President Trump gives NY AG the middle finger.

The hack who ran on "I"m going after the CRIMINAL Trump and his family" can only come up with a weak civil case.

Too fucking funny.

The hack who ran on "I"m going after the CRIMINAL Trump and his family" can only come up with a weak civil case.

Too fucking funny.
Plenty of officials knew Trump was as corrupt as the day is long. James is the only one who has the guts to go after him, laughin' boy.

A "weak civil case"? Is that why your boy tried to settle this case over the summer?

Plenty of officials knew Trump was as corrupt as the day is long. James is the only one who has the guts to go after him, laughin' boy.

A "weak civil case"? Is that why your boy tried to settle this case over the summer?
You do realize your hack threw in the towel, right?

No criminal charges. :auiqs.jpg: :dance:

You do realize your hack threw in the towel, right?

No criminal charges. :auiqs.jpg: :dance:
She did? By suing him & his kids? Lol

She referred the case to the IRS,,The Manhattan DA, & the Feds for criminal investigation, laughin' boy.

By the time all is said & done Trump will be renting an appartment from Kushner's old man.

I'll say it again: NYC is already dealing with businesses fleeing to Florida, the AG suing Trump will only cause more businesses to head there as well. The City is looking at a $10B shortfall, tourism is dead, crime is rampant but the AG has laser like focus on the Bad Orange Man????

More like fine wine, Simp.

Not a single criminal charge. Seems the only things in the thread that didn't age well was all the Dimwinger predictions she was gonna put Trump in prison. :dance:
How can she file a criminal charge when there are no victims? None of the banks who were supposedly defrauded complained, and they got all their money back. So where's the crime?

You are a troll who can't read....

I quoted the actual prosecutor who stated she was referring part of her findings to the IRS for TAX FRAUD

So yes, tax fraud is DIRECTLY ON TOPIC
The IRS has audited Trump every year of his life. Why haven't they prosecuted him already?

The IRS has audited Trump every year of his life. Why haven't they prosecuted him already?
Maybe you should address your question to those banks & the IRS. Just because they may have looked the other way that doesn't excuse the fact that Trump is a crimnal conman.

Btw, Judge Dearie just today lobbed a grenade in the lap of Trump's lawyers. It's time for your guy to put up or shut his big mouth.

Maybe you should address your question to those banks & the IRS. Just because they may have looked the other way that doesn't excuse the fact that Trump is a crimnal conman.

Btw, Judge Dearie just today lobbed a grenade in the lap of Trump's lawyers. It's time for your guy to put up or shut his big mouth.
Which banks? The ones that didn't file any complaint about fraud? By "looked the other way" assumes he committed fraud. You have no proof of that. You're begging the question. You're the one making claims about fraud. You address it.

What "grenade" was that?

Which banks? The ones that didn't file any complaint about fraud? By "looked the other way" assumes he committed fraud. You have no proof of that. You're begging the question. You're the one making claims about fraud. You address it.

What "grenade" was that?
Trump wanted to settle this case a few months ago because he's guilty.

Dearie has ordered Trump's lawyers to show evidence by Sept. 30 that the FBI was involved in wrongdoing during the warrant search at MAL. I don't have the specific wording but that is the jist of it.

The jig is up as far as Trump's bullshit is concerned with his accusatins aimed at the FBI.

Trump wanted to settle this case a few months ago because he's guilty.

Dearie has ordered Trump's lawyers to show evidence by Sept. 30 that the FBI was involved in wrongdoing during the warrant search at MAL. I don't have the specific wording but that is the jist of it.

The jig is up as far as Trump's bullshit is concerned with his accusatins aimed at the FBI.
No, that isn't what she demanded. She demanded that Trump show proof that the FBI planted evidence. I don't see how she has the authority to make such a demand. Furthermore, I don't recall Trump ever making such a claim. Like every claim made in a legal proceeding, this demand can be contested in court.

Backagain, you and the other Trump trained monkeys need to send Trump more money. This is another expensive legal matter.
The more legal problems Trump has the more his trained monkeys love him and the more money they send him. Trump is laughing all the way to the bank but he may end up laughing all the way to jail.
The monkeys are you idiots on the left, trained or otherwise.

I thought Trump has said that taking the 5th implies guilt?t
/——-/ How many times are you Libtards gonna play that broken record? You don’t seem to care about Banana Republic Joe breaking his promise not to raise taxes on earners making less than $400k.

/——-/ How many times are you Libtards gonna play that broken record? You don’t seem to care about Banana Republic Joe breaking his promise not to raise taxes on earners making less than $400k.
Which has WHAT to do with Trump taking the 5th??

Nice attempt at diversion though

Forum List

Back