Police threaten to boycott 49ers

You can take any of my words out of context, you still have lost the argument stupid twat.
You know you can't factually refute my post, stop trying.

ROFLMAO I posted your POST , word for word dumbazz..
Now you need to lie, shitstain???..lol
roflmao Everyone can go back and look .. IT'S ALL RIGHT THERE.. I quoted you WORD FOR WORD.. In fact, I clicked REPLY.. people can go back and look for themselves.. you FASCISTS are all alike.. like Helly, try to use lies to cover your original lie.. won't work.. IT'S ALL THERE BOZO
No you just got caught in a lie, you took a snippet of my words, posted them out of context and then attempted to claim some moral victory.
I told you this was over your head.
Now you are reduced to telling lies.
A snippet??? ROFLMAO BUSTED LIAR
You don't have to tell us you are a "busted liar"....we picked up on that long ago.

The NFL better get a grip on this shit before it spirals out of control. Santa Clara Officers May Boycott Working 49ers Games
Fire them. Challenging people's Constitutional rights is not part of their duties. Letting them get away with it sets a worse precedent than what Kaepernick did.
The LEO's are NOT, repeat NOT providing security as official LEO officers!
They are ALL volunteers acting as Security officers.
These LEO's are free to not 'volunteer'.
After all you fuckwit the LEO's DO have a "constitutional right" to go fishing on their days off instead right?
ASSHOLE!
"The Santa Clara Police Department is the lead police agency at Levi’s Stadium. During 49er games, around 70 officers volunteer to work and are paid as security personnel. "
You back woods fuck...THEY ARE PAID AS SECURITY...
If they don't work they don't get paid. See how that works. Just because payment is offered doesn't mean it must be accepted.

The NFL better get a grip on this shit before it spirals out of control. Santa Clara Officers May Boycott Working 49ers Games
Fire them. Challenging people's Constitutional rights is not part of their duties. Letting them get away with it sets a worse precedent than what Kaepernick did.
Why are you guys on the left so dense on this? No one is challenging his rights. This is about the content. Let me put it simply for you: It's not about Kaeperdick's exercise of his constitutional rights. It's about the content of his exercise.
They're threatening the 49ers though. Why not just put out a statement that they hate Kaepernick?
LMFAO THREATENING?? Not providing a service is a threat??????????OMG
Why are they doing it to the 49ers? That's the question. If it wasn't a threat to influence the 49ers to do something about Kaepernick, why do it at all?
To say "we disapprove" real loud like.

The Cops will swallow their pride and be there when the NFL increases the overtime money. It's a lame protest and everyone knows it.

The NFL better get a grip on this shit before it spirals out of control.

Santa Clara Officers May Boycott Working 49ers Games
Sounds like they are too thin skinned to be cops.
Sounds like you don't understand the consequences of taking stupid positions. Every action has an opposite & equal reaction.
I don't recall you saying Mexicans were too thin skinned when opposing Trump
What Mexican cops are you talking about.

Sounds like they are too thin skinned to be cops.
Sounds like you don't understand the consequences of taking stupid positions. Every action has an opposite & equal reaction.
I don't recall you saying Mexicans were too thin skinned when opposing Trump
And yes, Trump is also too thin skinned.

The LEO's are NOT, repeat NOT providing security as official LEO officers!
They are ALL volunteers acting as Security officers.
These LEO's are free to not 'volunteer'.
After all you fuckwit the LEO's DO have a "constitutional right" to go fishing on their days off instead right?
ASSHOLE!
"The Santa Clara Police Department is the lead police agency at Levi’s Stadium. During 49er games, around 70 officers volunteer to work and are paid as security personnel. "
What Kaepernick did, he did as an individual. The LEOs aren't doing that. They're threatening the 49ers as a group through their union. It's funny how conservatives would be singing a different tune, if they were doing something similar to get the town to raise their salaries. Then unions are the devil, but challenging Constitutional rights is hunk-dory.

The police have the same rights as the players. They are not being employed by the Santa Clara Police Department. Let the security company do their job and hire people that will work the game. If those that refuse to get fired from the security company, then so be it.

I also support Kaepernick in his actions, both he and the security guards are within their Constitutional rights.

I wouldn't want to see the police boycott the games (though that would be such a cool payback) but I WOULD love to see the fans boycott the games.
Amen to this. If enough people walked away, what reason would there be for the cops to show up?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So the cops are just as petty about this as you are. How sad.
Not volunteering to guard those who disrespect you is petty?

How is it that me, A CONVICTED FELON, has more respect for the police & common sense respect than half of the lefties on this board?
Let's get you partially stuck off stupid, (all the way is impossible).
This how it works, the Sergeant comes into roll call and says the games are on these dates, if you have the time off or want to use personal time you can volunteer for the duty.
It's easy money and many senior officers get it. You get paid while working the event, you are not volunteering free of charge.

I can use a PBL day on the day of the game, work the game and get paid from both entities simultaneously, easy double pay.

Now, these Officers are under absolutely no obligation to work the game as security, that is their choice and their money.

They want this team to discipline a player for no legal reason whatsoever, simply that he has personal opinions that they don't like, guess what, tough shit.
If it hurts your feelings that much then don't volunteer.

If they will publicly call for the violation of this man's Rights, what do you think they are doing to the Rights of everyday citizens...

So the cops are just as petty about this as you are. How sad.
Not volunteering to guard those who disrespect you is petty?

How is it that me, A CONVICTED FELON, has more respect for the police & common sense respect than half of the lefties on this board?
Let's get you partially stuck off stupid, (all the way is impossible).
This how it works, the Sergeant comes into roll call and says the games are on these dates, if you have the time off or want to use personal time you can volunteer for the duty.
It's easy money and many senior officers get it. You get paid while working the event, you are not volunteering free of charge.

I can use a PBL day on the day of the game, work the game and get paid from both entities simultaneously, easy double pay.

Now, these Officers are under absolutely no obligation to work the game as security, that is their choice and their money.

They want this team to discipline a player for no legal reason whatsoever, simply that he has personal opinions that they don't like, guess what, tough shit.
If it hurts your feelings that much then don't volunteer.

If they will publicly call for the violation of this man's Rights, what do you think they are doing to the Rights of everyday citizens...

Employers discipline employees for no legal reason all the time. Hell, if you don't follow company procedure, then you could face discipline. Some companies will discipline you for behavior outside of work.

Forum List

Back