President Trump gives NY AG the middle finger.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Good for him. He should cut off all cooperation with all these Banana Republic smear campaigns.

Trump says he refused to answer questions from New York attorney general's office​

Former President Donald Trump, in a statement Wednesday, said he refused to answer questions from the New York attorney general's office during a deposition in the civil investigation into the Trump family’s business practices

"Accordingly, under the advice of my counsel and for all of the above reasons, I declined to answer the questions under the rights and privileges afforded to every citizen under the United States Constitution," he said.

"What Letitia James has tried to do the last three years is a disgrace to the legal system, an affront to New York State taxpayers, and a violation of the solemn rights and protections afforded by the United States Constitution," Trump added. "I did nothing wrong, which is why, after five years of looking, the Federal, State and local governments, together with the Fake News Media, have found nothing."

He basically told Trump obsessed Letitia James to kiss his ass!

you-get-nothing.jpg

Full statement by President Trump (posted on Truth Social:
282f21b54809cf7b.jpg

"If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?"
-- Donald J. Trump

"You see the mob takes the Fifth."
-- Donald J. Trump

I'm Chiquita banana and I come to say....The Banana Republic!

He really put that uppity black whore in her place...lol....way to go Trump!!!

..Like remember when Hillary was under oath for 11 hours and plead the 5th the whole time..oh wait!

Forum List

Back