Haley turns fire on Trump as GOP primary shifts to New Hampshire

go ahead, you have his debates and speeches on utube.
You have his published accomplished from me…
You just make up shit…more babble.

Rotflmao! I guess I won, didn't I?
Idiot.
The guy ran on a philosophy of evading questions and taking no hard stands on anything. It was successful Haley is doing the same.
Admit it.

This it. No rebuttal !
Loser.

Nothing to rebut, I was clear in what I spoke to. You have been unable to offer citation that contradicts me.
You lost, I won
You would do well to learn from my posts not challenge them and embarrass yourself.

Nothing to rebut, I was clear in what I spoke to. You have been unable to offer citation that contradicts me.
You lost, I won
You would do well to learn from my posts not challenge them and embarrass yourself.
Loser….

You lost, I won
Self declared winner ? You’ve shown nothing that contradicts you have your head up trump’s ass.

Self declared winner ? You’ve shown nothing that contradicts you have your head up trump’s ass.

Lol. I am what you don't understand, a true objective centrist. I am a die hard anti Trumper, stooge.

Lol. I am what you don't understand, a true objective centrist. I am a die hard anti Trumper, stooge.
OK, so you only have your head up Trump’s ass up to your ears. We’ll give you that, bubba.

When leftists support a republican it's time to reject that republican.
LOL Which "leftists" want Haley elected president? :laughing0301:

See, this is what happens when you idiots belong in a cult. Your fuhrer says some stupid things and all you gullible retards swallow it whole.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back