It's not new. It's all part of the big picture dear.

Protection.
Read their stuff

But it is necessary.
What about whites?

As a historian, I can tell you, our police force and justice system have been used as a tool for controlling black bodies since they started getting shipped here. Who do you think hunted down run away slaves?
And much more so after slavery was ended. How can they keep those newly released slaves in their places? Arrest them.
Our jails are filled with black bodies they are stripped of their voting rights and their families financial stability is ruined. It's not new. It's all part of the big picture dear.
I understand our justice system is a bunch of bullshit. Thats what you get when you have BIG GOVT.
I am also aware of our history.
Doesnt justify wanting special treatment because of skin color. Institutional discrimination is institutional discrimination. Doesnt matter who it targets. It isnt right.

Protection.

But it is necessary.
What about whites?

Our jails are filled with black bodies they are stripped of their voting rights and their families financial stability is ruined. It's not new. It's all part of the big picture dear.
I understand our justice system is a bunch of bullshit. Thats what you get when you have BIG GOVT.
Doesnt justify wanting special treatment because of skin color. Institutional discrimination is institutional discrimination. Doesnt matter who it targets. It isnt right.
IF you truly understood our past you would understand why legislation had to be created for blacks to get equal opportunity. No one in America discriminates against whites. Not now and not in our past. Save your mini violin for another battle.

What about whites?

IF you truly understood our past you would understand why legislation had to be created for blacks to get equal opportunity. No one in America discriminates against whites. Not now and not in our past. Save your mini violin for another battle.
No one discriminates against whites? WTF :lol:
And no, i will never understand institutional discrimination. I dont believe in big govt and them being selective about our Countrymen. Thats bullshit.

What about whites?

And no, i will never understand institutional discrimination. I dont believe in big govt and them being selective about our Countrymen. Thats bullshit.
America was created BY and FOR white men. Whites do not face racial discrimination at an institutional level in America. Never have never will.

America was created BY and FOR white men. Whites do not face racial discrimination at an institutional level in America. Never have never will.
But BLM is trying to change that. MY POINT :rolleyes:

How so? I thought their main objection was police brutality. How does not wanting their people killed some how advocate for discrimination towards another race?

How so? I thought their main objection was police brutality. How does not wanted their people killed some how advocate for discrimination towards another race?
Read their policies. Read their "state of the union"
they dont even want police to patrol black neighborhoods..

Our jails are filled with black bodies they are stripped of their voting rights and their families financial stability is ruined. Keeping them economically poor and disenfranchised from political action. It's not new. It's all part of the big picture dear.
This sounds a lot like the same old left wing excuse making machine: poor, poor, blacks. They're not responsible for anything they do; not in the past, not in the future, never. Sure they commit more murders and rapes than any other group relative to their percentage of the population. And they riot and destroy property and attack innocent white folks stupid enough to go near them. But it's not black folks' fault. Remember that, always, it is NOT black folks' fault. They're victims. Have always been victims. And will always be victims. Tell you what, let's just get big gov to throw a few more tens of billions of dollars away on them, just to soothe their widdle hoit feewings.

The truth is, imo, the single biggest thing holding blacks back has nothing to do with whitey. It is that they have a cultural problem that only they can fix. There is a criminal, thug, sub-culture that they have allowed to grow and thrive within their own communities and, until that is rooted out, nothing will change. Throwing ever more money at the problem will solve nothing.

And blacks do NOT want white people's advice or any other kind of white "help". All they want is the money and more free stuff. So this is THEIR problem. They can reach deep and find the courage and strength to change things, or they can sit back and let things continue as they have for years. But to blame all this on "them" is foolish. Blacks have some responsibility for their actions and choices, too. And for whites to feel guilty about this is beyond foolish.

I sure don't have any answers. But making endless excuses has never helped and it won't help now.

A fb friend posted this this morning. I often think memes are trite, but don't believe this one is. I never understood why anyone is proud of the tint of a body organ. Everyone has skin, If I said I was proud I have a nose, I'd get looked at pretty oddly.

White pride? White heritage? I don't know what they are. Race is too diverse and being proud of an organ tint is retarded.

FrKgbyD.jpg
The meme has a pretty racist message. I'm proud of my race, but I've never attended what the racist meme suggest.

Exactly.
I'm proud of my rural heritage which happens to also be white, but it isn't the white part that makes me proud. It's the culture of my family through the years.

City dwelling racists think that makes me racist, since I happen to be white.

I don't get it at all.

How so? I thought their main objection was police brutality. How does not wanted their people killed some how advocate for discrimination towards another race?
Read their policies. Read their "state of the union"
they dont even want police to patrol black neighborhoods..
Mission statement from their website:

Black Lives Matter is an ideological and political intervention in a world where Black lives are systematically and intentionally targeted for demise. It is an affirmation of Black folks’ contributions to this society, our humanity, and our resilience in the face of deadly oppression.

This sounds a lot like the same old left wing excuse making machine: poor, poor, blacks. They're not responsible for anything they do; not in the past, not in the future, never. Sure they commit more murders and rapes than any other group relative to their percentage of the population. And they riot and destroy property and attack innocent white folks stupid enough to go near them. But it's not black folks' fault. Remember that, always, it is NOT black folks' fault. They're victims. Have always been victims. And will always be victims. Tell you what, let's just get big gov to throw a few more tens of billions of dollars away on them, just to soothe their widdle hoit feewings.

The truth is, imo, the single biggest thing holding blacks back has nothing to do with whitey. It is that they have a cultural problem that only they can fix. There is a criminal, thug, sub-culture that they have allowed to grow and thrive within their own communities and, until that is rooted out, nothing will change. Throwing ever more money at the problem will solve nothing.

And blacks do NOT want white people's advice or any other kind of white "help". All they want is the money and more free stuff. So this is THEIR problem. They can reach deep and find the courage and strength to change things, or they can sit back and let things continue as they have for years. But to blame all this on "them" is foolish. Blacks have some responsibility for their actions and choices, too. And for whites to feel guilty about this is beyond foolish.

I sure don't have any answers. But making endless excuses has never helped and it won't help now.
For the most part crime goes hand in hand with poverty. When people are struggling to survive, they break the law to get by. When black kids grow up in poverty that's what they are exposed to..
No one race is genetically more prone to crime. Although there are races in America are more likely to live in poverty because of systemimatic oppression. You want to cut crime, attack poverty. When these kids see there's more out there and opportunities that are also open to them (not just white or wealthy) the thug life is much less appealing.

For the most part crime goes hand in hand with poverty. When people are struggling to survive, they break the law to get by. When black kids grow up in poverty that's what they are exposed to..
No one race is genetically more prone to crime. Although there are races in America are more likely to live in poverty because of systemimatic oppression. You want to cut crime, attack poverty. When these kids see there's more out there and opportunities that are also open to them (not just white or wealthy) the thug life is much less appealing.
The left wing excuse making machine is always well greased: blacks are victims, they cannot make decisions for themselves, it's all whities fault dammit, whities fault. Blacks are NOT responsible for their choices and actions. Sure they'd get a job, but they've got an important riot and some looting to do...work will hafta wait...

It's time to look at black culture. ONLY blacks can solve their real problems.

There are millions of dirt poor whites in applachia and other places. Just incredibly poor. And no jobs available. But they don't go out and murder other people indiscriminately or rape anyone they come across. And crime is not out of control. And they don't go around whining non-stop about how god-damned oppressed they are.

Sorry, I don't buy your never ending excuses for why blacks cannot improve themselves. They probably could, if they'd try really hard and get down and work their asses off. That's how other people have to do it.

White pride is irrational, its based on some distorted fear of losing status. White people have done great things but our status as the white race is corrupt. Too bad people cant just honor their heritage/ethnicity and leave it at that.

Extreme pride in anything, is distorted and blatantly ugly.
Rainbow Bowwows

Your dogma needs to be on a leash. Also, please carry a pooper scooper to clean up the mess it makes.

Whatever blah blah... in a nutshell that is the definition of white pride.

WHEN will your kind see how untrue that liberal talking point has always been.

Poverty is the result of poor choices. Not the other way around. African teen mothers with an absent father, expect nothing of their litter. They make no demands to actually achieve, so they don't, and you have another immoral and violent generation for the working class to support.

Forum List

Back