Zone1 Leftists object to (possible) selection of James Bond actor because….

I’ve
It sure is interesting that the anti-Israel leftists keep insisting that the hostility toward Israel has nothing to do with antisemitism, but somehow….a thread on yet another example of the awful Jew-hate in this country (the antisemites saying they will boycott James Bond movies if a Jew is the star) immediately devolves into leftists smearing Israel with the genocide lie.

IOW, if accusing Israel of genocide has nothing to do with antisemitism, why do antisemites “.explain” the hate for Jews in terms of the Israel genocide smear?

The sad truth is that it’s now become trendy to hate Jews.
I’ve been saying this for years ( Ever since the violent mob Attacks on Pro Israel Students at UCIrvine almost 10 years ago

Also, have you noticed that nobody is accusing Ukraine of genocide? After all, they were attacked by Russia just like Israel was attacked by Islamic terrorists (although of course even Russia didn’t hunt for Ukrainian babies to decapitate or little children to burn alive), and now Ukrainians are fighting for their survival,

I’ve

I’ve been saying this for years ( Ever since the violent mob Attacks on Pro Israel Students at UCIrvine almost 10 years ago
The irony is that the leftists, while spewing virulent antisemitism, are going around calling other people racist.

When I point out the barbaric, subhuman torture HAMAS perpetuated on innocent Jews as a way of showing how Israel does not engage in such savagery, she mocks it as ”oh here we go with the citation of HAMAS atrocities again.”

It’s the silencing and censoring that libs do. They don’t want it pointed out how Israel does not descend to barbarism the way it was done to them, because they want the Jewish country to look like the bad one. It’s the same reason the libs tore down posters of hostages.

If it doesn’t support their narrative that Israel is responsible, then they try to silence it.
You use tragedies for your own partisan purposes.

And you are using it to silence criticism of Israel and shut down dissent.

No country is above criticism, including Israel.

Also, have you noticed that nobody is accusing Ukraine of genocide? After all, they were attacked by Russia just like Israel was attacked by Islamic terrorists (although of course even Russia didn’t hunt for Ukrainian babies to decapitate or little children to burn alive), and now Ukrainians are fighting for their survival,
A few differences, though you seem incapable of distinguishing them.

Russia is a large powerful nation.

Ukraine is much much smaller…..invaded by a much larger nation. Before you wax too poetic about Russia, they shot civilians down in the streets, including children and elderly people, even elderly Holocaust survivors.

Hamas is a small terrorist organization embedded within a territory the size of Delaware.

Israel is a sovereign nation with one of the best militaries in the Middle East, top notch intelligence and weaponry supplied by the United States.

There is no comparison between Ukraine and Israel other than they both have a right to defend themselves.

Now that Israel has killed and maimed thousands of children, with more still buried under the rubble, are you happy? Does that satisfy your hatred and bloodlust?

A few differences, though you seem incapable of distinguishing them.

Russia is a large powerful nation.

Ukraine is much much smaller…..invaded by a much larger nation. Before you wax too poetic about Russia, they shot civilians down in the streets, including children and elderly people, even elderly Holocaust survivors.

Hamas is a small terrorist organization embedded within a territory the size of Delaware.

Israel is a sovereign nation with one of the best militaries in the Middle East, top notch intelligence and weaponry supplied by the United States.

There is no comparison between Ukraine and Israel other than they both have a right to defend themselves.

Now that Israel has killed and maimed thousands of children, with more still buried under the rubble, are you happy? Does that satisfy your hatred and bloodlust?
This nasty retort - accusing me of hatred and bloodlust - is also in violation of Zone 1 rules.

Ever notice how libs aren’t accusing Ukraine of genocide? And calling “Death to Ukrainians”? After all, they were attacked by Russia - although obviously not in a savage way designed to torture, like the Muslim terrorists did - and they are defending themselves against the threat.

And in the process, they have killed thousands upon thousands of civilians. Why aren’t Americans screaming for Ukraine to stop the genocide?

Or, let’s flip it. Why aren’t Americans marching and shrieking for Russia to stop the genocide?

Why is only Israel being smeared with this lie?

Because Russia and Ukraine are only fighting over land.

They aren't deliberately targeting civilians like the Zionist Entity is.

Why do libs give a shit what religion this actor is in?

I could see where the producers might not want to sign him if he insisted on performing while wearing a beanie cap, especially if that isn't what they had planned for the Bond character.

But as far as his faith, it shouldn't matter to movie goers.

Why do libs give a shit what religion this actor is in?

I could see where the producers might not want to sign him if he insisted on performing while wearing a beanie cap, especially if that isn't what they had planned for the Bond character.

But as far as his faith, it shouldn't matter to movie goers.
You’re right, it shouldn’t….but antisemitism is spreading like wildfire among libs.

Uh no , Imagine a Soy Bond in that Knifefight in a phone booth ( The Train Car Sleeper Fight to the death between Sean Connery Bond vs Strapping Muscled Robert Shaw that I consider one of the greatest fight scenes in Celluloid History )

Have you ever heard of anyone objecting to an actor getting a role because he or she was Jewish?

Have you ever heard of anyone objecting to an actor getting a role because he or she was Jewish?
With many Jews who are on the Swarthy Side and the likes of Henry Silva & John Saxon playing Indians in Westerns and Charelton Heston playing a Mexican I would not have been surprised by such Casting issues ( in 1959 ) But today ?

Forum List

Back