*Pope Political Pawn Of Liberals?*

Nope. This Pope is giving interviews off the cuff and it does not serve him well.
When he speaks EX CATHEDRA he does not differ from any of his predecessors.

He is not speaking ex cathedra.

that is exactly my point.

Because speaking ex cathedra is what matters when taking into consideration what ANY Pope has to say.

So your saying he should stfu unless speaking on faith and morals?

He is not speaking ex cathedra.

Because speaking ex cathedra is what matters when taking into consideration what ANY Pope has to say.

no, I am saying that it does not matter.

No matter how the media spin his words - they do not change the Church doctrine even one iota.

Sorry bout that,

1. Seems this New Pope wants homo's to be in Priesthood.
2. And Lesbian Nuns.
3. And Atheists to give marching orders.
4. Its up to the Church the people who attend in Catholics church to decide, I been hearing some strange things from This Pope.
5. I like the Church the way it was.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No matter how the media spin his words - they do not change the Church doctrine even one iota.

You seem to be saying that unless he speaks ex cathedra there is no reason to follow or agree or defend what he says.

You seem to be saying that unless he speaks ex cathedra there is no reason to follow or agree or defend what he says.

exactly. and no reason to worry as OP is.

Sorry bout that,

2. And Lesbian Nuns.
4. Its up to the Church the people who attend in Catholics church to decide, I been hearing some strange things from This Pope.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

link?

Yeah, this Pope's hard stance on abortion makes him sound like Joe Biden...

His stance on abortion does not differ even one iota from the stance of any previous Pope. Same is true about gays and other hot topics, spinned by leftards.

You obviously missed my satirical tone...

For you?

Of course.
Because:

1) you are NOT Catholic
2) you do not think in a context - this Pope speaks from the perspective of the Third world, and you live in the First

It's how the media is spinning him. And I believe he is so far above it all that he doesn't understand his most Holy thoughts are going to used as political propaganda.

I agree that the media are spinning him a lot.

However, I do not actually think he should be in such a spotlight and whatever he thinks is actually irrelevant for this country.

Here in lies the difficulty of embracing him. Because it seems like he only sees from the perspective of where he was raised.

He's not rising above it. Now don't get me wrong here. He's awesome but at a certain point he has to embrace the whole world. And understand the whole world.

Sorry bout that,

1. I've been listening to this New Pope, and my statement is a natural progression of what he has been saying.
2. I'm the *LINK*.
3. Its my opinions.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's how the media is spinning him. And I believe he is so far above it all that he doesn't understand his most Holy thoughts are going to used as political propaganda.

However, I do not actually think he should be in such a spotlight and whatever he thinks is actually irrelevant for this country.

Here in lies the difficulty of embracing him. Because it seems like he only sees from the perspective of where he was raised.

He's not rising above it. Now don't get me wrong here. He's awesome but at a certain point he has to embrace the whole world. And understand the whole world.

That is precisely what he is doing.

well, to be honest, the vast majority of the Catholic Church followers nowadays are NOT in the first world. and the problems of the first world are not the most burning ones - especially taking into consideration that he does not change the Church doctrine, he simply tries to make people to look at each other from the angle of love - deltex is right here.

the leftard spinning is annoying, so my tone is a little bit in par with their one - don't worry, there are not going to be changes in the Church doctrine, the accents are simply shiftingg from us ( the first world) to the others.

Sorry bout that,

2. And Lesbian Nuns.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

link?

Ya...I haven't heard any of that.

The main thing I've been hearing is not a doctrinal shift but a shift in emphasis - back to the faith's roots in charity and sharing God's love. Inclusion rather than exclusion.

Sorry bout that,

1. I've been listening to this New Pope, and my statement is a natural progression of what he has been saying.
2. I'm the *LINK*.
3. Its my opinions.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

so they are unfounded. move on.

99% of what a pope says is outside the scope of infallibility..(.not speaking ex cathedra on matters of faith and morals.). So most of what he says can be spun and argued with. But most of what he says is what God wills. Like I have said...no one is ready for that.

Sorry bout that,

2. I'm the *LINK*.
3. Its my opinions.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think it's a good thing we are talking. And this new Pope has really truly opened the door. I don't know how it became a world where what you believed spiritually had to be hidden Or question?

So he's rocking us. I like that.

99% of what a pope says is outside the scope of infallibility..(.not speaking ex cathedra on matters of faith and morals.). So most of what he says can be spun and argued with. But most of what he says is what God wills. Like I have said...no one is ready for that.

maybe, maybe not. He is human, so he can be mistaken, if he does not speak ex cathedra.

But you also might be right as well.

Sorry bout that,

1. Does God really want homo's preaching the Gospel Message on Sunday at the His Alter?
2. That's what we are looking at as time progresses with this New Pope, everyone has something to teach us, even the atheists....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Quick aside so you know where I'm coming from.

I just had my First Communion at St. Matthews and I'm sitting in my history class and I found out that the leader of the Anglican Church started my church so he didn't have to kill another wife.

Yes Henry.

So I'm sitting there going OMG dear Lord forgive me jumping jesus palominos going I'm an Anglican because a dude couldn't divorce his wife?

So I started to look around at other religions and it took me a long time. Then I found faith.

maybe, maybe not. He is human, so he can be mistaken, if he does not speak ex cathedra.

But you also might be right as well.

The only thing I think I am right about is that politicians do not have the peoples best interest in mind; capitalists are not ruled by virtue; and people are universally flawed...and will remain so for millennia. To me the pope is talking way out in front of the people...but what else is he to do?

Pax vobiscum....

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Does God really want homo's preaching the Gospel Message on Sunday at the His Alter?
2. That's what we are looking at as time progresses with this New Pope, everyone has something to teach us, even the atheists....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think what you have to realize with this man, he's truly above. Geeze louize I'm normally really good with words.

Okay. Had to regroup my thoughts.

I believe with all my heart that this man is the real deal. What he's doing in his innocence is opening the door so we can talk.

Forum List

Back