Poll. How many people would like to see Nikki Haley and Tulsi gabbard as a running team

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
I would do anything to see Nikki Haley become president I think she will make a great vice-president running mate for Donald Trump I hope and out early

I don't care about influencing anybody here I just want to know what this body political thinks

I would do anything to see Nikki Haley become president I think she will make a great vice-president running mate for Donald Trump I hope and out early

I don't care about influencing anybody here I just want to know what this body political thinks

No.

Gabbard isn't that dumb to associate with Nikki Haley.

Republicans, ironically, will vote for Haley if the neo-con establishment throws her out there, gare awn teed.

Definitely in a 3 some

That's a nice pairing. But if Trump for whatever reason doesn't run I'd like to see Dennis Prager/Candace Owens. ;)

Haley is a RINO. Bad idea.

Aww hell no. I'm tired of mushy Republicans and Democrat wolves in sheep's clothing Democrats.
It' Trump or GTFO.
The MSM would go nuts on Trump, showing J6 videos all day and all night calling him a vicious dictator.

Besides, why elect someone who can only serve 1-term?

If Nikki loses it would be to someone like Desantis, who has a stronger record as a governor.
Nikki will lose to a male in any scenario. She's basically cancelled at the moment for crossing Trump, anyways.

Not me, especially with Trump. He hasn't even admitted he lost last time. Screw him and her too if she is stupid enough to be on a ticket with him.

Forum List

Back