Poll: 15% of Sanders supporters will vote for Trump if Biden is nominee

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains

LOL! I am not a Biden nor Trump fan but I saw this coming. Same thing happened in 16. Some went to Trump some voted for Green Party, also the poll shows over half of Trumps supporters are enthusiastic about voting for Trump only 24% of Biden supporters are enthusiastic about voting for him...ouch! This sure smells and looks a lot like 2016 again.....corrupt,uninspiring democrat candidate goes down in defeat...

LOL! I am not a Biden nor Trump fan but I saw this coming. Same thing happened in 16. Some went to Trump some voted for Green Party, also the poll shows over half of Trumps supporters are enthusiastic about voting for Tru?mp only 24% of Biden supporters are enthusiastic about voting for him...ouch! This sure smells and looks a lot like 2016 again.....corrupt,uninspiring democrat candidate goes down in defeat...
The math on this one is pretty easy
So what does that add up to? about 15 people

Biden is to the Democrats in 2020 what Romney was to the Republicans in 2012 people who had all the boxes checked to run for President but just didn't excite or enthuse the party.

And the marxist Dims are to the American political system what maggots are to dogshit. Parasitic and not necessary. We need a 2-party system, but the notion that one of them needs to be marxist shitstains is not realistic.

15% seems high considering 40% of Sanders supporters don't know what Month it is.

LOL! I am not a Biden nor Trump fan but I saw this coming. Same thing happened in 16. Some went to Trump some voted for Green Party, also the poll shows over half of Trumps supporters are enthusiastic about voting for Tru?mp only 24% of Biden supporters are enthusiastic about voting for him...ouch! This sure smells and looks a lot like 2016 again.....corrupt,uninspiring democrat candidate goes down in defeat...
How many people did it add up to in 2016? I bet it's in the thousands, enough to cost Clinton Michigan,Pennsylvania, Florida, Wisconsin etc.

LOL! I am not a Biden nor Trump fan but I saw this coming. Same thing happened in 16. Some went to Trump some voted for Green Party, also the poll shows over half of Trumps supporters are enthusiastic about voting for Trump only 24% of Biden supporters are enthusiastic about voting for him...ouch! This sure smells and looks a lot like 2016 again.....corrupt,uninspiring democrat candidate goes down in defeat...
Then they don't actually support Sanders and are just part of a cult of personality.

Then they don't actually support Sanders and are just part of a cult of personality.
They support Sanders and Sanders only. Just like I supported Ron Paul and Ron Paul only in 2008 and 2012. It'll be okay, the GOP did this to themselves in 2008 and 2012 as well. 2 dull uninspiring clowns who MILLIONS of us refused to vote for.

You believe that poll or any polls? We will see in November. Democrats sure aren’t confident neither should ye be.

I

You believe that poll or any polls? We will see in November. Democrats sure aren’t confident neither should ye be.
I don't need to be confident I am not a Trump nor Biden supporter. I would have voted for Sanders though.

How many people did it add up to in 2016? I bet it's in the thousands, enough to cost Clinton Michigan,Pennsylvania, Florida, Wisconsin etc.
Every body beats hillary
She's the Washington Generals of politics

Bernie fans are smarter than they look.
Going to be a slaughterhouse in November.

If former Vice President Joe Biden secures the Democratic presidential nomination, 15% of Sen. Bernie Sanders' supporters will vote for President Donald Trump's reelection, according to an ABC News/Washington Post poll.
If accurate, that would represent a slightly larger defection than occurred after the bitter battle between Sanders and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in 2016, when 12% of Sanders voters broke for Trump in the general election.

The good news for Biden is that in spring 2016, an ABC News poll found 20% of Sanders supporters said they would vote for Trump over Clinton, and far fewer ended up doing so. And 80% of Sanders' supporters said they would back Biden over Trump, according to the poll.

Forum List

Back