*Pope Political Pawn Of Liberals?*

99% of what a pope says is outside the scope of infallibility..(.not speaking ex cathedra on matters of faith and morals.). So most of what he says can be spun and argued with. But most of what he says is what God wills. Like I have said...no one is ready for that.

maybe, maybe not. He is human, so he can be mistaken, if he does not speak ex cathedra.

But you also might be right as well.

The only thing I think I am right about is that politicians do not have the peoples best interest in mind; capitalists are not ruled by virtue; and people are universally flawed...and will remain so for millennia. To me the pope is talking way out in front of the people...but what else is he to do?

Pax vobiscum....

Dominus vobiscum.

99% of what a pope says is outside the scope of infallibility..(.not speaking ex cathedra on matters of faith and morals.). So most of what he says can be spun and argued with. But most of what he says is what God wills. Like I have said...no one is ready for that.

maybe, maybe not. He is human, so he can be mistaken, if he does not speak ex cathedra.

Now come on though, it's got to a tough gig. One day lower slobovia in South America and then you're in the Vatican being treated like you're Princess Di.

Now and do not take this as an insult. You know he's looking at the bidet and wondering what the hell do with it.

Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Sarah Palin have decided the Pope is a Marxist.

For the rubes, "Limbaugh/Beck/Palin (our Gods) said it, that settles it!"

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Does God really want homo's preaching the Gospel Message on Sunday at the His Alter?
2. That's what we are looking at as time progresses with this New Pope, everyone has something to teach us, even the atheists....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think what you have to realize with this man, he's truly above. Geeze louize I'm normally really good with words.

Okay. Had to regroup my thoughts.

I believe with all my heart that this man is the real deal. What he's doing in his innocence is opening the door so we can talk.

1. I understand what you mean, but his message isn't exactly making me feel good about,...anything.
2. No time on earth is there a way of life that provides everyone equally.
3. If its going to be handed out to everyone, lets say some one comes to you and pokes it in your mouth, you don't even need to get out of bed.
4. Then I think humanity is a waste of time, and should be all wiped off the planet.
5. So, real economics should force everyone to act, to search out a path to work, and find a way to make ends meet.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

The only thing I think I am right about is that politicians do not have the peoples best interest in mind; capitalists are not ruled by virtue; and people are universally flawed...and will remain so for millennia. To me the pope is talking way out in front of the people...but what else is he to do?

Pax vobiscum....

Dominus vobiscum.

Latin?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Does God really want homo's preaching the Gospel Message on Sunday at the His Alter?
2. That's what we are looking at as time progresses with this New Pope, everyone has something to teach us, even the atheists....

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I think what you have to realize with this man, he's truly above. Geeze louize I'm normally really good with words.

Okay. Had to regroup my thoughts.

I believe with all my heart that this man is the real deal. What he's doing in his innocence is opening the door so we can talk.

1. I understand what you mean, but his message isn't exactly making me feel good about,...anything.
2. No time on earth is there a way of life that provides everyone equally.
3. If its going to be handed out to everyone, lets say some one comes to you and pokes it in your mouth, you don't even need to get out of bed.
4. Then I think humanity is a waste of time, and should be all wiped off the planet.
5. So, real economics should force everyone to act, to search out a path to work, and find a way to make ends meet.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Oh no worries from me.

Poor son of a gun just has been catapulted to Numero Uno and he really needs a manager:eusa_angel:

Sorry bout that,

1. So all in all, everyone is to share the earth and its riches, be treated like Kings and Queens, and Homo's and Atheists are fine?

The Lord Be With You.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So all in all, everyone is to share the earth and its riches, be treated like Kings and Queens, and Homo's and Atheists are fine?

The Lord Be With You.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I have the hardest time with this because we are to turn over tables.And I understand. We have to point out sin.

But pull a sophia here. picture it. Early 70sWhen I became thru no fault of my own :eusa_angel: a single mom.

Straight as straight can be. I was the worst thing you could drag home to your momma.

No guff. Mothers really did prefer gay sons over single white female with one child. No shit.

Last edited:
They are just like us.

Well they ok ok ok they dress better and Vera Wang is just part of an every day conversation.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

The Lord Be With You.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I have the hardest time with this because we are to turn over tables.And I understand. We have to point out sin.

But pull a sophia here. picture it. Early 70sWhen I became thru no fault of my own :eusa_angel: a single mom.

Straight as straight can be. I was the worst thing you could drag home to your momma.

No guff.

1. I had many friends who married women with children in the 70's don't know if it lasted but they married.
2. Having split Texas for California in the early 80's.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

The Lord Be With You.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No guff.

1. I had many friends who married women with children in the 70's don't know if it lasted but they married.
2. Having split Texas for California in the early 80's.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Oh you are missing the point, oh my.

Sorry bout that,

1. Hey something's rotten in Denmark.
2. This New Pope isn't saying the correct things a spiritual leader would be saying.
3. Sounds more like a liberal candidate for the senate in NYC.
4. Anyone else see a problem here with this Pope?
5. Now the Pope wants immigrants treated better.
6. In America immigrants get everything free, I am unsure how we can do better than that?
Pope highlights 'drama' of migrants, refugees

7. Read the comments at the bottom of the link, the Catholic Church is in decay.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I believe the Pope is basing his statements on the words and acts of Jesus Christ. Therefore, if the Pope is a liberal it follows that Jesus Christ was a liberal. Here is an example that shows Jesus's liberal beliefs: At the miracle of the loafs and fishes NO ONE was questioned as to whether they were deserving and NO ONE was denied food. If you have a Bible (that is that big black book you pick up and wave around but never open) change your ways and read the gospels. You will find that over and over Jesus teaches his followers to give to the poor and unfortunate. Today the gop is teaching you the exact opposite.
Oh, and as for "the Catholic Church is in decay," it will be here centuries after your body has decayed to dust.

chesswarsnow posted:

The Lord Be With You.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ron posted:
In the following story see if you can figure out which person you would be: Sir Thomas More was the Lord Chancellor in England in 1529. He was an advisor to King Henry VIII. One day a man came up to Sir Thomas and told him to arrest person. Sir Thomas asked the man what the other person had done. The man answered by saying the person was a bad person. Sir Thomas answered that it was not a crime to be a bad person. The man then said, "But he has sinned against God." This is Sir Thomas' answer to the man, "Oh, he has sinned against God. If that is the case let God arrest him."
Now see if you can figure out who you are in this little story. Are you Sir Thomas, the man calling for Sir Thomas to arrest somebody, or are you the somebody who was supposed to be arrested.
Oh, and you may be proud to be a Texan but the way Texas treats women and the way they are trying to steal the vote from others is un-American. If I had to live in Texas I would never admit it to anyone. I would tell them I lived in New Mexico or any other state.

I agree that the media are spinning him a lot.

However, I do not actually think he should be in such a spotlight and whatever he thinks is actually irrelevant for this country.

Here in lies the difficulty of embracing him. Because it seems like he only sees from the perspective of where he was raised.

He's not rising above it. Now don't get me wrong here. He's awesome but at a certain point he has to embrace the whole world. And understand the whole world.

That is precisely what he is doing.

I'm praying so

I think he's got it.

Now come on though, it's got to a tough gig. One day lower slobovia in South America and then you're in the Vatican being treated like you're Princess Di.

Now and do not take this as an insult. You know he's looking at the bidet and wondering what the hell do with it.

You might be surprised but bidets were pretty commonly installed in the apartment complexes in the cities in the 20s and 30s - both in Argentina and in the country my grandparents and parents were living then ( I was not yet even in plan) - so it is not an issue as it might seem. And why on earth would you need a bidet in all-male entity?

The main mistake in the take at the third world is that people from the third think they are living in the other century :) No, they are not - in terms of the availability and knowledge of the market products ( bidet included). it is the societal structure which differs and the interactions in that society. Bergolio was never in the low segments of the society, btw.
Latin America is a very corrupt and segregated world. If you are born to the part of the society which is poor - your fate is more or less predestined and vice verse. It has changed a lot from the 30s, obviously, but the possibility of a skyrocket moving up the ladder as it is in the US is not a given in the Latin America and the third world in general.
Actually it is much more corrupted in the first world in Europe as well. United States and Canada stand alone in that and that is the reason they are the magnets of possibilities for all the poor in the world - because you can really make it here, from the scratch, despite the constant whining of our leftards.

Last edited:
Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Sarah Palin have decided the Pope is a Marxist.

For the rubes, "Limbaugh/Beck/Palin (our Gods) said it, that settles it!"

the above is a classic example of a brainwashed idiot leftard frothing of the mouth :rolleyes:

Sorry bout that,

1. Its hard to understand this Pope.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No, it's VERY easy to understand this Pope.

The ugly reality is that the developed Christian world is either Protestant or Secular.

The underdeveloped Christian World- Latin America, Africa, Southeast Asia- is predominately Catholic.

So when your church predominates in small countries, and you are its spiritual leader, speaking to how the wealthy parts of the world treat the poor parts of the world is an important issue.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its hard to understand this Pope.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No, it's VERY easy to understand this Pope.

The ugly reality is that the developed Christian world is either Protestant or Secular.

The underdeveloped Christian World- Latin America, Africa, Southeast Asia- is predominately Catholic.

So when your church predominates in small countries, and you are its spiritual leader, speaking to how the wealthy parts of the world treat the poor parts of the world is an important issue.

It's an important issue to Obabble also...although his motivation is to gain votes whereas the pope needs no votes

Forum List

Back