Poll. How many people would like to see Nikki Haley and Tulsi gabbard as a running team

I would do anything to see Nikki Haley become president I think she will make a great vice-president running mate for Donald Trump I hope and out early

I don't care about influencing anybody here I just want to know what this body political thinks
I'd like to see the magaturd party nominate newest Fox News commentator Kaitlin Jenner. That would be a hoot!

Show me otherwise...

When the f did u turn mean... ?

Ar doesn't stand for assault rifle for earthlings... you r right

We are on the same side and they go I think

All the ex military and cops ex cops are all just a file away from fully automatic

They're fair weather liberal friends May plan on joining them when people are tearing and loaves of bread and half at the local Quick Mart

Once again the Democrat Party is a failure it's like Braxton jumping off about sinking ship so y'all better sharpen your pencils before the next election
You have earned it just because you are f-ing ignorant on most topics and don't seem to know it. Your statement about the AR is a prime example.

I know Nancy Pelosi wanted jail time for not buying Obamacare...

Nobody tells Americans what they can f****** buy or Not buy

AR-15 assault rifles are a good example
Exactly.

Progtards are authoritarians.

They're not even in drag.

Nikki could do better than Tulsi. Tulsi is ok. Don’t get me wrong. But she is a Dim, still.

My man, I've read your posts. I wouldn't give bucket of piss for your political perspective. And very little credence to your judgement. Respectfully.

If Haley runs in the gop primary she will have a better than even chance to win.....She checks far too many boxes for blue-burb housefraus and they will cross party lines and vote for her in droves. She's a real danger in open primary states.

As far as Gabbard.....You never mix tickets with a dem. Forget that lunacy.
Exactly. The "Soccer Moms" and "Tiger Moms" will all flock to Nikki.

I've seen Repubs criticize Nikki but no democrats. As for Tulsi, she belongs in the GOP, we'll find a spot for her somewhere.

McCain got in the last word with Trump.

That's because McCain cheated. How the hell can you respond to someone when they get their word in and then croak? Dead people always get the last word in, it's an unwritten rule.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back