Bill Barr's Identity crisis

Some people just can't stand a quiet retirement. Well there's no question that Trump may be one of the worst bosses on the planet to work for but Barr needs to make up his mind one way or another.

When he worked for Trump.... The Left hated him. When he worked against Trump the left loved him. After he left office It really should have been the last time we heard from him.

He must be bored and certainly doesn't seem to know wat it is he wants exactly.... except to make noise and stay in the news.

Barr is a Bushie first.

Uh , he is a Middle / Middle Left Republican
What hilarious horseshit. Delusional.

And you only say this idiotic crap because he dared to testify under oath and tell the truth about your orange mangod.

So spare me the irrelevant nonsense you're about to spew.

Some people just can't stand a quiet retirement. Well there's no question that Trump may be one of the worst bosses on the planet to work for but Barr needs to make up his mind one way or another.

When he worked for Trump.... The Left hated him. When he worked against Trump the left loved him. After he left office It really should have been the last time we heard from him.

He must be bored and certainly doesn't seem to know wat it is he wants exactly.... except to make noise and stay in the news.

He wants another taste of Trump's ass.

He wants another taste of Trump's ass.
One would think he would simply retire quietly. However I did not realize he was into fundamentalism and as such is an activist for that cause. It would explain much.

One would think he would simply retire quietly. However I did not realize he was into fundamentalism and as such is an activist for that cause. It would explain much.
He's nothing but a Trump lackey hoping for forgiveness from his Dear Leader. That's all there is to this, nothing more. Otherwise he would have kept his mouth shut & not signaled to his guy that he's oh so sorry for his indiscretion.

Or he wants another seat at the Trump & Washinton seat of power.

When he worked for Trump.... The Left hated him. When he worked against Trump the left loved him.
I KNOW that is a 'bit of a reach' right there^^^^^.

The left doesn't LOVE Cohen either.
C'mon.

Victims of media bias and those afflicted with TDS automatically assume that Trump was a bad boss but statistics indicate that Biden lost 65% of his top administration in three years and indications are that they are leaving Biden like rats from a sinking ship.

What hilarious horseshit. Delusional.

And you only say this idiotic crap because he dared to testify under oath and tell the truth about your orange mangod.

So spare me the irrelevant nonsense you're about to spew.
He was a Adam Kinzinger / Liz Cheney / Mittens Socially Liberal Republican

He was a Adam Kinzinger / Liz Cheney / Mittens Socially Liberal Republican
Such laughable horseshit. This is you making up lies to tell yourself, Because you're embarrassed to admit that the only reason you don't like him is because he didnt lie under oath to protect the orange man god.

Such laughable horseshit. This is you making up lies to tell yourself, Because you're embarrassed to admit that the only reason you don't like him is because he didnt lie under oath to protect the orange man god.
He was like many other Establishment Swampers in the Trump Administration ( don’t count on them making the next one )

Forum List

Back