Hunter Biden’s laptop was denied, disparaged, censored — now it’s evidence of a crime

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And all you on the left fell for ALL the disinformation put out there about the laptop.

Now, 🦗

The downfall of the Biden Crime Family begins. Slowly, but surely.

The evolution of Hunter Biden laptop denial over the last three and a half years has been mind-boggling.

You need a chart to keep up.

First the laptop was a non-story (thanks, NPR).

Then it was “hacked material” (thanks, Twitter).

Then it was “Russian disinformation” (thanks, CIA).

Then it was a “Russian plant” (thanks, Joe Biden).

Then it was “stolen” by Russians.

(Hunter weighed in with crystal clarity: “I have no idea … There could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me. It could be that I was hacked. It could be that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me.”)

Then it was “hacked by Rudy Giuliani” (thanks, Kevin “Sugar Brother” Morris).

And now it is the backbone of the prosecution case against the first son in the felony gun trial he faces in Delaware in a little over a week.

For those with eyes to see (figuratively speaking), there was never any question about its authenticity. There was simply too much detail to have been made up, including photos and videos that it would have been impossible to fabricate.

Shame on the non-Fox Media for disparaging this story for so many years.

NOBODY CARES.

If they did we'd be free now and not servants to the political Elite class.
Shame on US ALL for being to weak to deserve freedom.

Tell ya what....hold your breath and wait for Biden's "fall". I can assure you YOU will be first to fall.
A fools fantasy.

Not one person on this planet believed any of those 'explanations' from the party of shit, whose native language is LYING.

That includes little kids in the slums of Mumbai, who continue to laugh and point at brandon and make fun of our bed-shitting fucktard.

laptop real.jpg

NOBODY CARES.

If they did we'd be free now and not servants to the political Elite class.
Shame on US ALL for being to weak to deserve freedom.

Tell ya what....hold your breath and wait for Biden's "fall". I can assure you YOU will be first to fall.
A fools fantasy.
The upcoming Hunter Biden trial is going to expose the bidens for the criminals that they are.

And all you on the left fell for ALL the disinformation put out there about the laptop.

Now, 🦗

The evolution of Hunter Biden laptop denial over the last three and a half years has been mind-boggling.
(Hunter weighed in with crystal clarity: “I have no idea … There could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me. It could be that I was hacked. It could be that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me.”)
And now it is the backbone of the prosecution case against the first son in the felony gun trial he faces in Delaware in a little over a week.

The Hunter thing is a show for Joe's pardens and resignation.

Now, 🦗

Except it really isn't.

The majority of the computer evidence of the tax crimes he's on trial for was retrieved off the cloud.

Probably the same place the Russians got it when they fabricated the fake laptop.

Now, 🦗

Good thing he's not running for office.

Ok, so 4 years after the laptop was dropped off at the NY Post by Giuliani and Bannon, you are bringing Hunter up on charges for taxes he evaded, that he has already paid backed..... Okee Dokee....:rolleyes:

Isn't that what you guys call LAWFARE, being used against him?

There is no way the truth in that lap top would have made any difference at all to Joe in 2020s election.

Last edited:
Ok, so 4 years after the laptop was dropped off at the NY Post by Giuliani and Bannon, you are bringing Hunter up on charges for taxes he evaded, that he has already paid backed..... Okee Dokee....: rolleyes:

There is no way the truth in that lap top would have made any difference at all to Joe in 2020s election.
It is a widely supported fact that 13% would have not voted for him. Now you know.

Ok, so 4 years after the laptop was dropped off at the NY Post by Giuliani and Bannon, you are bringing Hunter up on charges for taxes he evaded, that he has already paid backed..... Okee Dokee....: rolleyes:

So lawfare is NOT okay now?

It isn't widely supported. And you know it. One single internet poll is NOT what anyone would call widely supported

Forum List

Back