Zone1 Pope Francis Is Leading His Flock To The Depths Of Hell. Allows Blessings To Same Sex Couples.

You're wrong. The only sin that can't be forgiven is not believing the bullshit
I didn't say that homosexuality can't be forgiven. But there would be no reason to forgive it unless it was wrong in the first place.

By the way ... the only unforgiveable sin is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

I have no doubt that the Pope "knows" exactly what he's doing. That's the problem!!
It was foreseen many years ago, that Lucifer was going to infiltrate the Church....

Well good, ol' Francis continues to show his true colors. Not surprisingly, he has now allowed Priests to bless same-sex couples in direct defiance of biblical standards.

- undoubtedly not found in the 4th century biblical religion of servitude and denial ...

that would not be the teachings of jesus though, their choice being between them and the heavens where without evil all is fine - jesus too would bless their good will.

Homosexuality didn't even make the top ten.
If you understood the word "adultery" to it's fullest extent then you wouldn't make the above statement. To "adulterate" is to make impure. Nevertheless, there are more than 600 laws in the Old Testament. They all call for punishment if broken but only a few call for the death penalty. Sodomy falls into that category.

Well good, ol' Francis continues to show his true colors. Not surprisingly, he has now allowed Priests to bless same-sex couples in direct defiance of biblical standards. The man has hit an all-time low, in my opinion. He truly must believe he knows what's best for mankind more so than our Creator does. He disgusts me with his openly, "woke" agenda.

1703025284864.png

Based on this it's you who're going to Hell.
Say hi to Donnie for me.

You're missing the point, entirely. I'm not discussing whether fags are hard workers or not or if the Pope's decisions affect me, personally. I'm saying that he, as a "Christian" leader, has no business overriding the teachings of the Holy Scriptures. He's supposed to uphold God's Word ... not overrule it.
According to many that is not what scripture teaches.
But people have been using scripture to justify their hate for 2000 years.

Why stop now?

Well good, ol' Francis continues to show his true colors. Not surprisingly, he has now allowed Priests to bless same-sex couples in direct defiance of biblical standards. The man has hit an all-time low, in my opinion. He truly must believe he knows what's best for mankind more so than our Creator does. He disgusts me with his openly, "woke" agenda.

It appears perfectly natural to assume that the Creator would approve of marriage between men and women. After all, it can yield offspring.

In that same basis, it might seem a bit unnatural to assume that the Creator would approve of gay marriage. No chance of reproduction.

OTOH: since God created both straight people and homosexuals, it might be that the Creator doesn’t care one way or the other.

But when it comes to the Christian basis f the Catholic Church, this Pope seems more intent on ignoring the Bible and simply asserting his own inclinations instead of Church doctrine.

Maybe he’s an ok guy. ?? Who knows?

But speaking as a non Catholic, I deem him a crappy Pope.

If you understood the word "adultery" to it's fullest extent then you wouldn't make the above statement.

provide the tablets claimed by the liar moses or never again refer to them as a heavenly personification as used by the crucifiers to persecute and victimize the innocent. aj.

If you understood the word "adultery" to it's fullest extent then you wouldn't make the above statement. To "adulterate" is to make impure. Nevertheless, there are more than 600 laws in the Old Testament. They all call for punishment if broken but only a few call for the death penalty. Sodomy falls into that category.
Bullshit. The wages of sin is death. You're just pissed because the Pope asked you to acknowledge the humanity of homosexuals. If your religion boils down to shitting on homosexuals, move to fucking Uganda.

But his actions are unbiblical. Would Jesus Christ "bless" same-sex unions or condemn them?

The fact that you're defending his actions proves my point that he's leading his flock down the wrong path.
Jesus blessed many sinners during His day. Doesn't mean he approved their sinful actions. Have you forgotten John 8 about casting the first stone? We have to be careful not to become modern-day pharisees.

Again, this is the Marxist media attempting to divide. Notice the pope also said gays should be treated with dignity and respect but that homosexual acts are intrinsically disordered. But that's not making the headlines.

Last edited:
You're missing the point, entirely. I'm not discussing whether fags are hard workers or not or if the Pope's decisions affect me, personally. I'm saying that he, as a "Christian" leader, has no business overriding the teachings of the Holy Scriptures. He's supposed to uphold God's Word ... not overrule it.
Mark 12:31: "Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater”

Forum List

Back