Pride?

Si modo

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fairfax, Virginia
A fb friend posted this this morning. I often think memes are trite, but don't believe this one is. I never understood why anyone is proud of the tint of a body organ. Everyone has skin, If I said I was proud I have a nose, I'd get looked at pretty oddly.

White pride? White heritage? I don't know what they are. Race is too diverse and being proud of an organ tint is retarded.

FrKgbyD.jpg

A fb friend posted this this morning. I often think memes are trite, but don't believe this one is. I never understood why anyone is proud of the tint of a body organ. Everyone has skin, If I said I was proud I have a nose, I'd get looked at pretty oddly.

White pride? White heritage? I don't know what they are. Race is too diverse and being proud of an organ tint is retarded.

FrKgbyD.jpg

Stupid meme, where is the BLM? They're as racist as they come and whoever made that meme, cherry picked

Last edited:

FrKgbyD.jpg
The meme has a pretty racist message. I'm proud of my race, but I've never attended what the racist meme suggest.

FrKgbyD.jpg
The difference is African pride, Asian pride, and Latino pride are celebrating culture... just like Irish pride german pride etc. Once you get into "white pride" the question becomes, why are you proud of having white skin?

FrKgbyD.jpg
When I get home tonight, I'll put together my own version of this.

FrKgbyD.jpg

Stupid meme, where is the BLM? They're as racist as they come and whoever mafw that meme, cherry picked
Sassy, I've missed your Nazi talking points.

FrKgbyD.jpg
The difference is African pride, Asian pride, and Latino pride are celebrating culture... just like Irish pride german pride etc. Once you get into "white pride" the question becomes, why are you proud of having white skin?
I am proud of the gifts my race gave the world -- like this miracle of communication

FrKgbyD.jpg

Stupid meme, where is the BLM? They're as racist as they come and whoever mafw that meme, cherry picked
Sassy, I've missed your Nazi talking points.

Get on topic or leave me alone. I'm sick of leftists ankle snappers like you.

You're worthless, you see Nazis behind every corner, it's your new catch all term. Grow up already

Exactly. Here's a cigar:

Cigar.jpg

FrKgbyD.jpg
I am proud of the gifts my race gave the world -- like this miracle of communication

Your race gave the world? So the fact that you have the same color skin as someone who invented something, somehow makes you part of the group of inventors? Nonsense.

Yeah. Current events tell us that white people aren't supposed to be proud- just guilty. Not sure who's idea that is, maybe the non white culturally prideful?

white-guilt-white-guilt-politics-1340471595.jpg

Mhm, BLM a bunch of racist mofos calling others racists.

You can't even begin to make it up

Yeah. Current events tell us that white people aren't supposed to be proud- just guilty. Not sure who's idea that is, maybe the non white culturally prideful?

white-guilt-white-guilt-politics-1340471595.jpg

Trust me...I have none of that. In fact, I think it's pathetic when I see it.
Maybe you can then understand why ordinary nice white people don't bother dancing around all prideful and that your meme is bullshit.

Forum List

Back