Haley turns fire on Trump as GOP primary shifts to New Hampshire

Where is she attacking the "little Trumpsters"? An attack against Trump is an attack against you? Cultist, much?

If Trump is my candidate, sure its an attack against me.

And its going to make me a lot less likely to vote for the dame in November if she gets the nomination. Particularly since she has been fraternizing with the McCains, Bushes and other anti-Trumpists who are open about the hatred they have more Trump supporters.

And its going to make me a lot less likely to vote for the dame in November if she gets the nomination. Particularly since she has been fraternizing with the McCains, Bushes and other anti-Trumpists who are open about the hatred they have more Trump supporters.
Thanks for confirming you are in cult.

Sounds like a deal. Trump is a lying sack of shit traitor on trial in four places with 91 counts….if you want to wear that mantle too, go for it.

Nikki Haley is trying a risky new tactic in the Republican presidential race: She’s mounting an attack on Donald Trump.

One day after her third-place finish in Iowa, the former South Carolina governor’s campaign and a pro-Haley super PAC began promoting TV ads here depicting Trump as a bully and a liar. Her campaign released a memo calling the former president “more vulnerable than commonly believed.”

And Haley announced she would not participate in two scheduled debates media outlets scheduled ahead of the New Hampshire primary unless Trump joined her on stage — suggesting she plans to ignore Ron DeSantis and train her fire on the frontrunner.

I think this is too little and too late and, I hope this works. But, what took her so long? When a party frontrunner has so much baggage, you would think the rest of the contenders would pile it on, and yet... both DeSantis and Haley played a meek game and they wonder why they are losing.
Haley is a Bill Clinton. Stands for nothing.
It worked for Bill, maybe it will work for her.
I can't stand people like this. We literally don't know what direction they might go in if elected.

Haley is a Bill Clinton. Stands for nothing.
It worked for Bill, maybe it will work for her.
I can't stand people like this. We literally don't know what direction they might go in if elected.
Bill stood for nothing ? Well he didn’t stand but sat for blow jobs, and stood for raising taxes on the rich and a balanced budget and chasing down Osama bin Ladin.

Bill stood for nothing ?

Correct. Were you not around for his election in 1992?
You speak to what he did once elected, not what he campaigned on.
His campaign was just like Haley's is. Take no stands on anything for fear of alienating anyone.

His campaign was just like Haley's is. Take no stands on anything for fear of alienating anyone.
It took only a second to show you how wrong you are.
You obviously were watching skinflix….Tell us one thing he campaigned on he didn’t follow through with….go for it.

That and perhaps he had dozens of in office blow jobs…you knew what you were getting.

Last edited:
It took only a second to show you how wrong you are.
You obviously were watching skinflix….Tell us one thing he campaigned on he didn’t follow through with….go for it.

That and perhaps he had dozens of in office blow jobs…you knew what you were getting.

Clinton campaigned on nothing! My God. This was his success to getting elected. This is common knowledge.

I can't stand people like you. The same as MAGA scum just not evil as they are.

Your link has zero to do with his campaign. Good fuckin grief.

Clinton campaigned on nothing! My God. This was his success to getting elected. This is common knowledge.

I can't stand people like you. The same as MAGA scum just not evil as they are.

Your link has zero to do with his campaign. Good fuckin grief.
I can’t stand people like you who make up shit off the top of your pin heads. Show a fking speech then compare it with his admin. For one, He campaigned on a balanced budget fir fk sakes. you can’t sit their and claim Clinton made false promises unless you compare….you don’t. You’re a BS artist.

I can’t stand people like you who make up shit off the top of your pin heads. Show a fking speech then compare it with his admin. For one, He campaigned on a balanced budget fir fk sakes. you can’t sit their and claim Clinton made false promises unless you compare….you don’t. You’re a BS artist.

Don't scratch your ceiling with your head, idiot.
Clinton stood for nothing but Trump.
He was in the right place at the right time to be elected and economically.
He should have been convicted in the senate .
He should have been tried for perjury instead of getting a sweetheart plea.

Of c
Don't scratch your ceiling with your head, idiot.
Clinton stood for nothing but Trump.
He was in the right place at the right time to be elected and economically.
He should have been convicted in the senate .
He should have been tried for perjury instead of getting a sweetheart plea.
Of course, you can’t point out any examples..I did….

Nikki Haley is trying a risky new tactic in the Republican presidential race: She’s mounting an attack on Donald Trump.

One day after her third-place finish in Iowa, the former South Carolina governor’s campaign and a pro-Haley super PAC began promoting TV ads here depicting Trump as a bully and a liar. Her campaign released a memo calling the former president “more vulnerable than commonly believed.”

And Haley announced she would not participate in two scheduled debates media outlets scheduled ahead of the New Hampshire primary unless Trump joined her on stage — suggesting she plans to ignore Ron DeSantis and train her fire on the frontrunner.

I think this is too little and too late and, I hope this works. But, what took her so long? When a party frontrunner has so much baggage, you would think the rest of the contenders would pile it on, and yet... both DeSantis and Haley played a meek game and they wonder why they are losing.
When leftists support a republican it's time to reject that republican.

No you did not. You offered none of his campaign q and a. They were identical to Haley's today. Spineless.
Here you go bubba. You have the bills and executive orders.
His plan WORKED. Doles idea never did.

Last edited:
No you did not. You offered none of his campaign q and a. They were identical to Haley's today. Spineless.
go ahead, you have his debates and speeches on utube.
You have his published accomplished from me…
You just make up shit…more babble.

When leftists support a republican it's time to reject that republican.
Agreed. There are no Republicans leftist should support. If they want support, change their party affiliation to where it should be; INDEPENDENT

He took a stance on cutting the deficit, reducing crime, child poverty, tax cuts for the middle class, creating jobs….all came to fruition. Read the Fking link and look at the debates bubba…
He never mentioned the BJs, that was optional

Forum List

Back