Mar a Lago raid only tip of Biden FBI corruption

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016

This morning I received a telephone call from Biden Regime FBI Agent John Wilson and also spoke to Mr. Wilson's supervisor, FBI Commander Donald Adams.

They accused me of being involved in money laundering and drugs on the Texas border and state that my social security number was used to rent a Honda Accord that was discovered with evidence of both blood and cocaine on the seats and as a result they are going to suspend my social security account immediately and have issued a warrant for my arrest.

Needless to say, I - like President Trump- is as innocent as a newborn babe, and of course Biden's cronies know that as well. They are trying to shake me down by having me buy Target gift cards, presumably to help them fund the Biden 24 campaign.

I smell a Biden dirty trick here, just like at Mar a Lago as his campaign against the Little Trumpsters continues.

This morning I received a telephone call from Biden Regime FBI Agent John Wilson and also spoke to Mr. Wilson's supervisor, FBI Commander Donald Adams.

They accused me of being involved in money laundering and drugs on the Texas border and state that my social security number was used to rent a Honda Accord that was discovered with evidence of both blood and cocaine on the seats and as a result they are going to suspend my social security account immediately and have issued a warrant for my arrest.

Needless to say, I - like President Trump- is as innocent as a newborn babe, and of course Biden's cronies know that as well. They are trying to shake me down by having me buy Target gift cards, presumably to help them fund the Biden 24 campaign.

I smell a Biden dirty trick here, just like at Mar a Lago as his campaign against the Little Trumpsters continues.
This a joke? Or an outtake from "Better Call Saul"? :)

Lady Lindsey is more than a little late to the dance.

Forum List

Back