Poll. How many people would like to see Nikki Haley and Tulsi gabbard as a running team

Did you hit the poll tab??

Anyway, I like Nikki for president, the women would vote for her en masse.

I hope the dems put Hillary and Stacy Abrams as her VP up against Nikki and (Tulsi, Noem, or Candace)

We would? WHY would we?

It may not matter who the GOP puts up after Xiden/Harris.
Besides, who do the democrats have? Hillary?
With the state of stupidity our country is locked into, there's nobody that can stop the decline. Regardless, Nikki Haley will never be a candidate for President for the GOP.

The MSM would go nuts on Trump, showing J6 videos all day and all night calling him a vicious dictator.

Besides, why elect someone who can only serve 1-term?

That could be a problem. The left hasn't learned their lesson after election the most incompetent bunch of shitheads they could come up with. A Trump win in 2024 would be like 2016 all over again, with the protests, the screaming at the sky, and the riots. The media would continuously hammer him, slander him and his family, and come up with everything they could contrive, and the Democrats would immediately start the impeachment proceedings.

The main question is this: Is Trump up for it? If he is, I'd vote for him.

Aww hell no. I'm tired of mushy Republicans and Democrat wolves in sheep's clothing.

It's Trump or GTFO.
When I saw the Bushs polishing the Obama and Clinton knobs, that was the end for me

All Bush repukes are hideous..Even the ass grabbing old man was a wuss.....................Read my lips...........Yeah you were weak sauce

I would do anything to see Nikki Haley become president I think she will make a great vice-president running mate for Donald Trump I hope and out early

I don't care about influencing anybody here I just want to know what this body political thinks
2 Open Borders POSes?
No.

Forum List

Back