Haley turns fire on Trump as GOP primary shifts to New Hampshire

She might well have had a chance at his VP if she hadn't back-stabbed him immediately after the 2020 theft. Trump overlooks a lot, but NOT disloyalty. I think it will either be Noem or Vivek. Nikki will be lost in the wake of the Trump Juggernaut.
After today it looks like Vivek.

She might well have had a chance at his VP if she hadn't back-stabbed him immediately after the 2020 theft. Trump overlooks a lot, but NOT disloyalty. I think it will either be Noem or Vivek. Nikki will be lost in the wake of the Trump Juggernaut.
Imagine Vivek vs Harris in a debate? It would be unfair.

Last edited:
I see two members of your echo chamber gave you likes.

Your posts are worthless....zzzzzzzzz. :)
Now move on if you don't have anything of value to say.
I thought I already advised you to kiss my ass and eat the corn out of my shit.

Go play in traffic, now, my little bitch.

You are denied permission to reply. 👍

I thought I already advised you to kiss my ass and eat the corn out of my shit.

Go play in traffic, now, my little bitch.

You are denied permission to reply. 👍
You think way too highly of yourself. And your ass fetish is your issue. Stop dragging me into your daydreams.
If you have nothing of value to add, stop posting. It's easy.
Request denied. :)

Nikki Haley did something very unusual. She is pretending that she came in second and announced that this is a two person race.

She's about to get hit with a reality wet rag.

You think way too highly of yourself. And your ass fetish is your issue. Stop dragging me into your daydreams.
If you have nothing of value to add, stop posting. It's easy.
Request denied. :)
Your direction has been considered. Again. It is denied again. You’re a little puke and your directions are just laughable.

Now. Stop posting. Go play in heavy speeding traffic. See how many bumpers you can kiss!

Also, the dopey threads topic is about Nikki. Sort of. She will be a laughable memory after the South Carolina primary.

Mock ya later, ya dopey quiff! 👍

Your direction has been considered. Again. It is denied again. You’re a little puke and your directions are just laughable.

Now. Stop posting. Go play in heavy speeding traffic. See how many bumpers you can kiss!

Also, the dopey threads topic is about Nikki. Sort of. She will be a laughable memory after the South Carolina primary.

Mock ya later, ya dopey quiff! 👍
Y-A-W-N. Your posts are worthless. Now, say something of value, or stop responding. You've haven't offered any commentary on Haley. Just your shitposting.
You're looking douchier than usual tonight, if that's possible.
Again, your request is denied.

And see a doctor for your case of LastPostItis.

Y-A-W-N. Your posts are worthless. Now, say something of value, or stop responding. You've haven't offered any commentary on Haley. Just your shitposting.
You're looking douchier than usual tonight, if that's possible.
Again, your request is denied.

And see a doctor for your case of LastPostItis.
🥱

I enjoy when you mimic my superior posts.

I realize you’ve got nothing of value to offer. You always prove that. 👍

So while I’m happy to deny your would-be commands, I have to also tell you to gfy.

Again.

:auiqs.jpg:

🥱

I enjoy when you mimic my superior posts.

I realize you’ve got nothing of value to offer. You always prove that. 👍

So while I’m happy to deny your would-be commands, I have to also tell you to gfy.

Again.

:auiqs.jpg:
You know, let's try making you a bit less worthless. I did this for another poster who last week who I believe is no longer around on these boards. Their sole purpose was to try and pick fights.

Do you think Nikki Haley has any chance to pick up donor money and get a boost in her own home state primary of South Carolina if she gets within, let's say, 3% of Trump in New Hampshire? Or do you think it's over for her?

I think Vivek would be a mistake. I don't think he plays second fiddle. Noem would be a winner in my opinion. She's loyal to Trump.

Nikki Haley is trying a risky new tactic in the Republican presidential race: She’s mounting an attack on Donald Trump.

One day after her third-place finish in Iowa, the former South Carolina governor’s campaign and a pro-Haley super PAC began promoting TV ads here depicting Trump as a bully and a liar. Her campaign released a memo calling the former president “more vulnerable than commonly believed.”

And Haley announced she would not participate in two scheduled debates media outlets scheduled ahead of the New Hampshire primary unless Trump joined her on stage — suggesting she plans to ignore Ron DeSantis and train her fire on the frontrunner.

I think this is too little and too late and, I hope this works. But, what took her so long? When a party frontrunner has so much baggage, you would think the rest of the contenders would pile it on, and yet... both DeSantis and Haley played a meek game and they wonder why they are losing.
She’s Jeb with a vagina. The only county she “won” ran out of change of Party forms because America hating Progressives registered as Independent to give Jeb with a vagina the “win”

You know, let's try making you a bit less worthless. I did this for another poster who last week who I believe is no longer around on these boards. Their sole purpose was to try and pick fights.

Do you think Nikki Haley has any chance to pick up donor money and get a boost in her own home state primary of South Carolina if she gets within, let's say, 3% of Trump in New Hampshire? Or do you think it's over for her?
Stop projecting. We all see that you’re worthless. And nothing you post can change that. You are what you are. Or, more accurately in your case, you’re not who you wish you were.

And as to Nikki. You’re too empty to grasp it. But this race is already over. Trump is the GOP 2024 Presidential nominee. And it doesn’t matter how much you cry over that. Just sit back and watch. And for once in your meaningless life, learn.

Trump is the nominees and has a very good chance of being POTUS ...AGAIN !
What a president he will be. His motivation is to pardon himself just to stay out of jail. We saw it coming. Every gop president was more criminal than the prior. Now they’re using their presidency as a stay out of jail card.

They’re actually bragging about being members of a crime family at their prime syndicate meetings to plan their next caper.

Haley is acting peculiarly. First she says this is a two person race after she came in third. Then after ABC cancels further debates says she refuses any GOP debates.

She is trying to take credit for events that have already happened.

Nikki Haley is trying a risky new tactic in the Republican presidential race: She’s mounting an attack on Donald Trump.

One day after her third-place finish in Iowa, the former South Carolina governor’s campaign and a pro-Haley super PAC began promoting TV ads here depicting Trump as a bully and a liar. Her campaign released a memo calling the former president “more vulnerable than commonly believed.”

And Haley announced she would not participate in two scheduled debates media outlets scheduled ahead of the New Hampshire primary unless Trump joined her on stage — suggesting she plans to ignore Ron DeSantis and train her fire on the frontrunner.

I think this is too little and too late and, I hope this works. But, what took her so long? When a party frontrunner has so much baggage, you would think the rest of the contenders would pile it on, and yet... both DeSantis and Haley played a meek game and they wonder why they are losing.

Sort of a stupid move on Ms. Haley's part. Attacking millions of Little Trumpsters isn't going to endear those voters to cast for her in the fall, in the event she were to actually get the nomination. Makes me wonder if her whole campaign isn't being funded by Sleepy Joe operatives.

Sort of a stupid move on Ms. Haley's part. Attacking millions of Little Trumpsters isn't going to endear those voters to cast for her in the fall, in the event she were to actually get the nomination. Makes me wonder if her whole campaign isn't being funded by Sleepy Joe operatives.
No it won’t, but lying to keep them in line doesn’t with either. Trumps whole popularity is built on lies. Lies that didn’t start with him, but started decades ago with Reagan and the GOP. Every few years, they add another lie. Trump is just wrapping his personal behavior lies around the shit gop has fed it‘s clan for decades.

Where is she attacking the "little Trumpsters"? An attack against Trump is an attack against you? Cultist, much?

Forum List

Back