Poll. How many people would like to see Nikki Haley and Tulsi gabbard as a running team

Nikki Haley is a neo-con. BYE!

Tulsi Gabbard is a bit better but she doesn't respect the Second Ammendment......so bye too.

Neither will do so, sorry.

No, I'm not going to vote for anyone that was dumb enough to work for Trump.

I would do anything to see Nikki Haley become president I think she will make a great vice-president running mate for Donald Trump I hope and out early

I don't care about influencing anybody here I just want to know what this body political thinks
Never happen. Haley is a crazed fucking warmongering neocon and Tulsi is a peace loving liberal.

That could be a problem. The left hasn't learned their lesson after election the most incompetent bunch of shitheads they could come up with. A Trump win in 2024 would be like 2016 all over again, with the protests, the screaming at the sky, and the riots. The media would continuously hammer him, slander him and his family, and come up with everything they could contrive, and the Democrats would immediately start the impeachment proceedings.

The main question is this: Is Trump up for it? If he is, I'd vote for him.
I agree with you.
Trump is not my first choice, but if he is the nominee I'll vote for him over any democrat.
We know he has a thick hide and can out argue anyone who challenges him.

I agree with you.
Trump is not my first choice, but if he is the nominee I'll vote for him over any democrat.
We know he has a thick hide and can out argue anyone who challenges him.

McCain got in the last word with Trump.

OK, That's all inside baseball to me.
I agree Nikki is no "Iron Maiden" Margaret Thatcher.
I'm looking more at her electability over her "conservative" bone fides.

The democrats and MSM would have a tougher time targeting Nikki than most other GOP candidates.
Besides, she wouldn't be able to do anything serious unless the House and Senate agreed.

Forum List

Back