The warrant may name violation of the espionage act....trump has not released the details

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

trump has always been a national security risk. The DOJ would know if he tried to sell or share classified materials to adversaries.

trump has always been a national security risk. The DOJ would know if he tried to sell or share classified materials to adversaries.

You're really clutching at anything you can, to keep from drowning.

You're really clutching at anything you can, to keep from drowning.
I know right.....

When Obama's home was raided, conservatives didn't really make a big deal about it.....always better to let the process play out before leaping to conclusions...

Trump is usually forthcoming with true and accurate information.....

I am sure he isn't saying much out of respect for law enforcement and not wanting to muddy the waters and such..
trump is a serial liar who has been grifting his cult for years. He is using the search to grift more money from his cult.

From your article...

Isikoff: I asked you before about Justice Department precedents for cases such as this, and the one that leaps to mind is Sandy Berger, who was Bill Clinton's national security adviser, and then after he leaves office, he goes into the National Archives while he was preparing for his testimony before the 9/11 commission, and outright helps himself to classified documents, stuffs them in his socks and his pants, and gets caught red-handed. He gets prosecuted. He doesn't get prison time, he gets fined and community service, gives up his law license. And there's some other cases of just outright theft by people who just take bucketloads of old Civil War documents from the archives, and try to use them for financial purposes. Those are cases that clearly meet the willfulness standard that you're talking about. But it's hard for me to see a set of circumstances involving Trump that meets that kind of standard here.

Ive been hearing the same thing from multiple legal experts on both sides of the isle. Trying to get Trump on this charge, even if they found the documents in his safe, isnt very likely.

Trump has a copy of the warrant.

He could release it.

He hasn't.

'Nuff said.

Nope. Begin to embrace what a colossal FUBAR this was.

Watters asked about the warrant, and Habba said the attorneys on the ground weren’t given the warrant during the raid — they were only allowed to look at it.

Now, here’s Trump attorney Christina Bobb on Real America’s Voice. She was the attorney who was on site. She explains that they initially wouldn’t even let her see the warrant, but then did; they were reluctant to let them have it. It’s not clear from what she says if they ultimately were able to obtain it at some point. She also explained that the probable cause for the warrant was sealed, so that they can’t even know what it was unless they go to court to find out.

Adorable...

“After calling for Hillary Clinton to be jailed, in 2018 Trump signed a law that stiffened the penalty for the unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents from one year to five years, turning it into a felony offense”

Trump is the greatest and most honest president ever. Please refrain from slandering him.

Trump has a copy of the warrant.

He could release it.

He hasn't.

'Nuff said.
It's working for the Loser to keep his weird worshipers ignorant.

Otherwise he'd be projecting it on his big, beautiful wall that he made Mexico pay for.

Total, 100%, masturbatory speculation.

But those straws certainly aren't going to grasp at themselves....

AnyDayMoonbats.jpg

That's some stellar reporting. Trying to guess what's in a document with no actual idea of what you're talking about. Yahoo is..... well it's fucking yahoo. It's as relevant as AOL.

You've beclowned yourself again jimmy.... you simple fuck. And you wonder why the neighborhood kids throw rocks at you when you come out of your trailer for a smoke.

Its Dimmer oclock! Cuckoo....cuckoo...cuckoo!!!

Trump is usually forthcoming with true and accurate information.....

I am sure he isn't saying much out of respect for law enforcement and not wanting to muddy the waters and such..
Why do you do this Biff?
I'm looking forward to the Mar-a-Lego movie.
who should play Trump?

I think Owen Wilson?
Trump is the greatest and most honest president ever. Please refrain from slandering him.
Yes, and I woke with Ana de Armas in my arms… That is the name of my cat!
Adorable...

“After calling for Hillary Clinton to be jailed, in 2018 Trump signed a law that stiffened the penalty for the unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents from one year to five years, turning it into a felony offense”

Plea deal and he never goes to prison over that.
Nope. Begin to embrace what a colossal FUBAR this was.

Watters asked about the warrant, and Habba said the attorneys on the ground weren’t given the warrant during the raid — they were only allowed to look at it.

Now, here’s Trump attorney Christina Bobb on Real America’s Voice. She was the attorney who was on site. She explains that they initially wouldn’t even let her see the warrant, but then did; they were reluctant to let them have it. It’s not clear from what she says if they ultimately were able to obtain it at some point. She also explained that the probable cause for the warrant was sealed, so that they can’t even know what it was unless they go to court to find out.

well then they need to get into court as of the day before and get the information of why Trump was raided!

Trump can tell us what they were looking for but he is being silent.

Forum List

Back