Place your bets

I bet by the time his speech is over he won't even be in the white house anymore.

I bet by the time his speech is over he won't even be in the white house anymore.
He won’t be in the White House when he finishes his speech
He will be in the Capitol Building

You know……the one Republicans attacked on Jan 6
The one Republican Congress members hid in

dark brandon is prez & donny is not.

donny has 91 indictments with bigley debt, & dark brandon does not.

ha ha & neenerfuckingneener.

Isn't this Fun that the MAJOR Right Wing News outlet
resorts to this.

Yeah, talk about the media, LOL...

Here's CNN using a betting site story, right before the election, to propel fake news that Hillary was sure to win the upcoming 2016 election...

10 bucks says that Biden says at least one of the following....

• He blames Republicans for the border crisis.
  • Mr. Unity will insult "MAGA Republicans."
  • He will talk about how cute a little girl in the audience is.
  • He will claim that inflation is down, and prices are coming down, and then he will blame greedy corporations for price increases caused by the inflation he caused.
  • He will claim Trump is a threat to Democracy.

It brings to mind the evil Nancy who ripped up Trump's SOU speech on camara. Nobody in the media was critical and you can bet the liberal media will cover for the old dude no matter what.

Fake news. Rightards took that from last year's SOTU announcement and photoshopped the post date. Followed by brain-dead rightards who were stupid enough to fall for it.

That doesn't prove a thing. Yours is the wrong account (White House) anyway.

There is a tweet from POTUS at the exact time theHawk posted. It looks like it has been edited. It is missing something,..

I'm not a gambler but this might be fun. It's almost a sure bet Biden is going to look ridiculous policy wise but just waiting on the gaffe?

Biden State of the Union: Americans can place prop bets on gaffes, mix-ups and even a 'brain freeze'

They will most likely have him at least somewhat coherent enough to get thru. Of course the STOU will follow the 3 big issues for dems, race, abortion gays.

Am I the only one here who literally can't watch Biden speak?

You just never know what's going to come out of his mouth, or if he's going to trip on his feet and fall at any moment... and the cringeyness and embarrassment of it all is just too much to take. :lol:

ETA: to be fair, the cringeyness is much much much worse when there are children around. Those are the times that I really can't watch because you just don't know what creepy thing he's going to say next...

You just never know what's going to come out of his mouth, or if he's going to trip on his feet and fall at any moment... and the cringeyness and embarrassment of it all is just too much to take. :lol:

ETA: to be fair, the cringeyness is much much much worse when there are children around. Those are the times that I really can't watch because you just don't know what creepy thing he's going to say next...
Well, at least you have a fitting screen name, Buttercup.

Literally? No. That's the wrong use of the term, unless you physically claw your eyes out whenever Brandon speaks. :rolleyes: Yes, I find grammar important. Deal with it.
Hmm. Sounds exactly like the other old as fuck candidate for president. :rolleyes:
I see an old as fuck guy. :dunno: Awkward, perhaps unstable on his feet, a little too empathetic, weird in general. Yep. Ghastly. :dunno: The orange bag 'O shit just wants to get elected to avoid prison and do his level best to get revenge on those like me that aren't 'loyal' to him.

Yeah, vote for that. Fuck that. :rolleyes:

Literally? No. That's the wrong use of the term, unless you physically claw your eyes out whenever Brandon speaks. :rolleyes: Yes, I find grammar important. Deal with it.

Hmm. Sounds exactly like the other old as fuck candidate for president. :rolleyes:

I see an old as fuck guy. :dunno: Awkward, perhaps unstable on his feet, a little too empathetic, weird in general. Yep. Ghastly. :dunno: The orange bag 'O shit just wants to get elected to avoid prison and do his level best to get revenge on those like me that aren't 'loyal' to him.

Yeah, vote for that. Fuck that. :rolleyes:

^ Barking up the wrong tree. Just because I don't like Biden doesn't mean I like the other guy. I don't like either. But I should've known it wouldn't be long before someone replies with a whataboutism.... that's what USMB is all about these days, on pretty much every political thread. Heck, sometimes on almost every thread in general. :lol:

I'm going to start calling this place USWB: US Whataboutism Board.

^ Barking up the wrong tree. Just because I don't like Biden doesn't mean I like the other guy. I don't like either.
Fair enough. :dunno:
But I should've known it wouldn't be long before someone replies with a whataboutism.... that's what USMB is all about these days, on pretty much every political thread.
:yes_text12: Whataboutism is the Trump language. It deflects accountability and It has pretty much infected everything media at this point. :dunno: Hard to get any substantial political debate here.

Populism sucks. :dunno:

Forum List

Back